So who is doing shows in 2013

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    NPCNewsOnline dot com
    Thanks


  2. Competing at the NPC Midwest Open Iowa. Anyone else competing at this show ?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    How do you guys find shows to compete in, I would love to do a show just for fun.
    http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com/
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23

  4. No idea how to post. I'm doing my first show . Was looking for some pointers and opinions.

  5. Looking for some opinions. Doing my first show on may 11. Been doing it soley by reading not much help. Anything positive would be appreciated.

    Name:  image-2002466260.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  593.1 KB



    Name:  image-2464289696.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  534.8 KB

  6. Finally decided on my first show this year! After a bit hot/cold, back/forth, ish-ness...I'm about 11 weeks out from the qualifier. thinking about doing the USA's as my National show.
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Traininsane99 View Post
    No idea how to post. I'm doing my first show . Was looking for some pointers and opinions.
    May 11th? My show is the same day! Which show you doing? You look on point to me for the time frame. What weight class though? And is this your first show ever???
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

  8. Mike Francois npc in ohio. First show ever yes. At light heavy

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Traininsane99 View Post
    Mike Francois npc in ohio. First show ever yes. At light heavy
    I'll be there (not competing)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Maybe ill see ya there
    •   
       


  11. May 4th, 2013 NPC Pittsburgh Championships and then possibly 2013 NPC/IFBB North Americans.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    May 4th, 2013 NPC Pittsburgh Championships and then possibly 2013 NPC/IFBB North Americans.

    Mike
    Getting after that pro card man ?

  13. Branch warren classic will be my first this summer!


    Name:  image-428313614.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  472.0 KB

    I'm like 18 weeks out or something like that LOL
    Fatty fatty
    Always willing to learn :D

  14. NPC New York Metropolitans Men's physique on April 6th and then NPC John Kemper Classic Men's physique on April 13th. Goal is to qualify for Mr Universe July 4th weekend
    Instagram: @njphysique

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Branch warren classic will be my first this summer!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=75 409"/>

    I'm like 18 weeks out or something like that LOL
    Fatty fatty
    You going to log your journey?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    You going to log your journey?
    If there is Interest I can I've been waitin to get a sponsored log but come up dry lately so I caved in, my coach made me buy stuff lol.

    I will gladly log for my fellow bros though
    Always willing to learn :D

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    If there is Interest I can I've been waitin to get a sponsored log but come up dry lately so I caved in, my coach made me buy stuff lol.

    I will gladly log for my fellow bros though
    Please do, I love keeping up with the Pre Contest logs.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. You got wheels just bring up the upper body to match. Is Branch guest posing? I know he's in his off season right now.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  19. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    You got wheels just bring up the upper body to match. Is Branch guest posing? I know he's in his off season right now.
    Thanks man, my coach has me smashing legs and back pretty hard because my lower back and hams are not as strong as they should be

    Pulled 365x4 and 385x2 today for a double PR on DL an I was feeling very tired/tight too
    Always willing to learn :D

  20. Good job man. Keep it up. I'm currently 5.5 weeks out and now it's starting to get mentally tough. Thank god tomorrow is a refeed day.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  21. After years of obesity I began a transformation last March. Dropped 90 pounds so far and will be completing my life long dream of taking the stage. Will be competing April 13 at the INBF Northeast America Bodybuilding and Figure Championship (men's novice bodybuilding).

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jim k View Post
    After years of obesity I began a transformation last March. Dropped 90 pounds so far and will be completing my life long dream of taking the stage. Will be competing April 13 at the INBF Northeast America Bodybuilding and Figure Championship (men's novice bodybuilding).
    I personally do not know you are but I am extremely proud and don't ever let anyone take a damn thing away from you brother ! Keep pushing towards the dream, and live it . Supportin ya brother .

  23. Shooting for one at end of year
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  24. Good luck to everyone this yr at their shows. I have 2 shows lined up: April 6 NPC New York Metropolitan men's physique division in NYC and April 13 NPC John Kemper Classic in NJ. If I am top 5 in my height class at either show then its off to July 4th weekend NPC Mr. Universe in NJ.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  25. Quote Originally Posted by LilTank View Post

    I personally do not know you are but I am extremely proud and don't ever let anyone take a damn thing away from you brother ! Keep pushing towards the dream, and live it . Supportin ya brother .
    Thanks! Good luck in your show and following your dream!

  26. New to the forum. Been lurking for a while but just registered. Wanting to start a log to update as I'm getting closer to my first 2 shows. Doing the pinebelt showdown and southern classic in MS.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LilTank View Post
    I personally do not know you are but I am extremely proud and don't ever let anyone take a damn thing away from you brother ! Keep pushing towards the dream, and live it . Supportin ya brother .
    Tank I hope your show goes well man you've been going HARD! I am about to sign up for a show myself, going to need a bit of prep beforehand though. MAybe some physique after I see how this recomp goes.

  28. so guess I am signing up for a battle of the naturals event that is in September. The 14th to be exact. Well we're in march, plenty of time to bulk and cut Im kinda of excited.

  29. T-minus 11 days till I make my long awaited debut at the NPC Steve Stone New York Metropolitan Championships- Men's Physique Division. Off to the gym for the second workout of the day.
    Instagram: @njphysique

  30. My first women's physique show is in July.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doing Shows in Your 30's
    By trend747 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:57 AM
  2. So who is gonna watch I am Legend ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:31 AM
  3. Who is the 'expert' in MMA?
    By DieTrying in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 12:25 PM
  4. Who is more happy in life
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 03:06 AM
Log in
Log in