Here's a laugh for you..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was flyin' on Adipokinetix, and I hated the routine I had so I did this on the fly.. Being on Adipo and trying to put poses together is not easy.. :D

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy0AlyeSizY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to laugh at ehre brother. Stepping on stage puts you ahead of 90% of us who never will and to place on top of it. ****, that's something to be proud of.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jay.. I'm proud of it, and I've learned some important things:

1. Stay clear of strong stimulants

2. Carb up more, no more playing it safe

3. Never do your strip routine on a bodybuilding stage, well I met afew hot chicks, so scratch that.. :ntome:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My strip routine would of been about 20 seconds followed by a 2 minute routine and then passing out :)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey i always laugh at myself, we are our own worst critics. I watched myself beat some guy in a boxing match and what i saw was nothing like what everyone else saw. the point is your competing, your doing what makes you happy and that IMO is the meaning of life.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My strip routine would of been about 20 seconds followed by a 2 minute routine and then passing out :)
Well, I'm sure you can find cabergoline to help with that.. :D

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Pete, nic one. as stated above there is nothing to laugh at for stepping on stage. My best shot is a picture of me wearing pink posing trunks on my first show. Of course I do not have any pictures as to it was 1993 and we did not save them to computers back then. But man did I look funny, my trainier turned out to be as happy aas they get lol told me pink would look great on stage. I think he was the only one smiling.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, nic one. as stated above there is nothing to laugh at for stepping on stage. My best shot is a picture of me wearing pink posing trunks on my first show. Of course I do not have any pictures as to it was 1993 and we did not save them to computers back then. But man did I look funny, my trainier turned out to be as happy anabolic steroids they get lol told me pink would look great on stage. I think he was the only one smiling.
You gotta be real dark to pull off pink trunks, even at my darkest I'll only go as far as red.. ;)

I'll post more vids as I prep for May.. I appreciate the props, brothers!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Pete you going to do the N.H. show or going for New Englands.

either way see you there. Most likely I will be out back at the N.H. show but not sure whether or not I will help out htis year. May just hang in the crowd.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The NE show is too big, you'd get lost in the group of guys who the judges like, then they'd wonder why they didn't see you.. :rolleyes:

I'm doin' the Northern Cup Championships, cleaned up the diet already, carb cycle starting end of February, then all-out cuttin' mid-March.. Once again, I'll get in condition without cardio.. ;)

Last edited:
Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
that will be interesting to see. No cardio damn didn't think it was possible. We will have to get in touch before.

Have you met the judges at all. I am friends with most of them in the area. Shoot me an email at my snipersdad email and I can shoot some contacts if you are intersted.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll hit you up soon, brother.. Should I offer lapdances, or what? :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lost your addy, hit me at bigpete @ anabolicminds . net