2006 NPC Michigan State Championship BB Show

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here are some pictures from last nights bodybuilding show that Tracey from our gym was a contestant. The girl in the middle is Tracey, the girl on the far right took first place, and Tracey took second. We didnt stay to see who took overall, I will find out though.

(update) Tracey 1st place in her class and 2nd in Masters plus she is qualified now for nationals!!!!!

NPC MICHIGAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP 2006

all 5 contestants for bodybuilding

Tracey

Tracey

Tracey & Cheryl

Tracey day of show earlier in the day

Last edited:
Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice! I hate female bodybuilders because asking if they need help with carrying something is a line that just doesn't work. :) j/k Great job and looks good.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Looks good although the girl to the right is the clear 1st place winner.

Much more aesthetic, has a waist, and more defined.

Tracey's back is awesome though.

Too bad about some of the virilization some of these girls show, because it is absolutely unnecessary.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True grunt but the same can be said about the male side of BB and the unnecissary changes they go through(HGH Gut and bone structure changes) etc.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
:box: :box: :box: :box: OMG look at grunts rep points :box: :box: :box: :box:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
(update) Tracey 1st place in her class and 2nd in Masters plus she is qualified now for nationals!!!!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow, good luck to her for that.

Watching these 2 girls workout at my gym is real motivation for me, I work out at hard as possible now to try and get some muscle, I am considered a beginner really, have had 2 setbacks years previous due to the same shoulder being completely rebuilt twice :( I ruined everything you could of possible injured. So last august I started again, but it went really slow to get the shoulder strength up again, im pretty much full force now after all these months, I started adding muscle a few months ago, before that is was really just conditioning and toning trying to get rid of the atrophy.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Watching these 2 girls workout at my gym is real motivation for me, I work out at hard as possible now to try and get some muscle, I am considered a beginner really, have had 2 setbacks years previous due to the same shoulder being completely rebuilt twice :( I ruined everything you could of possible injured. So last august I started again, but it went really slow to get the shoulder strength up again, im pretty much full force now after all these months, I started adding muscle a few months ago, before that is was really just conditioning and toning trying to get rid of the atrophy.

I feel ya I blew my shoulder out about 2 years ago being a typical guy in the gym... Live and learn... But it's 150% now.. Just take your time to build all your tendons and what not. Maybe its something in this Michigan water?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel ya I blew my shoulder out about 2 years ago being a typical guy in the gym... Live and learn... But it's 150% now.. Just take your time to build all your tendons and what not. Maybe its something in this Michigan water?

LOL, well maybe!!!! But my first problem was I was born with stability problems, the ball of my shoulder is too big to sit in the labrum. If im carefull I will be fine, I just listen to my body :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is nothing manly about Tracey :) She is a very pretty girl :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think guys suffer from the same thing a lot of women do when they look at contest pics. They think they look like this all the time( although, i know Grunt doesn't fall into this category).

Many of these women, when off season, look completely different. Believe it or not, my first introduction into the BBing community was when I was a teen and saw a pic of Corey Everson and wanted to see more of her. that led me to mags and such where I found my new love. BBing. Sadly, I had more dedication to watching them on TV and buying the mags than focusing on lifting :)

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey she looks great, It takes allot of dedication and effort to get in that kind of shape, good luck in the future.

Do you have any idea what National show you may do.

syko

Awards
LOL i have had both my shoulders put back together too.

Where you guys @ in MI? I live round CMU way.

Any of you gonna be @ the Natty MI? I am gonna be a middle there, wanna quali for nats.

peace,

SYKO

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL i have had both my shoulders put back together too.

Where you guys @ in MI? I live round CMU way.

Any of you gonna be @ the Natty MI? I am gonna be a middle there, wanna quali for nats.

peace,

SYKO

We are near Ann Arbor, Michigan , Where is that show at? I need to find a way to see all the shows in michigan so I can go to more.

syko

Awards
The Show is in Redford @ the redford theatre on july 15

I used to live down 2 eastern there they had a pretty nice weight room

p

syko

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The Show is in Redford @ the redford theatre on july 15

I used to live down 2 eastern there they had a pretty nice weight room

p

syko

Skyo, is this a NPC Event? Do you have any info on it? link?
thanks. We'd almost for sure be there, barring any unforseen commitments.