Brolicbros cutting for mdw & maybe NPC

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
Okay so we're a group of three

Santee

Nestor

Diego
We are starting a team, and were currently all cutting here well put our macros, cardio and workouts to stay on track and some advice criticism & support

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
I'm Santee I'm on push/pull/lower split

I currently sadly over trained because work & school made me cram too much in one day & I was an idiot

I changed my gameplan & it's straight on from here day 1 starts tomorrow

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
See today I had some cake & empanadas & all kind of food at school because it was free & I don't want the girls to feel bad at the presentation so no more from here

image-1196712712.jpg

Tomorrow it's 240/240/55

& run with some sprints

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
I'm Nestor
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 170 lb
Currently on a Push/Pull/Leg split
Day off: Friday
I'm in a calorie deficit
My macros are 280/240/55 (carbs/protein/fats) and 500/250/75 on my refeed day
Today was my pull day, worked out back and biceps, and did HIIT.
Workout and HIIT went pretty well.
I mest up my macros today and I exceeded my carbs.
Also, I been feeling kinda tired during my workouts, so I'm deciding to take tommorow off (thursday).
Hoping to feel better once I get back to the gym.

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
I'm Diego. Current weight 206. Goal 185. Macros 210/200/55 and currently dropping weight and carbs to get to 10% body fat. Saturday and Sunday are both of my rest days because of work and I'm going to start making my workouts longer because I don't want to lose more muscle since I'm in the middle of a 16 week cut. So far 18 lbs lost in 9 and a half weeks. #teamthunderbeast>#teamchopes

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
I'm Diego. Current weight 206. Goal 185. Macros 210/200/55 and currently dropping weight and carbs to get to 10% body fat. Saturday and Sunday are both of my rest days because of work and I'm going to start making my workouts longer because I don't want to lose more muscle since I'm in the middle of a 16 week cut. So far 18 lbs lost in 9 and a half weeks. #teamthunderbeast>#teamchopes
Lol make em longer by more rest periods not more sets or reps since more work can make u lose muscle too

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
-Santee

image-3027642182.jpg

Sort of hit my macros
Got 50 fats 241 carbs & 235 protein
Suppose to be 55/240/240

& I purchased a scale so first weigh in tomorrow & after every off day (today was my off day/cardio)

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
Macros goal for today 210/200/55. Reached 214/208/57. C/P/F

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
Current macro goal 210/200/50, c/p/f and today was 214/208/57 with my cardio done for the week. Tomorrow is back and bi with burpees.

-Diego

Attachments

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
-Santee

image-2559556290.jpg

Didn't quite hit em but oh we'll

Leg day wasn't 100% I'm still coming back from my set back & I ordered some alphamine

BrolicBros

BrolicBros

Awards
-Nestor
Today was my day off and refeed day (500,250,75)
I hit my macros pretty close, 493,247,71
Even though it was my day off,I felt good and decided to do HIIT, and did hill sprints.
Tommorow my macros will be 280,240,55 and leg day

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1