Does NPC Test?
- 02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
- 02-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Only at shows that are held as NATURAL. Only a few here and there I know Indiana has some and Ohio but the majority of them are untested . Just remember NPC is what comes before IFBB and they do not test there . The natural shows will be called natural and say drug testing on the entry paperwork and fliers .
- 02-19-2013, 11:30 PM
It will advertise as a tested event.Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
02-22-2013, 02:34 AM
Agreed.. the promoter will advertise the show as tested, but I believe the npc only randomly tests in those shows. They don't test everyone, although I could be wrong.
02-22-2013, 03:11 AM
04-10-2013, 02:29 PM
ive never seen it, even at natural shows
one time they did a polygraph.. that was funny
they asked me if i took drugs and i thought they meant drugs and I was like umm i smoke pot does that count? the guy just started laughing i dont think they take it very seriously to be honest
iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
04-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2007, 05:02 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2007, 10:05 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-31-2004, 07:14 PM
- By BUFF STUFF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2003, 02:11 PM
- By deftone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-02-2003, 11:04 AM