Help with pre-contest supplement stack please :)

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

Help with pre-contest supplement stack please :)

Just curious what is good to take 4 weeks out of competition day ? I have my very 1st contest October 20th and Im almost ready to step on stage but I just need to dry out just a little bit more. Im just about to get done a 8 cycle of (2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg) and (5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether 50mg) and I am very pleased with my results. Right now Im getting ready to take my PCT for this cycle which is clomid, natural t-booster and an AI. My diet and training routine is also right on point. So what do you guys think I should do to dry out more for my contest? Should I just do my PCT and just hope my diet gets the job done ? or should I run something else after my PCT until competiton day ? Any advice is very much appreciated !

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

many clenbuterol ?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.15%

Mabe clenbuterol*
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.02%

Typically one wouldn't come off til after the event . But if you must then your diet better be tight . You will also need a good carb load and water depletion to dry out . Are you doing bodybuilding? What show?
    http://www.facebook.com/dizelfit
    DiZelfit@gmail.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im doing a comp in october 6. 4 weeks out man. this also will be my first comp.
    im on all sorts of stuff.... epi ive been running for a while and about to jump off and for the four weeks left im taking erase pro. erase is really good for hardening you up. and will help you keep your test high... I was on licogenyx but it wasnt working as well as I had hoped. for cutting im just now throwing in ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin stack. you can get ephedrine at your pharmacy. just ask for bronkaid.
    im also on ghrp 2 and cjc no dac. this stuff will keep you pumped the whole time and will keep your hgh high.
    my carbs are at 80 fat 50 & 200 for protein. I also weigh 165. weigh 185 natural normal diet. still trying to cut and feel like im not down to 2%-3%....
    also while doing cardio I wear a rubber sweat belt around my midsection. and while I sleep I wear it... every little bit helps... you can get the belt at walmart for like 5 $

1 hour of cardio for five days. and slowely increasing...

2 galls of water, so that when I cut down to sips on last day my body will drain everything out. ill also be taking xpell by mhp for this....

hope this helps buddy.
    oh the reason I have protein at 1.25 per lb. is cause your body will metabolite it into sugar if your to high...
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%

I suggest yohimbe and clen stack...also, try to minimize any extra fats and keep your carbs complex. If you cam get away with not using bars or protein powders the last few weeks then eat only solid whole food sources only.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.98%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    I suggest yohimbe and clen stack...also, try to minimize any extra fats and keep your carbs complex. If you cam get away with not using bars or protein powders the last few weeks then eat only solid whole food sources only.
    last three weeks that even includes protein shakes....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with erase anabeta natadrol stack please
    By disorderly27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 05:27 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. Need some help with 1,4-andro stack
    By g4ud1n in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 11:23 AM
  4. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?