What's a good weight??
- 10-10-2005, 05:08 AM
- 10-10-2005, 08:02 AM
10-10-2005, 10:22 PM
I appreciate the guesstimate, but I'm hovering around 198-202 right now.. Abit of a bump in protein and EFA's I should be around 205 again..
10-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I agree with alot of the other posts. 2 guys 5' 7" 190 at 5%bp can look totally different.
my brother and I are the same height. but are weights at same bf are totally different. He is lighter than me. He has always been lean and muscular medium build. Me I am a neanderthal very large shoulders and bones..protruding brow..lol..if we both weighed 220 he would look a lot bigger than I .. best of luck if you decide to do it...I am sure you would do well refried..
10-13-2005, 01:24 PM
10-14-2005, 09:53 PM
just curious, at 5ft9 around 210 competition would this do well, i know the weight is semi-relevant but hey, its something to compare to.
10-14-2005, 10:25 PM
At 5'7 and shredded, you're looking pretty big once you get over 180lbs IMO.
I know this guy, Tad Inoue, and he came in at 5'7" and 191lbs (Border States 2005) at this competition--and he has an average BBer waist, too....nothing Melvin Anthony-ish by any means.
10-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
- By geezerlondon in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:02 AM
- By kelstanfield in forum Female FitnessReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM
- By punk5810 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:53 AM
- By daz1989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM