4 weeks out pics

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Targeted show was to be ready may 20th. I had a back up show planned if I was not getting lean enough and I am now starting to second guess myself if i will be lean enough for the may event. There is another show close to me June 10th. I am working my butt off here, but do you think it will be better to shoot for the june show now? Heres a couple pics at 4 weeks out relative to the may 20th show.

Attachments

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Not one to give advice on the competitions... but lookin' awesome

Hopefully you will be able to put some meat on in the off season!

And that face in the first one is classic.... :rofl:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know much about competing, buy you look pretty friggin' lean. Abs and thighs is a pose that can easily obscure abs, and yours are still quite visible. I think you'll be fine. You can do the show, and if you're off, maybe you can make it up and still do the backup.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go for the May 20 th show, do not second guess yourself, or start thinking about what if... What if you do great, and place? You are on the right track, no worries keep doin what you do. You have not scarificed to do a back up show... You have 7 days less than I but so much can happen in 26 days, keep your cardio up, and keep those BCAA's in there.

Failure is not an option, and what if never accomplished anything.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas. I think being on 77 grams of carbs a day for the last 3 days has been making me all goofy!! Thank god for the carb up tonite!!! :study:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey bro looking good, you are lean enough already so I wouldnt change a thing. Look for my email tomm. But you are on track.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Looking good man, it's kind of funny that I see all these changing pics of you when I login to Facebook. Def looking lean as hell though, I think you should do both shows too.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
ahaha, thanks man. Yeah I throw up an ab shot on facebook every once in awhile and just leave it up for a day just for kicks. Its funny how many people respond!!:rofl:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A SigEp would have better defined legs.

Okay, I am playin'. You are pretty lean. I like the looks of your back. I am pretty sure pre-contest dehydration will make you more confident in your leanness.

BigDago

BigDago

Awards
Your first competion? What weight class are you looking at. Novice, junior? Remember, if you feel like s--- the week of the compettion then your are probably doin it right. Dont forget to carb up right before the competion, don't wanna be flat for pre-judging. Timing is everything.

Whats your current BF?

The legs will be the last thing to cut. I don't think your lean enough yet, but your heading the right direction. Stay motivated and don't stop. Do the first show. If nothing it will be a learning experience for the second show. Whether you place or not take something from it.

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
you look pretty good dude. How tall are you? Once you hit your ideal bodyfat, you should start trying to add mass for future comps. great start though

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support fellas.
I am about 6'2 or 6'3. I will be im the novice heavy weight class and will be doing a show june 10th instead of the may 20th show for two reasons. My parents had prior commitments to a wedding for may 20th so they could not go to the show if i did the may 20th...annnndddd the may 20th show had no novice class!:trout:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
sweet bor, now you will have more weeks to prepare, I am 3 days away and feel like crap. LOL

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Yea i really wanted to do the may 20th show, but my rents really wanted to go and it would suck to not have them there! the post dinner binge wouldnt be the same without them!

Yes Yes, 3 more weeks to work on the posing and what not.

3 DAYS!! They sneak up on ya fast. Post a new thread once you start putting on the protan....i wanna see what kind of effect it has along with the carb and water manipulation :afro:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I will try to get a shot friday night before I carb up, no promises. I will feel like a midget by then

BigDago

BigDago

Awards
Ripped, The day before the show I told my wife I was gonna quit, ' Felt like a stick boy.

rysigpi....No novice class on the first show, I would say at least go watch anyway. Is this to be your first, have you ever watched one.....live?

Sorry dude, I sound like I am playing 20 questions.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Ripped, The day before the show I told my wife I was gonna quit, ' Felt like a stick boy.

rysigpi....No novice class on the first show, I would say at least go watch anyway. Is this to be your first, have you ever watched one.....live?

Sorry dude, I sound like I am playing 20 questions.
Yeah there was no novice class offered for the may 20th show so I am all signed up for a June 10th show that does offer a novice class. This will be my first. Have never seen one live either :jaw:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
get your mug out in the open and develop that fanbase soon. then on the magazines covers it'll say "rysigpi and Cutler showdown!"

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
So here is some new pics as of 23 days out!:twisted:

yep forgot to slip the one pic....lighting is crappy but you can see some striations in my back that were not there before....quads are starting to come out...abs are better...

oh...down to 204 now...i feel so small!!!!!!

Attachments

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
So here is some new pics as of 23 days out!:twisted:

yep forgot to slip the one pic....lighting is crappy but you can see some striations in my back that were not there before....quads are starting to come out...abs are better...

oh...down to 204 now...i feel so small!!!!!!

Hey man looking great. Are you talking about the show on May 20th at the Redford Theatre? If so, FnF and I are going to watch one of our friends compete. Let us know if this is the show your going to be in. Best of luck dude, looking ripped :cheers:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Hey man looking great. Are you talking about the show on May 20th at the Redford Theatre? If so, FnF and I are going to watch one of our friends compete. Let us know if this is the show your going to be in. Best of luck dude, looking ripped :cheers:
That was the one I planned on doing!!! but i got the entry form and there was no novice class and i was so nervous about not having a novice class that I have since signed up and entered the novice class in the NPC Indianapolis show on June 10th!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
June 10th huh, I might come over for that, Indy is only 90 min. away bro. DO you have any online info on that?

Your dog was looking at you leg like it was bacon, from now on, use Pam only when on stage :lol:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
That was the one I planned on doing!!! but i got the entry form and there was no novice class and i was so nervous about not having a novice class that I have since signed up and entered the novice class in the NPC Indianapolis show on June 10th!

Damn, bummer. :( Well good luck on the Indy Show, I'm sure you'll do well. :thumbsup:

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
June 10th huh, I might come over for that, Indy is only 90 min. away bro. DO you have any online info on that?

Your dog was looking at you leg like it was bacon, from now on, use Pam only when on stage :lol:

Here is the basic info.

http://npcindiana.org/

Hahaha, my dog wouldnt get away!!! and he only has ONE EYE! No joke!

KoreTrain

Awards
sweet bor, now you will have more weeks to prepare, I am 3 days away and feel like crap. LOL
I'm with you there, I'm doing a "show" with the other trainers from the gym I work at and it's tomorrow...nothing big, just for bragging rights.

Good luck to you.

This is my first time "cutting" up and the diet thing has me going nuts!:blink:

When do I carb load, I've read 15 different things this week, help a brother out?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looking great.

Keep up the good work!

CROWLER

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here is the basic info.

http://npcindiana.org/

Hahaha, my dog wouldnt get away!!! and he only has ONE EYE! No joke!

Man would you believe i searched and searched googled and all i got was some nonsense. ANYwho, my friend is doing the Mr. Indiana, so I def will be at that one as for the 10th I might do that one depeding on how my wife feels about it...

gibosbert

gibosbert

Awards
8 weeks out

hi guys im new to this forum...this is my eight weeks out pix... im competing this july... :)

Attachments

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Man would you believe i searched and searched googled and all i got was some nonsense. ANYwho, my friend is doing the Mr. Indiana, so I def will be at that one as for the 10th I might do that one depeding on how my wife feels about it...

How big is the Indy Show? Is it worth the trip? :p All classes?

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Looking big gib!!!

The indy show is suppossed to be pretty big. All classes are going, I talked with the promoter and he said it is going to be a really good show!

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re: 8 weeks out

hi guys im new to this forum...this is my eight weeks out pix... im competing this july... :)
Good luck bro, make a log, let us in on your secrets... And if you are in the Midwest COME to the JR NATS!!!