MentalTwitchs gettin down to business

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33343
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    16.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i question how accurate those articles are though. I think MD is the best BB'ing magazine out there, but all articles are ghost written though.

  2. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    i question how accurate those articles are though. I think MD is the best BB'ing magazine out there, but all articles are ghost written though.
    of course. He dint write it though. It was where a photgrapher and writer go with to the gym. They chit-chat, snap shots, put quotes in the article.

    Yea all theones near the back are though, Victors, Wolfs, etc...select few are hands on.
  3. New Member
    lightemup's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    257
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    16.2%

    good luck twitch. hope you do great!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Genetic79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235.9 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    203
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    93.59%

    Hows life treating ya?
  5. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    Hows life treating ya?
    its alright. could be better or worse. Just gettin by.
  6. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    TEASER NON PUMP PICS!!!!

    Im going to be cuttin grass tomorrow and hopefully get some good sun goin on. Then the GFs for the night, but legs and shoulders are friday and hopefully more pics then.
    sorry its taking so long, dont mind the glare off my pal as$. No im not irish either, italian and german.

    Head was down a bit to far, but back is def a strong point, look at the V....you know it!
    Name:  latspread.JPG
Views: 136
Size:  46.1 KB


    I hate my side chest, one because i think my arms look small in it and 2 chest is a weak point for sure.
    Name:  sidechest.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  29.3 KB
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    V taper looks solid mang. If you bulk how long approx are you giving yourself to cut?
  8. Banned
    BlackSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Your back is sick for sure brother. I wouldn't sweat the tan either bro. Just get some of the spray on sht. Lots of tanning places have the sunless mist tan now so you could just hit that up. It last like 2 weeks and cost about $20 so....
  9. Advanced Member
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Rep Power
    419
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    70%

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    This is correct. I used to deadlift like no ones business. I love back days and working it it general.

    I hit a 405 dead at i think 18yrs old at 180lbs.
    I can hit 405x2 now but i dont dead casue yes, i feel like it does tribute to my blocky waist. I have wide hips aleady. Im going to continue to dead until i decide to cut though. Not every back day, every other. Only 4 sets never over 75% max. I really do love my WO without them tho. Not as drained.
    Today is back day....cant wait.
    :bb3:
    I gotta give you props for those pics brother, very solid V-taper! Also, I don't think your arm looks small @ all in the second pic, actually looks pretty beefy, but I gotta be straight and tell you I agree your chest is lagging, sounds like you are gonna blow it up though.

    Also, you look a lot bigger than I pictured haha, diesel back for 185 brother, legit. You might be onto something with the core thickness too, cause I am a deadlifting junking, 475 x 10 , and honest your back looks more impressive because it gets so narrow @ the bottom, my obliques just jut out to the side <sigh> Anyways, props keep it up, Resident Evil 4TW
  10. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    I gotta give you props for those pics brother, very solid V-taper! Also, I don't think your arm looks small @ all in the second pic, actually looks pretty beefy, but I gotta be straight and tell you I agree your chest is lagging, sounds like you are gonna blow it up though.

    Also, you look a lot bigger than I pictured haha, diesel back for 185 brother, legit. You might be onto something with the core thickness too, cause I am a deadlifting junking, 475 x 10 , and honest your back looks more impressive because it gets so narrow @ the bottom, my obliques just jut out to the side <sigh> Anyways, props keep it up, Resident Evil 4TW
    haha thats sic man and for sure.

    In regards to tanning. Im going to try and get some natural base, its a must form everyone i read and talk too.
    I have some Jan Tana competition tan and posing oil already.

    I am going to be cutting it close on the bulk then cut. I was just trying to figure it out at work today. I wanna hit it hard soon, i may start my Mdrol/Havoc bridge soon, 2 on mdrol at 20/20 then 4 or 5 on havoc at 30/40/40/40 or 50

    I wanna gain but not get messy, thats why im keeping the mdrol short, and due to my past gyno. I have a thread in the steroid section on that situation and am set on it.

    Ill begin to carb cycle prolly early august, prolly 5 low-no carbs, 1 medium, 1 high.

    Then 1 month out i will be basing my diet around the palumbo type. Moderate fats, high protein, low carbs and of course as with any, hope to eat at least 9 times a day....but i doubt it cause i have work....

    IF all else faisl for this comp. I WILL be cutting down hard as i never have, and many say after its a great time to grow. Plus i have to know what works for me when i do compete.

    I will be competing, wether this show or another one next summer.....or whenver. And youll know about it!
  11. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Been doing work.
    Been chosen for the MusclePharm Assault log, currently waiting PM to see what supps im allowed o use in conjunction with that...that will determine next cycle.

    But, The famous Trauma1 has been a very loyal man and helped me out alot.
    Due to my financial situation and wanting to try Havoc so bad cause i know its one of the highest placed PHs out, and have never got my hands on it....
    --He personally is going to give me one bottle out of HIS OWN stash, so i will purchase one to extend the cycle too about 5-6 weeks. Dose dependant.

    Trauma1 has been very helpful to me since i came to anabolicminds and ran across him the first time. Everytime i PMed him he answered with more info than i asked for and ideas also.His threads are fun and his posts are to the point when he is helping someone, so i will dedicate that log to him when i open it.

    That being said, my nutra order has had to shrink some more and the scale is going to be gone. I will have to measure with spoons to get as accuate as possible but should not be any issues.

    The Assault log will open when i get it.
    The PH log will open with it or right after it.
    Pics will be present in both.
    I kind of stepped on my own toes as far as timing for this show goes but im sure ill get it figured out.

    Peace.
  12. New Member
    Canibalistic_js's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%

    Looking pretty tight bro keep up the hard work
  13. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,424
    Rep Power
    57342
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Been doing work.
    Been chosen for the MusclePharm Assault log, currently waiting PM to see what supps im allowed o use in conjunction with that...that will determine next cycle.

    But, The famous Trauma1 has been a very loyal man and helped me out alot.
    Due to my financial situation and wanting to try Havoc so bad cause i know its one of the highest placed PHs out, and have never got my hands on it....
    --He personally is going to give me one bottle out of HIS OWN stash, so i will purchase one to extend the cycle too about 5-6 weeks. Dose dependant.

    Trauma1 has been very helpful to me since i came to anabolicminds and ran across him the first time. Everytime i PMed him he answered with more info than i asked for and ideas also.His threads are fun and his posts are to the point when he is helping someone, so i will dedicate that log to him when i open it.

    That being said, my nutra order has had to shrink some more and the scale is going to be gone. I will have to measure with spoons to get as accuate as possible but should not be any issues.

    The Assault log will open when i get it.
    The PH log will open with it or right after it.
    Pics will be present in both.
    I kind of stepped on my own toes as far as timing for this show goes but im sure ill get it figured out.

    Peace.
    Thanks a lot twitch! You're a great guy yourself my friend. If you need any help along the way, you know where to find me.

    I'm very happy to be able to help you out. I very much look forward to your log. Best of luck buddy!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Thanks a lot twitch! You're a great guy yourself my friend. If you need any help along the way, you know where to find me.

    I'm very happy to be able to help you out. I very much look forward to your log. Best of luck buddy!
    Thanks again.

    I been on track 3-4 days lifting 4th is auxillary day, little things i feel i need to hit again or leagging parts. 1 day off then at it again.
    I been starting every day with some machine work, 2-3 sets, one warmup 15+ one moderate reps 8-10 one low 4-6 been going good. Feel more pumped during and after workouts like that, only doing it for chest, back and legs.

    Nothing new to report, been cleaning up the diet some but will gain it back once i un my PHs
  15. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hittin a back day in a few then tonight a party. I will be having 1 or 2 drinks, maybe some Pomegranate(sp?) and Vodka or Sprite and vodka, only 3-4oz worth of vodka all night though. I dont drink much, first time in 4-5months. I will be combating the muscle degenerating effects with a shake postWO, then a whole meal. PreParty, some creatine, Glycerol mono sterate to hold water in the muscles. Milk thistle, Xtend and a multi.

    I will be using all the same tomorrow again for sure.

    HAve agood weekend everyone.
  16. Banned
    BlackSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Hittin a back day in a few then tonight a party. I will be having 1 or 2 drinks, maybe some Pomegranate(sp?) and Vodka or Sprite and vodka, only 3-4oz worth of vodka all night though. I dont drink much, first time in 4-5months. I will be combating the muscle degenerating effects with a shake postWO, then a whole meal. PreParty, some creatine, Glycerol mono sterate to hold water in the muscles. Milk thistle, Xtend and a multi.

    I will be using all the same tomorrow again for sure.

    HAve agood weekend everyone.
    Mmm vodka and pomegranate juice...you bastard I'm eating superdrol right now!! Damnit.......as I sip my water, boring
  17. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Mmm vodka and pomegranate juice...you bastard I'm eating superdrol right now!! Damnit.......as I sip my water, boring
    Yea i forgot my Pom. juice...oh well.
    I ended up with about 6oz of vodka over all. 1 1/2 cans caffeine free Sprite, and a Monster. It was mixed and i feel fine this morn. I knwo my limit and i hardly ever drink like i said. So im going to Pre-load some creatine and glycerol mono sterate, slamsome water. Eat about 2-3 times, then go to the gym round 4.
    Lots of protein today and carbs. Pom juice.
    I dont know if its a good idea to lift but i dont wanna get off schedule so i may not push to hard.
    Its legs today.
  18. New Member
    Canadianguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    151
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    70.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    TEASER NON PUMP PICS!!!!

    Im going to be cuttin grass tomorrow and hopefully get some good sun goin on. Then the GFs for the night, but legs and shoulders are friday and hopefully more pics then.
    sorry its taking so long, dont mind the glare off my pal as$. No im not irish either, italian and german.

    Head was down a bit to far, but back is def a strong point, look at the V....you know it!
    Name:  latspread.JPG
Views: 136
Size:  46.1 KB


    I hate my side chest, one because i think my arms look small in it and 2 chest is a weak point for sure.
    Name:  sidechest.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  29.3 KB

    dude if you think ur arms look small then i should drop my consideration on doing my first show entirely

    ur arms are good man
  19. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Canadianguy View Post
    dude if you think ur arms look small then i should drop my consideration on doing my first show entirely

    ur arms are good man
    haha, well thanks for the compliments. Tomorrow i start my Assault log and ill try to get some pump pics...i know i said i would but going to the gym with a camera and taking pics in the locker room is a little iffy for me...i have some anxiety issues.

    Anywho. I feel great. Been eating clean. I noticed i kicked my metabolism by switching to alot of "snacks"/ meals...eating about 7 times a day but only gettin around 3000 cals.
    Prep for Palumbo diet beigns next week. Loading up cals hard all week to account for a weekend away and prolly some drinking. I know i shouldnt but i never do! this month is my only exception.

    I adjusted my side chest pose so it looks WAY better now. I get a little stomach vaccum going and go the angle down so my shoulders, tri and chest look thick.

    Thanks for stoppin in everyone.
    No new additions to supps yet, just the Assault tomorrow, at the end of that i forsee a PH/IGF/GHRP6 run coming.

    Peace.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I need to research this Palumbo diet a lil more. I'm a huge fan of low carbs.
  21. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I need to research this Palumbo diet a lil more. I'm a huge fan of low carbs.

    Yea carbs are almost non-existant in it. Its based off of good fats around 100-150g a day pending bodyweight and about 1.2-1.5g protein per lb bodyweight.
    Alot of people use it if youre on though...not sure how it would be for nattys, but since i am in between, im going to give it a shot.

    If not try the Velocity diet, i hear thats tough but well worth it also.
  22. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  23. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    be careful about posting in there. One of the guys running it is a tight ass! just jokeing bro (I wasn't going by the rules laid out so everyone knows....my bad)

    Im really excited for this. It will hold me even more accountable for my training and diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    be careful about posting in there. One of the guys running it is a tight ass! just jokeing bro (I wasn't going by the rules laid out so everyone knows....my bad)

    Im really excited for this. It will hold me even more accountable for my training and diet.

    haha i just saw this....watch it!!!!!!!!!11111!!!! haha

    Im adjusting my diet now, eating 8-9 times a day every 2 hours. cardio will begin at 20min after lifting.

    I feel alot better already after 1 1/2 day, hunger not to bad....little though
  25. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    MT,

    Are you still doing the Oct 25th show?
  26. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    MT,

    Are you still doing the Oct 25th show?
    No, if i do wither itll be the Nov. 1st one. Im dieting and its going ok.

    If i dont do the show, its going to be clean building from there.
  27. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well good luck mang...I say do the show...
  28. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    well after i was leanign out for ahwhile...i decided to opt out....yes yes i know i should do it but the following is why im NOT...anbd i knwo excuses are for babies, but these are reason.

    1. School is about to start and dieting and school dont mix. Especially being on campus fomr 8am-6pm 2 days a week and friday half that then working 30+ hours a week.

    2. School the semester/year is HUGE for me, determines if i get into a 4 year school

    3. I was NOT happy with my shape once i drop 8lbs or so. Chest stayed small, abs/back were good. Calves shrank to much.

    4 I wanna be big. Id rather focus on hittin my goal of 220 fairly lean/clean then cut for the Mid-Illinois show next April.

    So, i do apologize for taking up everyones time but thanks for the support.

    DONT FOGET Jjohn is still doing his!!!! Support him!

    Ill be around and doing the show me and Texas' set up for Feb 1/2nd
  29. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lookin good MT. Im planning on two NPC shows next summer. South texas classic and the lonestar classic
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  30. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Makes sense MT...Gotta respect school being a priority. You got plenty of time to step on stage...Hell, I'm finally getting around to it and I'm 27...I'm a little behind...

    What are you looking to study in school?
  31. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    Makes sense MT...Gotta respect school being a priority. You got plenty of time to step on stage...Hell, I'm finally getting around to it and I'm 27...I'm a little behind...

    What are you looking to study in school?
    Ill be finishing my associates degree in Applied Science at my community college then heading to a 4year, im in Illinois, soutside Chicago so i have plenty to choose fomr in Medical/Science field.

    Biology mojor
    Focus on Micro/Immunology
    back up is Biology with a Clinical Lab Science degree.

    I have other option in biology from toxicology to endocrinology so im not exaclty decided but i have about a year before i have to lock in.

    Thanks for the support. Ill be gettin on stage in April though for sure. I PROMISE! I really dont wanna do all this work and then let it pass me by, im young and have time but i wanna get the feel for it now, hit up school, then maybe come back to BBing if i have the time, money and love for it still.
  32. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    588
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    0.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Ill be finishing my associates degree in Applied Science at my community college then heading to a 4year, im in Illinois, soutside Chicago so i have plenty to choose fomr in Medical/Science field.

    Biology mojor
    Focus on Micro/Immunology
    back up is Biology with a Clinical Lab Science degree.

    I have other option in biology from toxicology to endocrinology so im not exaclty decided but i have about a year before i have to lock in.

    Thanks for the support. Ill be gettin on stage in April though for sure. I PROMISE! I really dont wanna do all this work and then let it pass me by, im young and have time but i wanna get the feel for it now, hit up school, then maybe come back to BBing if i have the time, money and love for it still.
    Definitely man...I wish I would have done it earlier when I first got into this game...yeah I too am shooting for a show in either mid april or early may...
  33. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good luck with the competition Twitch, I'll be following your progress. Mine is October 26, so it'll be fun to watch you get ready about the same time as myself.

    Are you going to post up any pics to help us see your progress better?
  34. Professional Member
    MentalTwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,516
    Rep Power
    2357
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76 View Post
    Good luck with the competition Twitch, I'll be following your progress. Mine is October 26, so it'll be fun to watch you get ready about the same time as myself.

    Are you going to post up any pics to help us see your progress better?
    sorry but i did opt out of the oct show. I will get some pics up soon but in my havoc log that T1 is sponsoring for me. My for sure show is april 4th, there is a little group of us doing it so im def locked in.

    Thats grunt for stopping in.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:12 PM
  2. MusclePharms Assault-MentalTwitchs 2 Face log! INTENSITY INSIDE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 06:48 AM
  3. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in