Need Help with Hairy Legs

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have EXTREMELY hairy legs and am not sure how to go about the removal(shaving waxing,etc)HELP and Suggestions PLEASE!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
welcome to my world

just get a hair cutter like at barber shop

and trim

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
and i'm guessing after cutting the hair you then shave?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
and i'm guessing after cutting the hair you then shave?
o you want girl legs you didnt mention that

then ur screwed, but yea there is only 2 methods for guys with hairy legs

trim then shave

or get the computer stuff

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol not girls legs its for a contest lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This isnt rocket science, not i have never shaved my legs but am hairy.

Nair-Stinks, removes hair at surface
Shave- Possible aggrivation of skin, removes at surface.
Wax-Hurts like MoFo, Removes whole hair, perfectly smooth.

Just moisturize after the above.
I would recomend waxing if youre doin it for a contest and will only do it for contests. If not Shave it THE DAY before so you have no shadowing.

I have seen in mags and online, on is called Lex i think. I never looked into it much, wasnt to pricey. I hate being hairy, forearms, legs, little on chest but i just trim.

Good Luck with this and your contest.

__unsubbed__

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have EXTREMELY hairy legs and am not sure how to go about the removal(shaving waxing,etc)HELP and Suggestions PLEASE! SPEED321 no likey my legs.
absolutely sad box.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Wax will definitely hurt, and if not done properly it may cause bleeding and swelling... but what's up with the cameltoe avatar?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brands have come out with hair remover that doesn't smell funky... I'm sure you can pick it up in the cosmetic/hygiene section of many stores.

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I would recommend for your first hair removal going to a professional to get a wax just because they will do it in a more painless way and the first one is always the most intense. Also, a cold wax provides less discomfort (to me anyways) than the hot wax and it tends to irritate skin less. If you don't feel that going to someone is feasible for you then you can pick up some easy home kits but, if you are doing your whole body that could be a daunting task first time for yourself. Taking a tums before will reduce redness and swelling because when you wax or shave it irritates the skin and releases histamines. Remember to shave and wax in the hair growth direction not against it to reduce hair bumbs and good luck!