Are there any proven ways to build muscles?

T

Timothy

Awards
Building muscle takes so long! I train a lot and hard but it takes forever, it seems I just can’t do it. Please tell me, are there any proven ways to build muscles? Please reply I am waiting for your replies.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Eat LOTS. Lift lots of HEAVY weights. Get lots of sleep. Repeat...

Really its just a matter of how much you want it. Do some searching here and find a good routine that will work for you. Then find out how many calories you need to just maintain the weight your at. There are online calculators that will do that for you (sorry I don't know the sites off the top of my head, but a google search will find them) Then eat MORE than that amount. There is tons of good diet info on this site. Use http://www.fitday.com to track everything you eat.

There is no easier softer way. You would need to do that stuff even if you took steroids.

Good luck.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is why we should have IQ cleansing in our society.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
eat more, and train. its honestly pretty simple. odds are you're eating enough calories to maintain you, but not enough to gain weight. like redwolf stated, figure out where you are, then eat for where you want to be.

O

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Building muscle takes so long! I train a lot and hard but it takes forever, it seems I just can’t do it. Please tell me, are there any proven ways to build muscles? Please reply I am waiting for your replies.
Steroidz! 14 gauge syringe Right in your f**king nuts Mutherf**ker! HARDCORE!!!! :bb3:

RedwolfWV and Suncloud had some pretty good ideas too.

The Australians are just trying to help.....:lol:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steroidz! 14 gauge syringe Right in your f**king nuts Mutherf**ker! HARDCORE!!!! :bb3:

RedwolfWV and Suncloud had some pretty good ideas too.

The Australians are just trying to help.....:lol:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Omen again.

that is how we roll motherfker!:head:

nowler

nowler

Awards
lol wtf ^^ what they said
This douch is a spammer, he posted the same thread over on my usual board.

His gay alter ego will most likely post soon enough with the link to ''a proven muscle builder".

I hate:
Scammers
Spammers
And cooked cauliflower

:nutkick:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This douch is a spammer, he posted the same thread over on my usual board.

His gay alter ego will most likely post soon enough with the link to ''a proven muscle builder".

I hate:
Scammers
Spammers
And cooked cauliflower

:nutkick:
what a dumbass way to go about it :nono:

nowler

nowler

Awards
what a dumbass way to go about it :nono:
I know, what a d!ck.

The spammers that really bug me are the 1's that post their crap on all the sections on the board :saw:

''Death to spammers''
who's with me, lol

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
deleted this post cause i just realised i posted it on the wrong thread... HAHA

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
3 Things..EAT EAT EAT, Train hard, and sleep a lot, If its taking you so long, then something isnt right about one of these, either your not eating enough, 7 meals a day, eat every 2 hours at least 500 calories, Get you training in order, And sleep, dont burn the candles both ends.
One more thing, You should supplement with creatine, whey isolate, a good multi vitamin, and amino acids, thats all you need, im guessing by that question your young and new to training, its easy to get impatient, but dont be afraid to ask questions even if people give you childish answers.
Russian:thumbsup:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
3 Things..EAT EAT EAT, Train hard, and sleep a lot, If its taking you so long, then something isnt right about one of these, either your not eating enough, 7 meals a day, eat every 2 hours at least 500 calories, Get you training in order, And sleep, dont burn the candles both ends.
One more thing, You should supplement with creatine, whey isolate, a good multi vitamin, and amino acids, thats all you need, im guessing by that question your young and new to training, its easy to get impatient, but dont be afraid to ask questions even if people give you childish answers.
Russian:thumbsup:
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me, are there any proven ways to build muscles?
Nope - I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that muscles are only randomly built with fluke methods. It's usually spontaneous and has no corrolation with "sticking to a diet and workout plan" over the long term.

You never know when it's going to happen, so try different things. I remember doing deadlifts and squats for 6 months with minimal results. But then I spilled a... "protein shake" on my tv's remote control and the buttons became really tough to press. Next thing you know - my forearms just grew 3 inches!

Since then, I've been changing the channel with my penis and I'll keep a log of the results.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Nope - I'm pretty sure it's been scientifically proven that muscles are only randomly built with fluke methods. It's usually spontaneous and has no corrolation with "sticking to a diet and workout plan" over the long term.

You never know when it's going to happen, so try different things. I remember doing deadlifts and squats for 6 months with minimal results. But then I spilled a... "protein shake" on my tv's remote control and the buttons became really tough to press. Next thing you know - my forearms just grew 3 inches!

Since then, I've been changing the channel with my penis and I'll keep a log of the results.
:toofunny: wait...:think::clap2: