4 weeks out ( men's physique ) please help!!!!

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
30 days out from first men's physique show!!!
Bf% is 5.4 weight is 172lbs. I do cardio and weights 6 days a week. ( started at 10% bf)
My diet consists of about 2300 cals, 225 protein, 50-60 fats, 140-160 carbs.
I'm on test prop 120 mg eod, winny 50 mg Ed, arimadex .5 mg eod. 2weeks from end of cycle (13 week cycle total)
Pct will be clomid 100/50/50/50, nolvadex 50/50/25/25, daa Ed 6 weeks.
Clen tabs 40mcg two weeks out.
Question are??
1. Is my carb amount okay?? And fats??
2. What's the best diuretic??
3. How much cardio should I be doing last 4 weeks??
4. When should I stop doing cardio??
5. What time should I stop eating carbs??
6. Should I subtract dietary fiber from total carbs??

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Others might chime in on this, but starting PCT 2 weeks before your competition sounds like a bad idea.

As far as carbs, I think it depends on how you react. I can get fairly shredded at 100-150g carbs per day, but I drop them down to about 40-50/day at about 1.5 months out with one carb up each week (150-200g). I take the extra calories out of my fat/protein so I'm still in a deficit.

I don't know much about diuretics. My opinion is that if you're in shape (not sure how lean you're trying to get since it's physique not BB) you can do fine with some sodium/water manipulation with a natural diuretic like dandelion root. I've used Xpel with decent results.

Do however much cardio you need to get into the shape you want. Those last few pounds will be a result of dialing your diet and finding just the right amount of cardio. Those last few days before the show are where everything can go wrong, so don't change anything if you're looking good!

Just my 2¢ but I hope it helps a little. Good luck, man!

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
I have read that dropping test will drop more all the water. What would you recommend for cycle- longer or drop now. What are your thoughts behind pct two weeks out??

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
I don't have enough knowledge about anabolics to give you a good answer. When I competed last I dropped the test 2 weeks out and started PCT the week after the show. I was pretty dry, but I know I could've been drier.

I'm hoping someone with a little bit more experience can chime in and help you out.

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
Why drop now?? Reasons? I was think drop around 9 days before and pct 7 days before?? For max gain and extra push for low carb month

ITW

ITW

Awards
Why drop now?? Reasons? I was think drop around 9 days before and pct 7 days before?? For max gain and extra push for low carb month
I'd drop test two weeks out and keep running winny until the show

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm no BBer. But it seems you could drop the prop 10 days out and up the winny a bit to compensate. PCT after. Someone with more experience feel free to correct me here.

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
Don't have enough winny, think I could drop winny now and start when I'm done with test??

njphysique

Awards
Don't have enough winny, think I could drop winny now and start when I'm done with test??
Subbed in...

What show are you doing and where is it located?

I competed in 2 men's physique shows so far this yr in NYC and NJ. I weighed in at 170lb @ 4% bf for both and I was one of the smallest here. 8th place finish in the second show. I'm 13 weeks out from my next show.

Good luck!!!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You don't want to be in pct at the show. Period. No natural test, high estrogen and cortisol and a caloric deficit is a recipe for disaster. If you don't have enough other compounds like tren, winny etc drop your test down to TRT levels and dose an AI like letrozole and aromasin to reduce the small amount of bloat and keep cortisol and estrogen at bay. I've seen guys run TRT through comps and they came in pretty damn dry.

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
All out of everything, have to start pct tomorrow. I still have letro and arimidex. Can I dose of the two at a higher level days before the comp?? I'm only nine days out from come and fee really dry already no bloat that I can't tell. I'm on last day of arimidex, tomorrow ill start Nolva clomid and daa. I'm feeling pretty good down to 5%bf And shredded.

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
Started winny 50mg tabs today again. Haven't used the tabs in 10 days or so, was gonna start pct tomorrow. Will it kick in in time or should I add low dose nolva??? Also still using arimidex .5 mgs every other day. Please let me know

thiago200812

thiago200812

Awards
Okay will do, I'm on Arimidex pharm grade .5mg every day.

njphysique

Awards
Great job man. Which show? How many competitors in your class?

UnleashdTitan

UnleashdTitan

Awards
Way to go man!! I'm starting training for my first one on Sun, I'm 15 Weeks out! Gonna start a log

njphysique

Awards
How's everyone's preps going? I am 4.5 weeks out from my next show NPC Tri-State Championships in NJ. Total shredded transformation begins tomorrow.

ForumRunner_20130703_234833.png