- 06-01-2006, 01:35 AM
- 06-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Small amounts of alcohol may be better. I don't get the soda thing? That sounds like it'll make you bloat like hell.
More specifically a glass of wine, etc.
- 06-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
PS- I think you read the "contest" forum a little out of context lol.
06-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Just using the bands will help you do that, Most competitors do this.
Are you doing a photo shoot before a comp? or after a comp? or your not even doing a comp?
06-01-2006, 04:20 PM
im not doing a comp just a photo shoot, then just but on crazy size till next yr when im looking to do my first comp, btu i should have pics either 2night or tm to show u guys the results
06-02-2006, 08:48 AM
stay away from drinking soda, it is very carbonated. You want to stick with high sugar products that are not carbonated. Grape Juice mixed with brown sugar is sweet
06-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Yeah stay away from that high fructose corn syrup ****.
06-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Xpel by MHP is a good herbal diuretic, drink lots of water, the morning before have a small glass of red wine for the veins..
06-05-2006, 02:20 AM
carbonation helps stimulate some organs, maybe the kidneys. so if kidneys work better, that might mean you'll urinate more efficiently. hmm...
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 52Last Post: 06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
- By Brooklyn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 37Last Post: 06-28-2005, 09:39 AM
- By TheTom in forum Weight LossReplies: 79Last Post: 05-28-2005, 06:42 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-14-2004, 08:03 PM
- By flexster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:30 PM