2009 NPC Midwest Novice BB, Fitness and Figure Classic

anntitone

anntitone

Awards
Just a friendly reminder about the show my husband, Jack and I are promoting next month. The 2009 NPC Midwest Novice BB, Fitness and Figure Classic will be on April 25, 2009 in Saint Louis, MO. Our focus is on the competitor…making this a great experience for you! This will be a great show. We have lined up some great guest performers, yes, that’s right, plural…IFBB Pro female bodybuilder Dean Westerfield, IFBB Pro Olympian Fitness Competitor Nicole Duncan and The Phenom Kevin Jordan. Please check out the website to get more information about qualifications, general show info, guest posers and to register...

npcmidwest.com

Even if you have no plans to compete, please come support those who are. Help us bring back the love of this sport to Saint Louis, MO. Location, show time and ticket information can be found at the website as well. For your convenience you can book a nearby hotel as well.

Jack and I plan to make this show go down in history as one of the best. Please pass the info on to any and everyone you know who is interested in breaking into this great sport!! Thanks!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome show. I love to see shows in the midwest, being from the central IL area. Best of luck to you and your husband putting on this show, I'll try to at least attend the event ( luckily for the other competitors I'm still in my offseason, jk ;) ).

BEAST

anntitone

anntitone

Awards
Sounds like an awesome show. I love to see shows in the midwest, being from the central IL area. Best of luck to you and your husband putting on this show, I'll try to at least attend the event ( luckily for the other competitors I'm still in my offseason, jk ;) ).

BEAST
Sounds great!! We will look forward to having you visit!! Thanks for the support!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The mid-west is not very competitive for BBing. Im from southside chicago. Theres hardly any shows throughout the year, actually, maybe 4 i'd consider actual shows.
Im planning on the Sept 5th show. Was the April 4th one but not ready due to school and such.

Its awesome you supporting getting the midwest going, it needs it! Ill try to make it out to watch for sure.

anntitone

anntitone

Awards
The mid-west is not very competitive for BBing. Im from southside chicago. Theres hardly any shows throughout the year, actually, maybe 4 i'd consider actual shows.
Im planning on the Sept 5th show. Was the April 4th one but not ready due to school and such.

Its awesome you supporting getting the midwest going, it needs it! Ill try to make it out to watch for sure.
Midwest used to be very competitive in the sport...just over the last few years has it suffered a great deal. You should do our show...April 25th. Not too much of a drive for ya!! At a minimum, I hope you will as least come as a spectator!

Thanks for your support!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Midwest used to be very competitive in the sport...just over the last few years has it suffered a great deal. You should do our show...April 25th. Not too much of a drive for ya!! At a minimum, I hope you will as least come as a spectator!

Thanks for your support!
i wont doit...im at about 11-10% BF at 190lbs~. I have plans to grow within the next few months(as most of us do) to 230~ then cut down.

I havent known much about it, only the past maybe 1- 1 1/2 years. Now that i wanna involve myself im paying more attention. Ill be sure to spread the word though.

anntitone

anntitone

Awards
i wont doit...im at about 11-10% BF at 190lbs~. I have plans to grow within the next few months(as most of us do) to 230~ then cut down.

I havent known much about it, only the past maybe 1- 1 1/2 years. Now that i wanna involve myself im paying more attention. Ill be sure to spread the word though.
That sounds great!! My husband and I also own a personal training/nutrition company, please feel free to check out our website for the services we offer.

fitnessamerica.biz

I think you will find us to be very helpful with your journey.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That sounds great!! My husband and I also own a personal training/nutrition company, please feel free to check out our website for the services we offer.

fitnessamerica.biz

I think you will find us to be very helpful with your journey.
i will right now. thanks