JR. Usa's 2009

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
so i'm 10 days out from the jr. usa's being held in Charleston, SC on may 23rd. competed in jr. nats. in 2008 placing 6th. will be in the mens superhvy. class, as of now, hanging right around 270lbs., but, after cutting water, another week of 2 a day 1 hr. cardio sessions, will likely be getting on stage in the 260lb. range.. which will be about 12lbs. heavier than i was at the nationals in nov. of 2008. i'll keep you all posted on my results, and get some progress/ week out pics posted this weekend..to all the guys/ladies getting on stage this summer good luck!

UKStrength

so i'm 10 days out from the jr. usa's being held in Charleston, SC on may 23rd. competed in jr. nats. in 2008 placing 6th. will be in the mens superhvy. class, as of now, hanging right around 270lbs., but, after cutting water, another week of 2 a day 1 hr. cardio sessions, will likely be getting on stage in the 260lb. range.. which will be about 12lbs. heavier than i was at the nationals in nov. of 2008. i'll keep you all posted on my results, and get some progress/ week out pics posted this weekend..to all the guys/ladies getting on stage this summer good luck!
Awesome mate, good luck to you, get some pictures up if possible! :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we will be rooting for you, good luck

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
will def. get some pics up. in fact, guest posing this saturday at a regional nat. qualifier in SC, i'll post some of that, then some more of the jr. Usa's. Muscular Development online always has pics up quickly from weigh ins, pre-judging etc. in the mean time, got few pics up in my profile section... thanks!

localrockstar

Awards
bump! any word on the update on results for show

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
sorry all, been busy since the jr.s- traveling, etc. superhvy class had 13 if i remember right, came in 7th. looking back, and seeing pics, really dried out too much and came in a bit flat..think bb.com, and musc. devel. have pics up.. taking some time off, really focus on some areas before i decide what i want to do next...

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
oh, weighed in at 248.8 the friday before the show..really, 255 or so would have been a much better weight for me, fuller and thicker, not so depleted.