Best Pre-Contest Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.

in reguards to palumbos gut, it is most likely due to the fact that he experimented with long term igf, gh, and insulin use, coupled with high doses of steroids and the ****tiest genetics humanly possible.

2. transdermal formestane is danker than winstrol for cutting up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

3. Transdermal formestane is better than winstrol for cutting? Since when?

4. Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.
    haha
    •   

6. Dont even bother with 2 weeks of tren ace. Run it at least 6 and preferably 8. You will love it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

7. Wait a minute thats you in your avi and you only weigh 200?

8. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.
    You can also without it. AI's can lead to a number of problems (health and overall 'feel' wise) so using it to off-set water from test, is silly in my opinion. Easier and healthier to just drop off the test. and let the other compounds work their magic.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. im thinkn the same as hman85

10. I dont think you are phil heath bro.....

11. how much would one of these cycles cost??

12. Dont drop the test completely, just cut your dosage in half. You'll lose a bit of size and when you're as leaned out as you will be treying to get precontest, losing muscle is no bueno. Personally I'd replace the Tren with Masteron weeks 6-12 100mg eod, as well as dumping the EQ and going with oral winny at 150mg a day for the full 12 weeks. Weeks 7 add in 60-120mcg of Clen, bump it to 120-180 week 8, then take two weeks off it, and repeat it in weeks 11-12.
    The Tren is a personal preference of mine because my body and head dont do well with it and Masteron creates a similar effect only without the sides and a bit less quality mass gains. If your head can handle it, go for it.

13. I would run the test about 5 -10 weeks longer

14. any recomendation for someone who has never competed but is looking to and who has also never run a cycle?

15. the deeper i get into this fitness industry the more mind blown i am but what and how much people take, but i do know it works. the bigger you get the more take. given your level in competition and how long you have been taking gear. from a higher level experience, test cyp is usually 1-1.5 grams a week, tren e 1 gram, masterone e 600g a week, one i hit the 5th week mark i switch everything to short ester and will add in some winstrol at 100mg a day and pump everything 100-200mg. now yes this a **** ton of gear but like i said at a higher level this is what i have been seeing and hearing. this is also why i "diet down" into shows at 5000 calories and come in pealed and full as [email protected]! sorry I'm not super detailed in my breakdown but my hand is broken so I'm typing with one hand and it sucks haha. but going this route it rally allows your body to grow into shows
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre contest Cycle
    By yosahab in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:52 PM
  2. Pre-contest Cycles
    By Rocky82 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 08:33 PM
  3. pre-contest cycle log
    By kyfra in forum Cycle Logs