is there a sure fire way to lose weight in 2 weeks?
- 09-04-2007, 12:44 PM
- 09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
09-04-2007, 01:11 PM
i want to lose weight first and maybe build some muscles in the process too. I also want to loose fat. how do i accomplish something like that in 2 weeks?
09-04-2007, 01:23 PM
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=thesinner;984934]How much do you intend to lose in this 2 weeks? Why 2 weeks?
Time and patience is the name of the game. I understand there's sometimes deadlines people need to meet, but depending on what your goals are, 2 weeks might not be very realistic.[/QUOTE
i think he said he has a hot date lol...if your just trying to lose "weight", clean up your diet, and do some cardio first thing in the morning for 45 mins..that will get you started in the right direction
09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I've lost women to less 'out of shape'-looking men on numerous occasions. I'll tell ya straight up, it's not gonna effect what the girl thinks of you; afterall, she has already agreed to see you. Over-eagerness to impress can sometimes be perceived as a lack of confidence and ultimately a turn off.
I would say if you exercise more and start eating right, you might not get the point you feel you 'need' to be, but you will be on the road to a better lifestyle.
09-04-2007, 08:43 PM
Exactly what the idiot above me said. That dude looks like a cross between a goat and a turkey sammich and he's able to get looks from the ladies. So what's that mean? Well.... a good, honest personality is what gets em and once you got em hooked with that fancy schmancy smile, you're good.
As far as weight loss, you can hack off an arm or a leg and lose a few lbs that way, but I'm not sure she'll be interested in you then.
A couple weeks won't matter as far as weight goes.... just smile and make sure you're in a good mood -- more important than anything.
09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
so I guess i'll just have to eat right and gets tons of exercise for the mean time. i weigh around 210lbs and yeah, i got flabs here and there but with my confidence, i think i can knock her off her feet.
how about dietary supplements, guys? do you think diet pills will work?
09-04-2007, 09:04 PM
get in the gym... run your butt off... drink plenty of water, etc.... do some searches on losing water weight and that'll help.
other than that, a long term diet and steady exercise is what you should be looking at. diet supps can help, but they're only a small percentage of the overall equation.
09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
Most "Diet Pills" cause something called "negative feedback". Think of it like getting a payday loan; you lose the weight up front, but have to pay it all back again when you come off the pill.
09-04-2007, 09:14 PM
09-04-2007, 10:22 PM
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
09-04-2007, 10:30 PM
09-04-2007, 11:32 PM
09-05-2007, 12:47 AM
Yes there is
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )
2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr
3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr
4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.
5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.
6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )
7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
Most importantly do you see the order of these things?
Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.
1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.
2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and e****lent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze
3. Leg press
4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.
5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
Plus add morning HIIT cardio for 20 - 30 minutes a day!
09-05-2007, 02:52 PM
This is probably beating a dead horse, but if you have a date in 2 weeks you should have thought about this sooner. On top of that, you should be addressing your weight issue in general, not because of a date.
There is no 'miracle' supplement or diet pills that are going to do the work for you. America and the rest of the world already know how to lose weight, they just choose not to acknowledge it. Here it is for the record: Clean diet/exercise, and this can take several months depending on how bad it is.
09-05-2007, 06:21 PM
as for neoborn, whoa bro, that's a lot of exercise. I don't think I can do all that in 2 weeks. I'm not a member of any gym either. but I'll try to find a gym around my place.
As for the pills and diet supplements, I think you guys are right. i've read this article from http://www.body-philosophy.net/diet_..._Alli_Starcaps
and I don't think any of the diet pills work.
how about exercises that I can do at home? do you have any exercise methods where I can sweat like a pig?
09-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Your looking to do all the wrong things, there is no need for you to lose a bunch of water weight by "sweating like a pig" You will just dehydrate yourself and feel like ass. There is no shortcut to long term success the best advice you will find on here is eat clean cut out the beer and do 20-30 minutes of very intense cardio 1st thing in the morning before eating anything, you can do that anywhere you certainly wont need a gym. if you want, add in some body weight squats and some pushups for light toning and strength gains. But IMO get up 45min earlier than normal for the next 2 weeks dont eat, and run fast and hard, preferably sprints in the morning and you will be on your way to a succeful 1st physical impression.
PS. When I say eat clean, I dont mean going on the Atkins diet and only eating chicken wings and ranch dressing I mean eat lots of FRESH!!! Fruits and vegis, skip the supplements until you decide to make this a lifestyle not a 2 week fad a couple times a year..if you have to have supplements go get some good fish oil tablets and some multi vitamins.
Hope this helps man. Good luck on your date.
Remember you wont go from:
:donut: to:bb3: by eating :burg:
09-05-2007, 08:58 PM
09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
09-05-2007, 09:41 PM
09-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Alternatively you could do the slimfast diet. Spike insulin levels sporadically and store fat, but lose alot of muscle so you end up weighing less!
09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
09-05-2007, 10:20 PM
I'd think Clen + DNP would be more effective, but these drugs are quite dangerous to be recommending to someone. I don't have the bravery to even try them myself.
09-06-2007, 01:49 AM
neoborn has a good plan he posted above. Judging by your attitude about weight loss you don't seem very serious about it and really are wasting people's time with suggestions when your first action is to 'sweat like a horse' and 'take diet pills'.
eat clean and workout. run outside or whatever. stop making excuses, esp. when you don't want to help yourself (which it appears to be that way).
You don't need supplements, drugs, or pills, you need to change your attitude.
09-06-2007, 04:50 AM
As for body building, I'mma buy myself a new set of dumbbells to tone down my arm flabs. how many repetitions do ya'll think should I do?
09-06-2007, 07:11 AM
until you can't do anymore repititions in a row.
09-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleGauge1 in forum Weight LossReplies: 199Last Post: 02-19-2013, 08:46 AM
- By Gilroye in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:09 PM
- By lamuscle in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2010, 02:43 AM
- By ladynbeauty in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2008, 06:42 AM
- By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2006, 04:06 AM