Quick Pro Tan question...

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should you rinse off (no soap) the morning of your contest/show???

I know some people say it will remove most of the tan, but when you start to sweat under the lights, the tan will run, which will look really bad.

Any advice?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I believe it's DHA based so once it's set in you should be fine to rinse off. I use norvell solutions most of the time with added DHA drops.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use jan tana ultra 1. I wake at 5am.. put two coats of tanner on and head to pre judging with a flawless perfect color that is dry in seconds. Buy an airbrush

irondiva

Awards
I have been competing for several years and have never had a problem with protan running from sweat. And i always chew up a few flush niacin tabs before I hit the stage. Last three coats i do not rinse. I have had jan tana "bleed" and dreamtan. So you are g2g without rinsing. Remember: you can never be too dark! IRONDIVA

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I was just sprayed with jan tana last weekend, it was nice and dark. Took good to the skin too.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Use jan tana ultra 1. I wake at 5am.. put two coats of tanner on and head to pre judging with a flawless perfect color that is dry in seconds. Buy an airbrush
I used the Competion color that says you only need one coat and omit provided flawless coverage and was dark enough to cober imperfections and shade tattoos. It dried very fast and I just used the buff sponge to apply. I think Jan Tana is my preferred over all others Ive tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
i pro tan the night before,and in the morning a good coat or two,and touch up as needed through the day......good stuff. IMO have 2 or more cans on hand. don't waste yr $ on some one there spraying. i don't like how it makes your face look around eye and mouth...lol. next time i will use make-up,something dark and even..yeah some chic stuff.....but i do like pro tan and will use again