Best Pre-Contest Cycle

  1. Best Pre-Contest Cycle


    For those who have competed, or have competition knowledge, please share the best pre-contest cycle (in your opinion of course).

    I realize doseage may vary depending on age, experience, height, and lean mass, but post your thoughts!

    At 5'11" 200 in my avatar pic, I'd like to compete at 5'11" 200 LOL..........
    Only shredded to the bone!


  2. Let me expand on a cycle I'm toying with. I know a lot of bodybuilders do test prop pre contest, but from what I've read....test is test, half life is the only difference.

    Therefore I'd like to stick with a longer half life version like Test E or Cyp. Let me know what you think of this cycle? Also note that I've never done tren so this may be a risk to use the last 2 weeks with the BP, shortness of breath sides.

    Week 1-10: Test E or Cyp 250mg. twice weekly (500mg/week)
    Week 1-12: Equipoise 200mg. twice weekly (400mg/week)
    Week 7-10: Clen (need to read more on doseage for a 3 week)
    Week 11-12: Tren Ace 50mg EOD
    1-2 days pre-show Furosemide 40 mg (1-2 tabs)

    As needed: Arimidex .5 mg

  3. Good, bad, need more info?
    •   
       


  4. i would run the test longer... just take care of some things so you don't bloat. use the adex and watch sodium intake. some people will probably disagree but that's me...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    i would run the test longer... just take care of some things so you don't bloat. use the adex and watch sodium intake. some people will probably disagree but that's me...
    Yeah, that was my logic to drop the test and dry out. Sometimes test can bloat the belly, but maybe it can be controlled.

    What about the tren at the end? This would be my first time with Tren, and have read some concerning side effects (shortness of breath, etc.). At the same time, I've heard a ton of praises about it. Such a shame that the best products carry the most side effects LOL.

  6. your dose is low enough i doubt you'll have a problem

  7. A couple of people I know have a rule to drop test 4 weeks out from a show. Seems to work well for them.

    The last cycle I knew one of them was on went somthing like this

    Test Prop 100mg ED week 1-8
    Masteron 100mg EDO week 1-12
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD 4-12
    EQ 400mg/week 1-12
    Winny 100mg/day (oral) week 6-12
    ECA week 1-12

    I know its a **** load.....dont even know if he knows what was working well. I know he did look great tho. Came onstage about 198lbs ripped to shreds. Down from 230
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    A couple of people I know have a rule to drop test 4 weeks out from a show. Seems to work well for them.

    The last cycle I knew one of them was on went somthing like this

    Test Prop 100mg ED week 1-8
    Masteron 100mg EDO week 1-12
    Tren Ace 75mg EOD 4-12
    EQ 400mg/week 1-12
    Winny 100mg/day (oral) week 6-12
    ECA week 1-12

    I know its a **** load.....dont even know if he knows what was working well. I know he did look great tho. Came onstage about 198lbs ripped to shreds. Down from 230

    Wow, that is a ton.....He better look good with that cycle LOL.

    I may drop the test. 4 weeks may be better than two as well....especially if I go with the longer acting form.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Yeah, that was my logic to drop the test and dry out. Sometimes test can bloat the belly, but maybe it can be controlled.

    What about the tren at the end? This would be my first time with Tren, and have read some concerning side effects (shortness of breath, etc.). At the same time, I've heard a ton of praises about it. Such a shame that the best products carry the most side effects LOL.
    dont **** with tren!

  10. aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.
    Yep, I'm not one of them though. Never stuck a needle in my ass "YET" and check my avatar out.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.
    I think you're in the wrong forum bro

  13. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    dont **** with tren!
    Why? Tren is on of the best and most powerful AAS out there and when used correctly can work, what seems to be, magic.

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.
    Obviously, but for someone who have reached their genetic potential it's the only way to push thru ceilings.


    Oh and yea homeboy was looking crazy placed top 8, out of 20+ I think, in his weight class at a national competition. I think he may have pick'ed up a supp contract also.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.
    Um this is the contest prep section I doubt anyone in here is looking for a magic pill they are looking to get onstage these aren't people who are not new to lifting or just getting back in shape. And unless he's doing a "natural" contest i'd say 100% of his comp is going to be on the juice also

  15. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    my bad
    dont say something and not back it. Tren has sides and can cause a little cough from the ether detaching so fast and interfereing with the lungs, not worth explaining it all.
    People who juice and dont grow either got ripped or dont eat right and traint right, decideto go party, basically clowns like guidos(no offens eot anyone hard to explain without using such a common term)

    EDIT: But some compounds wont build, only maintain or help strength, just wanted to say that.

    "My bad" you really tried to prove a point there. The only reason this/these post of yours bothered me is i just saw another pointless one in the CEL Formestane thread you prolly had no idea what you were agreeing with.

    I would say Tren or Prop, Winny, Clen, Masteron would be solid if you could get that.

    It comes down to how much you need to lose? this isnt gaining time it only cutting. To high dose of test and youll end up sloppy and "round"

    I would say got to MD.com some of those guys have solid cycles pre-contest.

  16. pretty standard precontest cycle:


    test cyp 500 - 1000 weeks 1 - 12
    tren 50 - 100 weeks 4 - 12
    winny 50 - 100 weeks 4 - 12
    clen starting at 20mcg - 120 mcg weeks 4 - 12

    run everythign through the show. idk why anyone would drop test four weeks out that makes zero sence and you asking for a serious loss of muscle. not worth it. bloating isnt generally a problem due to an anti estregon, and a low carb diet.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    run everythign through the show. idk why anyone would drop test four weeks out that makes zero sence and you asking for a serious loss of muscle. not worth it. bloating isnt generally a problem due to an anti estregon, and a low carb diet.
    Zero sense huh? Ok

    Didn't know dropping test was 100% responsible for muscle loss? News to me
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Didn't know dropping test was 100% responsible for muscle loss?

    NOT a 100% but definately a contributing factor IMO. i mean think about it, your getting leaner and leaner, which means your body is looking for energy anywhere it can get it, then you drop the one thing that helping you maintain muscle the best. Just doenst make sense to me. I mean lets be serious you can take all the BCAA's you want but its nothing compared to Test for muscle preservation during a serious calorie deficit.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    NOT a 100% but definately a contributing factor IMO. i mean think about it, your getting leaner and leaner, which means your body is looking for energy anywhere it can get it, then you drop the one thing that helping you maintain muscle the best. Just doenst make sense to me. I mean lets be serious you can take all the BCAA's you want but its nothing compared to Test for muscle preservation during a serious calorie deficit.
    When your on Masteron/EQ/Tren/Winstrol.....dropping the Test IS NOT AN ISSUE. There is virtually no chance for an water issues that can some from Test this way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  20. perhaps..

    but, Pulumbo recommends keeping everything constant as less chance for a rebound to occur in the weeks coming up to a show. and i trust what he says lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    perhaps..

    but, Pulumbo recommends keeping everything constant as less chance for a rebound to occur in the weeks coming up to a show. and i trust what he says lol
    no not really perhaps, all AAS are testosterone derived so it's not like your stopping everything and letting ur natual testosterone try and work again without anything there. Guys stop using test 2 weeks before they start PCT and they dont lose anything? Sometimes 4 when using things like Deca and EQ. It's because theyre still in the system.

    Some of Palumbo's stuff on gh/igf-1/aas etc. is pretty scetchy. Have you ever see him on stage? He was a bloated, barrel stomach looking mess.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    no not really perhaps, all AAS are testosterone derived so it's not like your stopping everything and letting ur natual testosterone try and work again without anything there. Guys stop using test 2 weeks before they start PCT and they dont lose anything? Sometimes 4 when using things like Deca and EQ. It's because theyre still in the system.

    Some of Palumbo's stuff on gh/igf-1/aas etc. is pretty scetchy. Have you ever see him on stage? He was a bloated, barrel stomach looking mess.
    i agree with the parts in bold

  23. distilled, what you said makes sense to me. i guess i was thinking more about if someone dropped test and wasnt taking a bunch of other stuff.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ccapone1153 View Post
    distilled, what you said makes sense to me. i guess i was thinking more about if someone dropped test and wasnt taking a bunch of other stuff.
    it's all good homie
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.

    in reguards to palumbos gut, it is most likely due to the fact that he experimented with long term igf, gh, and insulin use, coupled with high doses of steroids and the ****tiest genetics humanly possible.

  26. transdermal formestane is danker than winstrol for cutting up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  27. Transdermal formestane is better than winstrol for cutting? Since when?

  28. Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.
    haha

  30. Dont even bother with 2 weeks of tren ace. Run it at least 6 and preferably 8. You will love it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  31. Wait a minute thats you in your avi and you only weigh 200?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.
    .
    You can also without it. AI's can lead to a number of problems (health and overall 'feel' wise) so using it to off-set water from test, is silly in my opinion. Easier and healthier to just drop off the test. and let the other compounds work their magic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  33. im thinkn the same as hman85

  34. I dont think you are phil heath bro.....

  35. how much would one of these cycles cost??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pre Contest Cycle
    By pumpking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. contest cycle
    By classic27 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 01:22 PM
  3. Pre contest Cycle
    By yosahab in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:52 PM
  4. pre-contest cycle log
    By kyfra in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Log in
Log in