soda

branch

Awards
what do u guys think of pounding mad soda b4 a photo shoot to help bring out vascularity? if not ne other good tips, considering that i am on a very strict diet, and am using clen dirux and niacin.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Small amounts of alcohol may be better. I don't get the soda thing? That sounds like it'll make you bloat like hell.

More specifically a glass of wine, etc.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Small amounts of alcohol may be better. I don't get the soda thing? That sounds like it'll make you bloat like hell.

More specifically a glass of wine, etc.
Yeah I would have a gut from all of the carbonation haha.

PS- I think you read the "contest" forum a little out of context lol.

:pose:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just using the bands will help you do that, Most competitors do this.

Are you doing a photo shoot before a comp? or after a comp? or your not even doing a comp?

branch

Awards
im not doing a comp just a photo shoot, then just but on crazy size till next yr when im looking to do my first comp, btu i should have pics either 2night or tm to show u guys the results

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
stay away from drinking soda, it is very carbonated. You want to stick with high sugar products that are not carbonated. Grape Juice mixed with brown sugar is sweet

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah stay away from that high fructose corn syrup ****.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Xpel by MHP is a good herbal diuretic, drink lots of water, the morning before have a small glass of red wine for the veins..

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
carbonation helps stimulate some organs, maybe the kidneys. so if kidneys work better, that might mean you'll urinate more efficiently. hmm...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davy25 Nutrition / Health 32
Supplements 39
The_Old_Guy Supplements 20
Nutrition / Health 3
Kickstart7 Nutrition / Health 28