So who is doing shows in 2013

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. For those that use creatine, when do you cease usage or do you continue to use it even during a show?


  2. When I start my pre show diet about 12 weeks out I stop. But I donth think its necessary to stop that early.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    i got plans for the jay cutler desert classic march 3rd........man i'll tell what.. theres very little info on the 2013 show,i found a NV n.p.c schedule.

    so if anyone hears or finds a site on this show PLEASE let me know,a think ats at the pearl again....

    Agreed Bro, I was told by NPC Florida, they planned on having the shows up on Dec. 3. That was monday and none on their site or NPC News. I know April 's weekend is going to be 19,20; But I wanted to plan up to it. I planned to hit two back to back, maybe three if I think I can take the pre contest mode that long. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.......
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    For those that use creatine, when do you cease usage or do you continue to use it even during a show?
    man...thats one for a vet...and i bet ya still get a few different answers.ive put some in my sipping water on show day....can't tell ya if it was rite or wrong,we all got our trix for show prep...IMO people run out of stuff to tweak so they (we) tweak stuff that most likely just be left alone.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Agreed Bro, I was told by NPC Florida, they planned on having the shows up on Dec. 3. That was monday and none on their site or NPC News. I know April 's weekend is going to be 19,20; But I wanted to plan up to it. I planned to hit two back to back, maybe three if I think I can take the pre contest mode that long. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.......
    theres very lil info for 2013 (npc),i the only thing i found was a NV npc page with dates for 4 shows. the desert classic is march 30th at the same place as last year, IMO your best bet is to find the promoters name that dose the event and go from there.......im with ya man
    •   
       


  6. Yeah it's a real buzz kill. Couldn't find anything for Ohio either, just natural stuff. For this reason, I'm just going to focus on size all of 2013 and come in at the top of middle weight class in 2014. Striated Glutes!!!! Lol
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah it's a real buzz kill. Couldn't find anything for Ohio either, just natural stuff. For this reason, I'm just going to focus on size all of 2013 and come in at the top of middle weight class in 2014. Striated Glutes!!!! Lol
    been there done that....this is that time...its been one year since last show.......the bulk i put on will hopefully be worth the wait, wont know till i cut.

  8. hey now, just got off the (npc news online) looks like its all fresh info so take a look my friends....its all there ...i hope.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    hey now, just got off the (npc news online) looks like its all fresh info so take a look my friends....its all there ...i hope.
    Thanks bro!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. I plan to do my first Npc figure show in Pitt in may, it will be my second show overall.

  11. I really want to do a show. But i have no idea where to start. Im pretty good with eTing healthy i just dont hAve a clue with contest prep and dont have money to hire a coach.. I wud love to start competing

  12. I'm planning on doing a couple bodybuilding shows and a physique show. All will be national qualifers around the middle of October to middle of November. One long bulk. One major cut this year. This year I came in to my show at 172 at sub 5% bf. I'm really hoping to come in around 180-185 at this show at 3%. its going to be a fun and interesting year
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  13. Legacy did you post pics from the show in your log.
    If so I need to check em out.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. i need to post pics of my mr olympia pose down from last year
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  15. Mixed Pairs


    My wife and I just started our short 12 week diet for our first ever pairs competition. This is a "come back" for myself. I broke my right arm in August of last year - have not worked out since - my starting weight is still 255. Will post pics soon as I figure out how - thanks everyone. Keep up the hard work 2013!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by powercorps View Post
    My wife and I just started our short 12 week diet for our first ever pairs competition. This is a "come back" for myself. I broke my right arm in August of last year - have not worked out since - my starting weight is still 255. Will post pics soon as I figure out how - thanks everyone. Keep up the hard work 2013!
    It's nice to have that bond where you can do it together.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. I'm doing the Jay Cutler desert classic in April.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    It's nice to have that bond where you can do it together.
    Yes I wish I had that with my girl... this will be my first show and she has promised to support me, but I'm still weary of what's to come.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    It's nice to have that bond where you can do it together.
    -- thanks and Yes it is nice - we have been married for over 12 years and she has supported me with 4 shows already. I am excited, this is something I have wanted to do for a long time - now she is finally ready - patience

  20. Quote Originally Posted by IDC View Post
    Yes I wish I had that with my girl... this will be my first show and she has promised to support me, but I'm still weary of what's to come.
    My wife enjoys the shows, but not my diet. She really has fun. Make sure she brigs a freind to help occupy her time while waiting for you on stage. It works out well a very good freind and team mate of mine has a wife that is good friends with my wife. So we try to make sure we hit shows together so our wives have company.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by powercorps View Post
    -- thanks and Yes it is nice - we have been married for over 12 years and she has supported me with 4 shows already. I am excited, this is something I have wanted to do for a long time - now she is finally ready - patience
    Make sure you keep us posted. That vey neat.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Lookin to do my first show in July
    Always willing to learn :D

  23. Ill be doing my third show this year. Jay cutler show in Vegas at the end of march. I'm about two weeks into my prep currently and should be on track or ahead. Never had a trainer before so I decided to get one this time. It's actually a chick. She's an IFBB physique girl so it makes me push a little harder when I have a female giving me a ration of sh1t.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Make sure you keep us posted. That vey neat.
    Well, 2nd week of our "short" 12 week diet we both came down with the flu! Luckily it didn't effect our stomachs in the form of vomiting or toilet issues. Neither of us could do much for about 4 days! Meals were hard to choke down, due to sore throat, etc... With everything and ESPECIALLY while dieting for a show you must find some sort of "silver lining" and hold to it, until the struggle passes. Each time we find ourselves in a higher bracket of self dedication. I am about to start my early morning cardio ( heh 6:30a, it's not THAT early ) but early for me at this point.
    We are practicing our mandatory poses in the eve - we plan on seeing our posing coach this weekend. We will do some pics - if I'm satisfied with what they look like at this stage - ill post - if not. We shall wait til next week thanks so much for your support.
    Back soon....

  25. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    My wife enjoys the shows, but not my diet. She really has fun. Make sure she brigs a freind to help occupy her time while waiting for you on stage. It works out well a very good freind and team mate of mine has a wife that is good friends with my wife. So we try to make sure we hit shows together so our wives have company.
    I just posted a thread specific to this topic -- girlfriends/wifes and how to gain their support, not an easy task for me thus far!
    Progress leads to success.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Doing Shows in Your 30's
    By trend747 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 06:57 AM
  2. So who is gonna watch I am Legend ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 05:31 AM
  3. Who is the 'expert' in MMA?
    By DieTrying in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. Who is more happy in life
    By MaynardMeek in forum Politics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 02:06 AM
Log in
Log in