NDC endorses bodybuilding competition

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
If people choose to do anabolics than yes compete in the NPC. It really makes me nuts when I hear guys loading up on stuff to go in a "natural show" If a trophy is that important to you , take mine, they are stored in my house collecting dust. I have been the most satisfied with my performance in shows that i didnt even place in because I competed better than I did prior-that is the real victory here. Unfortunately I know there are going to be people who will continue to compete in natural shows on gear.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If people choose to do anabolics than yes compete in the NPC. It really makes me nuts when I hear guys loading up on stuff to go in a "natural show" If a trophy is that important to you , take mine, they are stored in my house collecting dust. I have been the most satisfied with my performance in shows that i didnt even place in because I competed better than I did prior-that is the real victory here. Unfortunately I know there are going to be people who will continue to compete in natural shows on gear.
I feel the same way. I only competed in 1 show, but the medal I got just for competing I value more than the trophy I got for 5th place because I feel that the medal is a better representation of the fact that I competed. The trophy in my eyes represents how I did as arbitrarily judged by a panel of people against other competitors at the show. The medal represents the effort and determination that went with preparing and participating. The medal is a symbol of personal willpower. The trophy is a symbol of how a bunch of strangers evaluated me.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Null you have a great head o your shoulders. I liek you cant satnd these morons who bulk up on gear and compete naturally. Grow a set of balls and get on the NPC stage. I lost a placing in 1998 to a guy who entered a R.I Natural show who was jacked, I actually was natural back then. Still shredded to the bone though. But if you are using gear then stick with the NPC. Nothing wrong with the guys who compete naturally I admire their dedication as did allot of people admire me when I stayed clean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 0
BodyWizard Politics 3
Politics 19