What's a good weight??
- 10-14-2005, 09:53 PM
- 10-14-2005, 10:25 PM
At 5'7 and shredded, you're looking pretty big once you get over 180lbs IMO.
I know this guy, Tad Inoue, and he came in at 5'7" and 191lbs (Border States 2005) at this competition--and he has an average BBer waist, too....nothing Melvin Anthony-ish by any means.
10-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
- By geezerlondon in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-12-2012, 09:02 AM
- By kelstanfield in forum Female FitnessReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2010, 03:24 PM
- By punk5810 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:53 AM
- By daz1989 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM