MentalTwitchs gettin down to business - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

MentalTwitchs gettin down to business

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSheep View Post
    Now I'm fukin paranoid bro!! I have had a weird feeling lately too........................... ........JK
    I would watch what I say though cause you have to know that there's a HUGE probability that there's some sort of DEA or Gov agency monitoring of any type Of "Steroid" forum. Those fukers live for that sht........

aw fuk, you found me.

2. Professional Member

yea it takes time for sure man.
    I looked into himawhile ago. just never did anything and wasnt seriousenough.
    I have a few ideas for help over at MD.
  3. Professional Member

today i hit legs light and shoulders some too.
    Had a good pump going.
    Tomorrow ill drag as in for back, tris, light bis, and forearms.

Monday will be off cause my lame gym will have crap hours and i work 12-6pm.

Peace.
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    aw fuk, you found me.
    Ha,ha see MT, told ya bro.......................
  5. Professional Member

Things are goin decent. Tryin to handle home life.
    Looking to just get done with local school then after next summer go to a 4 year or 2 years for my Bachelors(sp?) in Biology and Clinical Lab science/studies.

Took yesterday off cause work. Today i worked and gym had lame hours.

Tomorrow gettin in before work prolly some back and either shoulders or bis.
    Peace.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Things are goin decent. Tryin to handle home life.
    Looking to just get done with local school then after next summer go to a 4 year or 2 years for my Bachelors(sp?) in Biology and Clinical Lab science/studies.

Took yesterday off cause work. Today i worked and gym had lame hours.

Tomorrow gettin in before work prolly some back and either shoulders or bis.
    Peace.
    Keep it up! nice log thus far!
  7. Professional Member

Yea its been awhile but got time still before things get to crunch time.

Been doing good with all my supplements. Stayin full and feelin good through the day, just try to keep a good flow of carbs and protien going.

Works been making it tough but i bring my Xtend and drink it there throughout the day.

No planned cycles as of now.
    Feelin strong though with just the previous mentioned stuff...
    one of my favorite quotes though when i see guys throwin weight around is by Victor Martinez...(something like) "I would rather sacrifice weight than form..."

Its all about contraction and targeting the muscle at hand.

Thats my insight of the day, haha.

PEACE!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I've had to learn as well to lower my weight up my reps and pull strict form. It feels good to feel the burn!
  9. Professional Member

Music...cant figure out how i wanna go.
    I been thinkign of anything.
    Rick Ross- on a track lil wayne has some nice deep lines. Appropriate for sure.
    Disturbed-Prayer, but i would edit to slow it down.

I havent a clue really.I want something moderatly slow, but not to classic like the older 70s-80s guys use to pose to....any ideas?
    My GF said maybe a sinatra song buti dont listen to him and dont think it would fit well.
    Rememebr these 2 shows are hugeand attention is what i need but dont wanna look like some rap lovin punk.
  10. Banned

Music...cant figure out how i wanna go.
    I been thinkign of anything.
    Rick Ross- on a track lil wayne has some nice deep lines. Appropriate for sure.
    Disturbed-Prayer, but i would edit to slow it down.

I havent a clue really.I want something moderatly slow, but not to classic like the older 70s-80s guys use to pose to....any ideas?
    My GF said maybe a sinatra song buti dont listen to him and dont think it would fit well.
    Rememebr these 2 shows are hugeand attention is what i need but dont wanna look like some rap lovin punk.
    My advise.......stay true to yourself the music you choose will say alot about you to the people there IMO.

FCUK RAP!!!!!! Go with Metal!! You want something slower then WTF Tool, perfect circle, stone sour, ext,ext not all metal is fcukin speed freak sht you know.......lol Or even some Cash, Petty, Willy, IDK not rap though dawg!!
  11. Professional Member

haha, im undecided still, i might try to mix something up. If its rap it wont be that lame biotches and hoes stuff. Itll have a point. Same if i pick rock/metal.
    I was thinking, In Flames, one of their slow ballads or musical tracks....FUKCIN LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!
  12. Banned

haha, im undecided still, i might try to mix something up. If its rap it wont be that lame biotches and hoes stuff. Itll have a point. Same if i pick rock/metal.
    I was thinking, In Flames, one of their slow ballads or musical tracks....FUKCIN LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!
    In Flames would be a good pic, or another decent slower ballad from a band like Staind even. They have some alright sht..
  13. Banned

pics?
  14. Professional Member

No. I have been very busy and even contemplating waiting till next year for the show.
    I have been subpenad for my parents divorce situation on wed.
    The past 2 weeks i been working 40~ hours due to a manage on vacation.

My diet has slipped a little and in general im not feeling/ looking great. Not anything horrid where in a week i couldnt get back to where i was.

I will hope to get pics up by the weekend.
    Sorry to keep everyone waiting.
  15. Banned

Yea, WTF!!! JK, man. Handle your sht brotha, get to it when you can. I hope you decide to go ahead and compete though cause there's no guarantee that this time next year won't be as bad or worse than things are right now. Life is hectic no doubt and working as I'm sure you know is part of it so hang in there see what you can do and if your way off, IDK it's your decision bro just make sure you don't regret it afterwards either way.......
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Lookin good twitch! haha Its good to be back at Am
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

No. I have been very busy and even contemplating waiting till next year for the show.
    I have been subpenad for my parents divorce situation on wed.
    The past 2 weeks i been working 40~ hours due to a manage on vacation.

My diet has slipped a little and in general im not feeling/ looking great. Not anything horrid where in a week i couldnt get back to where i was.

I will hope to get pics up by the weekend.
    Hang tight!! Things will get better and the way you manage it will determine your character. You will hit that stage yet! Hope you feel better quickly.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235.9 lbs.

In all honesty dawg this is when you should push through......when times get tough. The comp and everything else you achieve thru hardship will mean that much more.

My 2 cents
  19. Professional Member

thanks everyone for the words. Allergies hit hard so i stopped taking anything but the basics. I am back at it hard now, feeling good. Im still going to diet down and everything, itll be a last 3 week decision prolly.

Planning a havoc cycle soon.
  20. Professional Member

Today was ok. Im back to eating like a mofo, not being to picky, just keepin the fat down.
    I really wanna bring up my quads, i feel great when they are pumped and feel like there is some good speration in there. I need to work on the inner though(tear-drop shape)
    Still need to bring up my chest a good amount. Other than that i felt good today.
    I have an all morn work schedule all week so i have no issues gettin my lazy as$ in the gym
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

pictures?
  22. Professional Member

work all weekend. might tomorrow but i have to have my GF take them and i wont see here till monday or so...i havent forgot yet.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I really wanna bring up my quads, i feel great when they are pumped and feel like there is some good speration in there. I need to work on the inner though(tear-drop shape)
    getting hit with an 87mph fastball has my quad super full, only problem is there's all this black, blue, yellow, purpleish stuff all around it.

DW is on board
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    getting hit with an 87mph fastball has my quad super full, only problem is there's all this black, blue, yellow, purpleish stuff all around it.

DW is on board
    haha yea i think ill take the slow work on it route...haha. That sucks, i used to play ball, not real high, prolly fastes got hit by was 75-80mph in the calf and side behind the rib cage.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maybe incorporate some DC stretches after quads. A few of my buddies do this and says it helps. I mean it can't hurt (only while stretching )
  26. Professional Member

Maybe incorporate some DC stretches after quads. A few of my buddies do this and says it helps. I mean it can't hurt (only while stretching )
    i havent a clue what a DC stretch is. I know that is a program, but i never looked into it.
    Today im doing chest and a little quads/hams. Then tris.
    Tomorrow im hitting bis and shoulders and then take 2 days off.

Its just weird cause if i dont time everything right or do to much i seem to lose my "pump"/full feeling....then i get upset and frustrated.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

i havent a clue what a DC stretch is. I know that is a program, but i never looked into it.
    Today im doing chest and a little quads/hams. Then tris.
    Tomorrow im hitting bis and shoulders and then take 2 days off.

Its just weird cause if i dont time everything right or do to much i seem to lose my "pump"/full feeling....then i get upset and frustrated.
    You hold onto somthing and crouch down into a sissy squat position and get up on your toes and lean back. Hold it for about a minute and your quads will burn and begin to get sore about 12hours later.
  28. Professional Member

You hold onto somthing and crouch down into a sissy squat position and get up on your toes and lean back. Hold it for about a minute and your quads will burn and begin to get sore about 12hours later.

alright i take it for a run the next few times.
  29. Professional Member

ALRIGHT JIVE TURKEYS!!! haha just kiddin(from Semi-Pro)

I hurt my back 2 days ago at work, dont ask how, it was one of those freak things and ridiculously upsetting to me...

SO, im feeling good now. Im going to hit chest and bis, just to give the back a break, its feeling fine though.

I am drinking more Green Tea starting today cause i need to get off these energy drinks!

Im planning a MDrol/Havoc/Epistane cycle pending ideas and advice i get form the people in that section...

The GHRP is going good, feel full for most of the day. Im basically trying to bulk one more time hard and then slowly start to lean out...using what ever i have. Lots of greens, lots of GH help at night, Clen, BCAAs, protein, low carbs....its goin to be gettin serious!

Im not happy with my weight( 188lbs) but not gettin to fatty at all.

This is my next nutra order.

HAVOC (90 caps)
    By: RPN
    In Stock ! $39.95 $39.95

Complete Capping Kit ("00")
    By: NutraPlanet
    In Stock ! $21.99 $21.99

400-Z Pocket Scale (400-Z)
    By: My Weigh
    In Stock ! $19.99 $19.99

Coleus Forskholii (20%) (30 grams)
    In Stock ! $12.99 $12.99

Sulbutiamine Powder (30 grams)
    In Stock ! $22.99 $22.99

Epistane (90 caps)
    By: IBE
    In Stock ! $39.99 $39.99

Lean Xtreme (90 caps)
    By: Designer Supplements
    In Stock !

ALSO! If i feel comfortable enough and lean up/feel i have enough time, i may do the small college show i mentioned at the start on august 25th i think it is, but i start school the 25th sooo i have to look into that first.

Later.

EDIT: I been trying to get a camera off Ebay, but i wont have it by this week, but i will have my GF take pics, PUMP pics prolly, said shed go to the gym with me.
  30. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your going to love havoc. Whats the dose plan?

What is your plan with the Lean Ext? I used a bottle once and was highly disappointed. Even with what I thought were symptoms of high cort...

Also whats the plan with the Sulbutiamine powder?
  31. Professional Member

Havoc/Epi is 6 weeks, 30/30/30/40/40/40
    Lean X is for PCT
    Sulb. powder is for my nootropic venture. I havd GABA, Sulb, Piracetam and some choline citrate. I was going to get PEA and L-tyrosine too, but i just wanna get the other underway.
    I need a good memory brain focus stack, with out stims for school. But i want something to help relax and enjoy on the weekends, get me through work.
  32. Professional Member

OK so theres good and bad....kind of
    Good- Got a camera off ebay, waiting for it, thenill have pics, estimated 1 week.
    I feel good. Full. eating alot still

Bad- For some reason my legs were horrid today. I felt weak and uncomfortable opening with squats. Leg extensions were not good, hamstring curls sucked. Poor leg day for me...
    Also, not sure if they were just tired or what but they were burning and got tired quick so i think i just had a hard pump going.

other than that things are solid. not sure yet when i plan to start to cut.
  33. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I read in another post you dont deadlift correct? B/c of waist size?

I've noticed some issues with my waist size even after dropping fat maybe b/c I deadlifted A LOT in my early training years...
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I read in another post you dont deadlift correct? B/c of waist size?

I've noticed some issues with my waist size even after dropping fat maybe b/c I deadlifted A LOT in my early training years...

I didn't start dead lifting till after high school. Just 1.5 year after dead lifting I got back down to the same bf% and, IMO my abs look'd better, my waist was 1.5" larger. I still do it but I have def saw an increase in my "core size"
  35. Professional Member

This is correct. I used to deadlift like no ones business. I love back days and working it it general.

I hit a 405 dead at i think 18yrs old at 180lbs.
    I can hit 405x2 now but i dont dead casue yes, i feel like it does tribute to my blocky waist. I have wide hips aleady. Im going to continue to dead until i decide to cut though. Not every back day, every other. Only 4 sets never over 75% max. I really do love my WO without them tho. Not as drained.
    Today is back day....cant wait.
    :bb3:
  36. Banned

I agree with this. I used to do deads all the live long day for the first year or two I started lifting and it for sure, definitely, 100% made my hips/core bulky looking. Not good. So I work around them now doing them here and there on the smith at 3/4. Seems to help IMO.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

just dropping in. I recall reading somewhere that a pro was talking about cutting deadlifts 8 weeks from a show or something to that degree to let their waist come down.

I usually do my deads at the end of my workout so I don't pull quite as much weight. I agree with you on the thicker waist bit.

I want to keep my lower back strong enough to support my upper body but not to the point where it overwhelms my waist size.

I'll try those exercises that you told me.

Here's a tweaked version of the dumbbell row.

When you pull back, pull towards your hip and as you are pulling slightly twist your wrist so the top points outward. Not to the point where you are palms up, but just a slight twist and sorta tuck your elbow back when you pull.

I notice it hits my outer lat more.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

There was just an article in the July MD about a pro who has never done deads. It was like an 8 page (doesn't hlep much most are in the ADagizen. ) He does hyperextentions with some weights at the end of his workouts.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

After I hurt my lower back, my friend who only trains chest,arms,abs was like:

"See, that's the reason why I don't do squats or deadlifts. It's cuz I don't want to hurt myself."

LOL.
  40. Professional Member

There was just an article in the July MD about a pro who has never done deads. It was like an 8 page (doesn't hlep much most are in the ADagizen. ) He does hyperextentions with some weights at the end of his workouts.

Will "world" Harris.
    They did a back day with him. After the Lee Priest article is where it was.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gettin' Focused on Gettin' Big with SNS
    By Kevin R in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. MusclePharms Assault-MentalTwitchs 2 Face log! INTENSITY INSIDE!
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 04:48 AM
  3. Replies: 114
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:49 PM