how loing will it take?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 18% bodyfat right now and i would like to get down to 10%. How many weeks would it take to accomplish this. I want to get down that low and stay low until i start hardcore dieting and training for a show next year.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
It depends, 18% is pretty high. What is your plan thus far and what do you expect? Perhaps I can tell you if its feasilble. Generally, one diets for a show between 12-16 weeks. Your going to have several phases before your ready to be at that point.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
oh i know. i have already paid someone for the diet, training, posing, and tanning info. but i was wanting to get down to 10-12 by myself. i would like to do it in 8 weeks.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i did a show diet for about 3 weeks. dropped a 1% a week.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i did a show diet for about 3 weeks. dropped a 1% a week.
DW prolly held more muscle than you.

Id rather diet slow than diet hard, unless it is for a show.
Show diets are not meant to bring you down from higher BF%
Its very stressful on the body.

People like to think there is a time frame for dieting but theres not. The hardcore dieting starts about 16-less weeks out like DW most commonly.

You dont just eat bulk till then though, that whole way youre supposed to be adjusting protein, carbs and fats. Along with training, if you training sucks youll lose muscle or not look good.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People like to think there is a time frame for dieting but theres not. The hardcore dieting starts about 16-less weeks out like DW most commonly.
When it comes to cutting (and I few other things:lol: )......hardcore is the only way :thumbsup:

My regimon was contest like for sure.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to cutting (and I few other things:lol: )......hardcore is the only way :thumbsup:

My regimon was contest like for sure.
thats pretty much the only way my body responds is by doing it hardcore.