- 02-24-2009, 06:13 PM
OK so I'm curious I'm looking for information on the bb structure as far as competition and how it is laid out.
What's the farm leagues, minor leagues, major league comparisons.
How and which "league" would someone who is interested in starting up would join?
I've done searches on this sort of information and am having a tough time understanding the structure.
Also people I know that compete always laugh when I mention "natural" bodybuilding...they say "have you ever gone to a comp?" "no one in natural - not even NGA" or "People always trick lie detector tests/polygraphs etc, so trust the fact that NO one is natural"
So what's the skinny?
What is the difference between NPC and NGA? Etc...
Please if there is a volume of literature some where and I just need to read it shoot me the link instead of typing up some long explanation.
I've thought about competing but am wondering how this all breaksdown...
- 02-24-2009, 06:27 PM
To add to this here is what NGA states:
So does this mean if one does an Hdrol/MDrol run that is fine, that is OTC. I don't see that on there...I'm CONFUSED...lol.
- Includes but not limited to bolasterone, boldenone, chloroxomesterone (dhydrochlormethyltesterone), clostebol, fluoxymesterone, mesterolone, methandienone (methandrostenolone), methenolone, methyltestosterone, nandrolone, norethandrolone, oxymetholone, stanozolol, testerone and all other related compounds.
(injections, patches, gels).
(Pharmaceutical hGH, HCG and other related compounds).
(Fen-Phen and any other prescription weight-loss substances used for bodybuilding purposes, even when physician-prescribed, are banned by the NGA)
PRESCRIPTION PSYCHOMOTOR STIMULANTS.
MUSCLE IMPLANTS OF ANY KIND.
CHEMICAL/DRUGS FOR THE PURPOSE OF DECEIVING OR PASSING THE POLYGRAPH TEST.
ANY ILLEGAL OR ILLICIT BODYBUILDING DRUG OR SUBSTANCE.
ANY FDA AND IOC BANNED SUBSTANCE.
Note: DHEA and all other hormone precursors are not banned by the NGA. However, these substances can cause an elevated T/E ratio in excess of the 6:1 limit or produce the presence of nandrolone or any other banned substance in the urine. If the promoter opts to enforce a urine sample for testing, the athlete is responsible for any and all substances that may cause a positive in a urine test.
Nutritional supplements products that are sold over-the-counter may not be banned by the FDA. As a competitive athlete, it is your responsibility to research the products before you purchase them. To insure your passing a urine test under the guidelines of the IOC, banned substance testing regulations, the NGA's recommendation is "when in doubt don't buy it".
02-25-2009, 12:16 AM
02-25-2009, 12:17 AM
02-25-2009, 08:48 AM
03-02-2009, 04:11 PM
so what was the final thoughts?
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
Similar Forum Threads
- By PumpingIron in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
- By Viper21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2004, 04:02 PM
- By skumster225 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
- By Izzman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2004, 12:01 AM
- By prime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2004, 01:20 AM