Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. or cooked or steamed


  2. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    or cooked or steamed
    Any way you want but it's tough to carry cooked vegtables around the have a tendancy to be quite odorous...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Any way you want but it's tough to carry cooked vegtables around the have a tendancy to be quite odorous...
    hmmm I always have a microwave near me... I get the steamables... they are a little bit more butit makes it real easy...
    •   
       


  4. I was exhausted yesterday, but still got my workout in...

    yesterday I did chest and tris.

    decline hammer press 8x20,15,12,8,6,4,3,3
    machine bench 4x12
    machine flys 3x20,15,12
    incline machine 4x15, 10, 8, 8
    cable flys 4x12
    dips 5x20
    rope pushdowns 4x12

    this morning did my 30 minutes of cardio.
    started my peptides 125mcg ghrp2 100 mcg cjc no dac 3 x daily.
    already seeing the pumps.
    working out yesterday I looked amazing.... ill get my girl to take a picture today...

  5. Good deal homie, stay the corse!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  6. woke up this morning and was at 165!!!

    legs yesterday.
    superset
    squats and leg press squats 20 reps and lp 20,12,6,4
    one legged hack squat 5x10
    leg extensions 8x8
    rdl 3x15,8,6

    100 crunches

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120829_121324.png
Views: 85
Size:  343.4 KB I dont know if yall can tell but my love handles had a huge difference over night....
    I basically last night watched my salt intake and didnt add any... and really tried to only have 50 carbs and fat... I think I was having to much fat... so im continueing this...

  7. Looking good, how do your poses look? You been practicing?

  8. yeah man I forgot to get my girl to take some pics of me practicing poses... ill see if she can do that today for me...

  9. Progressing well my friend. Keep up the good work!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Turned a corner keep at it ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  11. thank you guys! I was starting to worry but I see that now im stoked lol.... I think the peptides are prob already kicking in...

  12. did back yesterday

    166...

    lat pulldowns 3x20,15,12
    latpulldown superset with back flys machine 3x15
    hammer lat pulldown 5x20,15,12,10,8,6
    seater rowe cable 3x15
    lat pulldown reverse grip close grip
    3x15,12,6
    crucifix cable curls 4x12,10,8,6
    concentration cable curls 3x8
    preacher curls 4x12

    the pump was amazing!!! my arms looked freekin ripped... veins arent all showing yet but my big ones were bulging...

    did a brisk walk before lunch just about to eat before I start cleaning up the house... ill be working out later tonight maybe five...

  13. last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol

  14. Late but in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol
    Bro I hear ya! I'm about a week out and I'm going nuts! Try sugar free jello, it's only 10 calories and has zero fat, sugar and carbs!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    last night I was going crazy on wanting something sweet... so I grabbed my tub of peanut butter and just ate slow amounts of peanut butter lol.... I was dissapointed in myself afterwards... but it could of been worse lol
    I would chug a diet pop, does 2 things.....

    1.) tastes pretty sweet
    2.) hurts my stomach and gives it a full feeling and I don't want to eat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Bro I hear ya! I'm about a week out and I'm going nuts! Try sugar free jello, it's only 10 calories and has zero fat, sugar and carbs!
    I was trying to find those... I didnt see em at walmart... must have glanced over em.... cause that would of been crazy.... the cravings are freekin bad lol.... I was drooling! no joke lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    I would chug a diet pop, does 2 things.....

    1.) tastes pretty sweet
    2.) hurts my stomach and gives it a full feeling and I don't want to eat.
    ill try that... I have green teas arizona diet soda cans. they are pretty good... and very light...

    im taking out fat and adding in carbs. the only fat that im going to get is from my meat.
    so basically what im counting is 40 carbs bfast and preworkout and then still 200 protein sometimes more if im still hungry... might drink a protein shake...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Late but in.
    welcome hts! cant wait to add derma therm.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    ill try that... I have green teas arizona diet soda cans. they are pretty good... and very light...

    im taking out fat and adding in carbs. the only fat that im going to get is from my meat.
    so basically what im counting is 40 carbs bfast and preworkout and then still 200 protein sometimes more if im still hungry... might drink a protein shake...
    Bro be careful with calories, you don't need to look contest ready 2 weeks out! You still have 6 weeks (well 5 1/2 I guess) don't get carried away.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Bro be careful with calories, you don't need to look contest ready 2 weeks out! You still have 6 weeks (well 5 1/2 I guess) don't get carried away.
    im not.man still not at the place I wanna be... I still think im long from being done... I wanna be ripped lol and paper thin skin lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    I was trying to find those... I didnt see em at walmart... must have glanced over em.... cause that would of been crazy.... the cravings are freekin bad lol.... I was drooling! no joke lol
    They are there... Just mixed in with the regular ones! The raspberry and lime are my favorite!

  23. Mmm those are yummy!

    Madds clear your PM's!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. done!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    They are there... Just mixed in with the regular ones! The raspberry and lime are my favorite!
    big tex im about to join you on that derma! what you think about the stuff?

  26. Wait are you still at 100g carbs a day, or lower now? I remember being close to zero carbs, I was sooo hungry but not for anything but sugar. I'd be standing in line at the store and my mouth would be salivating while I stared down the candy... It was painful. What's your caloric break down right now?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    big tex im about to join you on that derma! what you think about the stuff?
    It's good ****! I put it on when i do cardio in the morning and I also wear a waist band. Makes my abs sweat like crazy and it burns but you will get use to it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Wait are you still at 100g carbs a day, or lower now? I remember being close to zero carbs, I was sooo hungry but not for anything but sugar. I'd be standing in line at the store and my mouth would be salivating while I stared down the candy... It was painful. What's your caloric break down right now?
    im at zero fats cept for whats in my food... no extra... like fish fat... 80 carbs and 200 protein... yeah... peanut butter keeps staring at me when im laying in bed...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    It's good ****! I put it on when i do cardio in the morning and I also wear a waist band. Makes my abs sweat like crazy and it burns but you will get use to it.
    sweet i need it for my lower abs and my chest and my legs... my calves are ripped but those are my weak spots

  30. no cardio this morning couldnt seem to get up.... then had to go to work... had a protein shake for breakfast ran out of time....
    by the way am I supposed to count fruit? im thinking yes...

    anywho doing cardio after working out tonight... have legs again mainly on hams and a few on quads...
    then im done working out cept cardio for the week! woot woot! and sunday will be my cheat day... im getting pizza I already know it...

    but worked out shoulders yesterday...
    lateral raises 3x12
    front lateral raises 3x8
    cable lat raises 3x8
    mil hammer press 3x20
    smith mil press 3x10
    leg lifts 3x15,20,25

    good little workout yesterday... I ate sushi afterwards!!! it was amazing!!!

  31. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    im at zero fats cept for whats in my food... no extra... like fish fat... 80 carbs and 200 protein... yeah... peanut butter keeps staring at me when im laying in bed...
    Peanut Butter is such a pain in the ass. Always tempting on any cut.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  32. I was under the impression that if you had zero carbs your fat intake wouldn't matter - isn't that kinda how atkins worked? I'm sorta trying to figure how you're getting your calories... No fat, no carbs, and you said 200-300g protein? That's 800-1200 calories, and that sounds like a super low calorie diet... Would that even work without anabolics? I'd think your body would want to eat muscle to lower your bmr, and save fat for self preservation.

  33. naw carvs are @ 80and fat is at 50....

    it is low... im not sure why it works.... but I know it is... one day out of the week I shizload. which means a big meal for myself if whatever greazy....

  34. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904 View Post
    I was under the impression that if you had zero carbs your fat intake wouldn't matter - isn't that kinda how atkins worked? I'm sorta trying to figure how you're getting your calories... No fat, no carbs, and you said 200-300g protein? That's 800-1200 calories, and that sounds like a super low calorie diet... Would that even work without anabolics? I'd think your body would want to eat muscle to lower your bmr, and save fat for self preservation.
    You definitely needs some fats. Low works, but even 50 fat is 450 calories from fat. Fat is utilized by the body in a low carb state fairly efficiently, and is actually very important for hormone regulation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  35. fiftyis what I count but I do not count the fat in my meat... so its prob at 80 or even 90 total...

  36. I gottafigure out how to get my back straight... I have a minor crooked back... but it showing in my poses...

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120901_115800.png
Views: 108
Size:  379.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120901_115814.png
Views: 105
Size:  357.4 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120901_115910.png
Views: 101
Size:  381.5 KB

  37. Damn bro your arms look huge... And you been tanning? You look a lot darker than those previous pics. Anyways looking good, I'm excited to see it all come contest.

    As for your back, you mean like hunching forward? Or what? For awhile I was having problems popping out my left lat, I could get the right out super far, but I really had to work on that mind muscle connection to get the other one, and it still doesn't stick out as far as the other. And as I work on different poses I see other places that don't the same thing as the other side. Is it lagging muscles, or inequalities? Cause I'm starting to understand the difficulty in having symmetry.

  38. yeah man I have scoliosis (sp?) I can see my lats not even... those pictures arent doing me justic... my legs are actually bigger... they look so tiny lol... plus im now working on my poses... went out to my buddy thats been I. this game for a while.. he gave me some good pointers...

    chest and tris

    hammer incline bench 4x15,20,20,6
    smith incline 3x20,20,20
    flys 3x20
    cable crossovers 3x20
    hammer bench press 3x15,15,20
    dips 3x15
    kickbacks 3x20
    30min of cardio

  39. Looking good bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in