6 Weeks to go!
- 03-11-2007, 10:08 PM
- 03-16-2007, 11:00 AM
Looking good, esp for 6 weeks out! One suggestion: it looks like you might be trying to flex your lats too much in the rear lat spread. Try to just let em fall out instead of actually flexing them, it'll make you look wider if you can get it right. Other than that, keep up the good work and good luck with the show!
- 03-16-2007, 11:58 PM
damn bro your back is huuugee! looking really lean for 6 weeks!
03-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Thanks guys! anyone notice anything that I should specfically improve after the contest?
03-17-2007, 01:06 AM
Nothing really stands out specifically to me. Other than adding overall thickness, your triceps could probably use some beefing up. You're very proportionate already, which is good IMO, but you can always use more size to go along with it. I'd say you're on the right track, just keep it up!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Old Navy in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2010, 05:24 AM
- By Future in forum PicsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-01-2009, 09:40 AM
- By yosahab in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2007, 06:59 AM
- By orp in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2006, 07:14 AM
- By windwords7 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-12-2003, 12:17 PM