clenbuterol ? HELP PLEASE

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running clen 6 weeks out of competition day just to melt off any remaining bf and to dry out ? I would run some winnstrol but I just got off a 8 week cycle of eppi and furazan and Im in process of my PCT. Richt now Im at 5 foot 8 182 pounds 10 percent bf at of today. Hoping to be more dry when I step on stage. What do u guys think ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks on until comeptition day. (Of course my diet and training is on point)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen tends to make some people flat(muscles) . I suggest 2 weeks on and off or Try eca and get rid of that water retention with playing with your sodium intake. Don't do 6 weeks because you'll need to take t3 (eats muscle if used stupidly but also upregulates beta recepters so clen works longer.) Or keto (up regulates and can even cause weight gain) . Just go Carb depleted for same effect but more steady keepable results.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
any other options to do pre contest insteat of clen ? i really dont want my muscles to go flat

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
any other options to do pre contest insteat of clen ? i really dont want my muscles to go flat
Eca and play around with your sodium intake. Ecy (ephedrine caffeine and yohimbine) is good too. Are you natural or on a cycle?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
im just finishing up a epi and furazan prohormone cycle. Im just looking to dry up a bit more before i step on stage. Im 8 weeks out of my 1st show and im looking to make a good first imprerssion.

This is the cycle I just finished running :

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg (Element Nutrition"s Edge)

5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg (Winabol)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just finishing up a epi and furazan prohormone cycle. Im just looking to dry up a bit more before i step on stage. Im 8 weeks out of my 1st show and im looking to make a good first imprerssion.

This is the cycle I just finished running :

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg (Element Nutrition"s Edge)

5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg (Winabol)
ostraine is minimally supressive and has a 24 hr half life.I say run 6 to 13 mg along with clen.The muscle fullness from ostraine is very pronounced.I have no idea if they are testing for it yet but I would go off of it 2 days before show.

XXXXL

XXXXL

Awards
I would do both clean and eca stacked with edge (Epistane) but the clen for only 2 week intervals and the eca with the edge constant till the show. I've done this stack before and I had crazy hardness and didn't go flat so I'm a big fan.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just got my hands on anavar so I think im going to drop the clen and just run the anavar at 80 mg a day 6 weeks out of my competition.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think ?
If your already lean enough so you only have to loose like 1 to 2% you could very well do anavar.But still play with your sodium for that dry look or get some 11-oxo or stano to dry you out.Yes they are ph's and mild but they are perfect for this.Short half life so 1 day before the show you can come off and be okay.IDK if they are testing for ostraine yet.Another option.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I jus got done a 8 week cycle of epi today. Would it be okay to start the 6 oxo that soon? Or can I do a couple more weeks of epi?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I wish you had some sort of chat program haha!I have skype and yahoo :p
Whats your pct look like?I would NOT run clen or eca or anything like that in pct much less be in a calorie deficit.You will loose gains that way.You could add orstarine in your pct to help hold on to those gains and maybe lean out.3 to 13 mg is the highest I would go!I used 6 mg(shown to be anabolic at doses of 3mg) and my test was normal value (blood work done) at the end of pct.

Next time plan to be coming off of your cycle a day before contest.Unless you're injecting you shouldn't have a problem coming up clean(grah long HALF LIFES am I right?AM I RIGHT?)because orals are usually outa your system in about 24 hours give or take.You'll feel like death on stage but what bodybuilder doesn't?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Lol I have clomid and ai but I would like to save the clomid for the end of the avatar cycle. Is OTC okay for my pct ? or will I loose my gains if I don't use the clomid? Ugh I need help big time lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I have clomid and ai but I would like to save the clomid for the end of the avatar cycle. Is OTC okay for my pct ? or will I loose my gains if I don't use the clomid? Ugh I need help big time lol.
Here's what you can do.Anavar will be another cycle,run it along side DAA(increases lh) and a product called active extreme by driven sports.It binds to shgb and may work to keep some activity going down there while you finish the var cycle.Kind of the same purpose of HCG without HCG.then do a pct.Next time make sure to run it just before a contest.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
When u say daa u mean dasparic acid? I really can't afford to lose any of my gains.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
When u say daa u mean dasparic acid? I really can't afford to lose any of my gains.
Yes.Dasparic acid.Start your anavar cycle when you can and you should be "okay".Don't make this an every contest thing.Unless you wana be like ronnie ,jay,flex,arnold who stay on the stuff year round.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro ur a real life saver. Hopefully everything goes well.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to start the avanar cycle Monday. Is there anything else I should run with it. So far I have the daa and I have this OTC pct called aromastim by reaction nutrition. Is this okay?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm going to start the avanar cycle Monday. Is there anything else I should run with it. So far I have the daa and I have this OTC pct called aromastim by reaction nutrition. Is this okay?
Yeah,atleast it has 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofura which is basicly stinging nettle root which lowers shbg which is great.Idk if it's under dosed.I have

no friggin idea why Agaricus Bisporus is in there other than the study refferenced in the wiki "A 2009 case control study of 2,018 women correlated a large decrease of breast cancer incidence in women who consumed mushrooms. Women in the study who consumed fresh mushrooms daily were 64% less likely to develop breast cancer, while those that combined a mushroom diet with regular green tea consumption reduced their risk of breast cancer by nearly 90%" they may be trying to say thats like a serm but not reallly...

DIM is a natural anti estrogen but not very strong haha

I believe pat said stay away from 6-bromo if HPTA recovery is your goal.I may be wrong but I think I read it somewhere.

BioPerine looks like a nutrient partitioner of some sort.

Trans Resveratrol is more twords anti ageing than anything

milk thistle is fine and so is grape seed.Love me some liver support.

Fenugreek is a libido booster(gets you hard just like a super dmz2.0 cycle haha!)but really only helps with glucose.Used for type 1 and 2 diabeetus!

There are better pct products out there...
I am a fan of PCT Revolution Black by redefine nutrition.Has a good ai in there,has something to controll shbg in there and DAA(although a little under dosed.

A great pct stack is erase plus active extreme plus DAA if you prefer to stack.I go through each ingredient as you can see to make sure it's worth my money.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks mAn appreciate ur help. So u think I should stay away from the 6oxo or any mild pro hormone for right now?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay thanks mAn appreciate ur help. So u think I should stay away from the 6oxo or any mild pro hormone for right now?
Just run your var cycle and pct after.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
can I stack the ostarine with the anavar ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Good stuff there pyrobatt.