Legacyfighter's Contest Prep - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Legacyfighter's Contest Prep

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Still alive, barely. Had a bit of setback though. Was in the hospital for a while due to a staph infection, not as serious as the last time when they almost decided to amputate my arm... Had to cancel the first show. As for the second show this weekend, i'm going to do men's physique. Then I'll be doing a second show early in december in conjunction with the Master's Olympia. I haven't decided whether I will compete in physique or bodybuilding at that show. Its a HUGE NPC show and previous middleweights that have placed have all been like 5'5" or shorter. I'll look ridiculously small next to them.
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    Still alive, barely. Had a bit of setback though. Was in the hospital for a while due to a staph infection, not as serious as the last time when they almost decided to amputate my arm... Had to cancel the first show. As for the second show this weekend, i'm going to do men's physique. Then I'll be doing a second show early in december in conjunction with the Master's Olympia. I haven't decided whether I will compete in physique or bodybuilding at that show. Its a HUGE NPC show and previous middleweights that have placed have all been like 5'5" or shorter. I'll look ridiculously small next to them.
    I competed last weekend in Physique with a top ten finish but it was a monster show, never seen so many competitiors. Loaded with talent, was very happy with this top ten. Normally I would be pissed, but there was 192 people, cant bitch too much.

Let me know what the plan is, interested to see how ya do.

Take care of that staff, they get dangerous. It bad whenyou struggle to find a antibiotic to work on it.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

So guys I got 6th in the first show. I feel good about that. There were the 30 competitors in my class. The top 5 was stacked! 1st and 2nd places went to two guys who had striated glutes and weighed 205 and 190 respectively. No idea why they did physique instead of bodybuilding, but they deserved the win. 3rd place went to a guy who had just won the overall at a comp two weeks earlier. 4th and 5th were both leaner than I was.

Good news: In the 24 hours following the show I had 15,000 calories consisting of 1 large pizza, 1 pack of turtle tracks cookie dough, 1/2 gallon of double fudge brownish ice cream. (That was all in the 3 hours before bed on night one). Day two was 1 box of cereal, 2 leftover pizza slices, pack of reeses brownies. 1 package of sprees. Spider roll, shrimp tempura roll, tiger tears, rainbow roll, 3 beers, another 1/2 box of cereal, fro-yo, 1 pack of muddy buddy chex mix, more ice cream, a pack of trail mix.

Bad news: Monday, I started my diet right back on track super strict. Today, Thanksgiving day, I'm having a total of 16oz turkey breast and 5 cups of broccoli, and 25g of casein protein. I've also completed 1200 calories of cardio already...

As you can see I'm right back I'm track. Motivation is on point. I want to be the leanest person on stage at my next show, even if the judges tell me I'm too lean. I'm willing to make huge sacrifices, like only taking in 700 calories on Thanksgiving day with no sweets. Let's KTS
    Need2 Transformation Progress http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167648-legacyfighters-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyfighter View Post
    So guys I got 6th in the first show. I feel good about that. There were the 30 competitors in my class. The top 5 was stacked! 1st and 2nd places went to two guys who had striated glutes and weighed 205 and 190 respectively. No idea why they did physique instead of bodybuilding, but they deserved the win. 3rd place went to a guy who had just won the overall at a comp two weeks earlier. 4th and 5th were both leaner than I was.

Good news: In the 24 hours following the show I had 15,000 calories consisting of 1 large pizza, 1 pack of turtle tracks cookie dough, 1/2 gallon of double fudge brownish ice cream. (That was all in the 3 hours before bed on night one). Day two was 1 box of cereal, 2 leftover pizza slices, pack of reeses brownies. 1 package of sprees. Spider roll, shrimp tempura roll, tiger tears, rainbow roll, 3 beers, another 1/2 box of cereal, fro-yo, 1 pack of muddy buddy chex mix, more ice cream, a pack of trail mix.

Bad news: Monday, I started my diet right back on track super strict. Today, Thanksgiving day, I'm having a total of 16oz turkey breast and 5 cups of broccoli, and 25g of casein protein. I've also completed 1200 calories of cardio already...

As you can see I'm right back I'm track. Motivation is on point. I want to be the leanest person on stage at my next show, even if the judges tell me I'm too lean. I'm willing to make huge sacrifices, like only taking in 700 calories on Thanksgiving day with no sweets. Let's KTS
    Awesome Job! Physique is packed with competition now days, people dont understand how competetive this class is getting. Your pos show diet sounds like mine, good that you slowed down though those carbs will catch up. I ve seen 30lbs in a weeek
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just read through the whole thread. Very impressive man! congrats on 6th that is great especially after being in the hospital. I will be following along for sure.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Contest prep people in NJ or NY?
    By Atlas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 04:25 PM
  2. IRserge's Contest prep
    By IRserge in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 10:48 AM
  3. g/f contest prep
    By conan43 in forum Pics