Whole Wheat toast

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I understand the need to reduce the amount of carbs one is ingesting while trying to become more defined. Yet, I see in many posts that people include whole wheat toast in their diets. What are the advantages of eating this toast while trying to reduce carbs?
Thanks,
EH

:bb3:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand the need to reduce the amount of carbs one is ingesting while trying to become more defined. Yet, I see in many posts that people include whole wheat toast in their diets. What are the advantages of eating this toast while trying to reduce carbs?
Thanks,
EH

:bb3:
whole wheat bread is still processed into whole wheat flour. (processed being the key word.) your better off checking your supermarket or healthfood store for ezekiel bread. It has no flour::sprouts instead. low to no sodium too.,

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks. ezekial bread, is that a brand of kosher food?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ezekiel is a staple of mine.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does that bread taste? I have had their cereals and they are pretty good.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like the bread. I eat it like toast most of the time with some ICBINB spray and Walden Farms' fruit spread.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really like the bread. I eat it like toast most of the time with some ICBINB spray and Walden Farms' fruit spread.
I like it to. High fructose corn syrup and processed Shzit in regular whole wheat bread would always give me heart burn and indigestion. I feel great after eating ezekiel bread. And it is actually very good toasted with whatever healthy condiment you like on it.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the bread kinda expensive at least after awhile it can be. How much is it per loaf?