Music!?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have been posing a lot lately as I am only 8 days out. It is a 60 second routine using the first 60 seconds of Korn's "Coming Undone".

When I bring the music to the show do I have to have the cd with only the 60 second clip of the song, or do they just play the first 60 seconds and shut it off?

I have downloaded a couple different programs to cut mp3s down and fade out the last few seconds....but they are trial versions and wont let me save!!!!

Thanks

Ryan

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Next time, send me the file and I'll edit for you free.. ;)

I've done afew mixes for friends, and I do my own music for comps.. I just do simple 40-55 second clips, nothing fancy..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uh BPF does that apply to me as well, as I went old school and used a tape, for my last show... Thats a nice side hustle man...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
nice tune bro, I went with Pshyco by disturbed

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Disturbed rocks. I thought about a number of there songs...Stricken, bound, guarded...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Funny, I have a disc with Stricken and God of the Mind cut for posing routines.. :cool:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Funny, I have a disc with Stricken and God of the Mind cut for posing routines.. :cool:

Great minds think alike. I have already been practicing a bunch with my cut track or I would ask to bum that one off ya!!!:donut:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got afew clips lying around, need one I'll transfer over instant messenger, since most email services don't allow big files to be sent..

I had a disc of the cuts I've done, the ones I have on disc now are:

A Perfect Circle- Counting bodies like Sheep
Tool- Vicarious
Disturbed- Stricken, God of the Mind, Shout 2000
Evanescence- Thoughtless, Haunted, Lies, Even in Death
Killswitch Engage- A Bid Farewell

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look like areall thinking alike with great music

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey BigPete, you going to get on stage at the end of the year? Dint know ifyou were planning on the N.H., Mass show

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NH show might work, if not next year in the granite cup..

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal, Granite cup should be promoted enough by next year to be a great show. I was with the promoter the other day and he said the only thing that killed i was the rain. Plenty of competitors though. Hey if you get a chanced shoot me an email at [email protected] got a question to throw at you, by the way my little sis from steroidology nicole said you knew each other. ring a bell.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ripped, ygm.. ;)

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well I burned that cd with the first 60 seconds of korn- "coming undone"....it wont play in anything but my computer!!!!!

Anyone that can cut the song to the first 60 seconds and send it to my e-mai: [email protected]

It would be much appreciated!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you got an IM service, transfer it to me I'll cut it for you.. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gotta load another program to edit, for some reason the programs I have won't do the edit anymore.. :think:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I got it done and it actually works. I got it cut and tried to burn it on my comp....fvcking CD exploded in my dvd- cr/rw drive!!! WTF, now it stays open all the time!!!

I had to drive over to a friends house to have them do it!!!!!

but at least its done.

Thanks though BPF!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried.. :ntome:

andreynort

andreynort

Awards
thanx