Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. heres another one

Name:  ForumRunner_20120801_092640.png
Views: 142
Size:  369.1 KB

justhoping aftermy midsection my chest will start to loose the fat in it and rip up.... hoping the epiwill help that...

2. Coming a long nicely man, goal is to not peak to early so don't worry about anything yet. You've made great progress, keep at it!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. right... im thinking I should be alright keeping the carbs right here... I was 173 this morning... I understand weight fluctuates.... but just saying ill keep carbs right here... see what happens in a week....

30 minutes on bike and 30 min brisk walk this morning....
    tbar rows 4x15,10,10,10
    lat pulldown 4x10
    bent over row 5x10
    pullups 3xfailure
    back fly machine 1x100
    super set:
    face cable curl and ez curl bar 10x10
    preacher curls 7x12,10,8,6,4,3,3
    increased weight every five lbs good heavy weight at last sets...

4. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    right... im thinking I should be alright keeping the carbs right here... I was 173 this morning... I understand weight fluctuates.... but just saying ill keep carbs right here... see what happens in a week....
    That's why I only weigh myself first thing Saturday mornings about 25min after my coffee, lol.

5. nice... yeah I try to avoid coffee cause it flushes me out so bad lol.... maybe before the contest lol
    •   

6. Looking good bro, epi should definitely help... Does anyone know if you can pulse ostarine?

7. I dunno.... ostarine Im not sure I would look that one up... sd epi and hdrol, and even pplex can be pulsed... anything thats a quick in your system ph...

8. The S4 would probably make a better pulse

9. s4 superdrol?

10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    s4 superdrol?
    S4 the SARM

11. oh jk.... nah.... I dont think so... why even pulse it?

so didnt post yesterdays workout and also have todays....

superset military press db 5x10
    half rep military press barbell(safety bars are at forehead level)

lateral raises burnouts (10lbs 10r, 15lbs 10r, 20lbs 10 r, 25lbs 10r. then break. that equals one set) 3 sets
    standing bb press 3x6
    smith shrugs 5x10
    behind the back shrugs 5x10
    machine shrugs (basically used a military press machine and stood upon the seat) 5x10

got my hr cardio in... which sucked yesterday because I worked all morning, and went straight to cardio for 30 min and passed out when I got home... after a 3hr nap woke up at 1200 and went back to the gym to do my workout. then cardio after.... I was worn out and slept awsome last night. felt great this morning for hams calves and abs.

leg curl 4x10 (on cable tower)
    high feet leg press 3x10 single leg these hurt so bad... cant do as much weight as normal....
    laying down leg curl 4x10
    shin deads (half deads) 3x5,3,3,1 max fail
    deadlifts 3x5,3,3,1 failure.

decline crunches 4x15
    superset with
    hanging leglifts 4x15

planned on getting on roller wheel but decided screw that lol....

standing and seated calve lifts 10x10 no break... just run back and forth... trying.to.burn out my calves... seems to be working.... especially with all the running im seeing a difference...

I woke up this morning looking freekin slim! lean gains diet is helping alot... I had venison last night as my last meal, with skillet green beans... its was amazing..... best meal I have had in about four weeks lol....

12. I had some venison in place of my lean red meat meal a few weeks back, man was it good. Gave me the worst gas for the rest of the day though lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I had some venison in place of my lean red meat meal a few weeks back, man was it good. Gave me the worst gas for the rest of the day though lol
    haha gas? not me.... my stumach loved it...

14. trying to tighten up my chest and decided to come out to the gym today...
    cable crossovers 3x40
    machine flys 3x40
    incline cable flys 3x20
    wide grip bp 5x20 5th set could only get 13...

woke up this morning after no carbing it yesterday... but boosting my carbs today to 200. but woke up at 171.3 lbs and waist is getting smaller... awsome progress this week... first week of epi. now second week will be fun

15. some nice workouts
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    some nice workouts
    thanx bb... one thing im known for with my buddies, is my retardedly tough workouts. these are just mild. its weird if im cracked out enough on preworkout my friends that im training with pretty much tell me im loco... and these guys are bigger than me lol...

17. How you liking high repetition/lower weight over low repetition/high weight? I'm actually loving it, I get a great pump and I really get to focus on the movement... Plus a lot of the pain I was experiencing has pretty much disappeared(which I'd attribute to the gh too). In study 3x30 at 30% 1rm is just as effective for growth as 3x10 at 80%, its just you're working for endurance rather than strength...

18. Man I hate volume, so does my body. Probably why I respond so well with DC training. If I do the FST-7 route, I cut rep max's at 10. Works well

Jealous of you high volume guys, I'm sure your joints feel a lot better than mine.

19. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    How you liking high repetition/lower weight over low repetition/high weight? I'm actually loving it, I get a great pump and I really get to focus on the movement... Plus a lot of the pain I was experiencing has pretty much disappeared(which I'd attribute to the gh too). In study 3x30 at 30% 1rm is just as effective for growth as 3x10 at 80%, its just you're working for endurance rather than strength...
    im enjoying it.... the pumps are incredible! my chest looks hugs... and after im done working out my chest theres no fat to be seen in my chest lol.... only of it will stay like that.... but besides me screaming like a baby and crying after each rep.... from the cramping lol its great!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Man I hate volume, so does my body. Probably why I respond so well with DC training. If I do the FST-7 route, I cut rep max's at 10. Works well

Jealous of you high volume guys, I'm sure your joints feel a lot better than mine.
    not familiar with dc training....

21. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

not familiar with dc training....
    Doggcrap. If you like you're volume, stay away, far far away! It's low volume, heavy weight 3 day split.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Doggcrap. If you like you're volume, stay away, far far away! It's low volume, heavy weight 3 day split.
    please give me some reading I love hearing about new workouts maybe try after comp...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Like strong lift 5x5 or madcow? It was great for getting my lifts up, but everything started hurting. High volume low weight is definitely a better route for me.

24. No, it is it's own beast. You can go over to intensemuscle.com and read up, navigate it to your liking. That entire website is designed around it or just a google search of "doggcrap training". I don't have any literature per say for you or I'd link it up for you guys.

25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    October 6th
    173lbs gotta get to 165lbs (only worry about the mirror my friend, not the scale. If you focus on your weight, you may end up sacrificing muscle mass to meet a certain weight goal. I know, I have don eit myself before unfortnately.)
    no idea what my fat percentage is.... Since calipers dont work....
    11 weeks out....
    Will be going for 165 lightweight novice and Mens Open 165 middle weight.

Laviathon 2 pills twice daily
    30g bcaas, sipping on all day.
    Licogenix 2 pills twice daily
    Bulk-one-carboxy every night
    Green tea brewed 3-4 times daily

Right now my diet is 50 fat, 250 carbs, and 200 protein.

Carbs i eat morning, pre and post workouts.
    Cardio im doing 30 minutes daily. Mainly for endurance... Want to be able to hold my poses without shaking... Clean movement and clean posing.

Any advice is welcome! Hope I impress!
    As for the diet, just monitor weight loss, yes the scale lol, week by week, and also monitor how you look in the mirror. In bodybuilding, the judges have no clue you weigh 160 and the guy next to you weighs 165. All they know is you look way better than he does Weight means nothing in bodybuilding, David Henry is a perfect example of that. When you stop seeing results and fat loss, start playing with the macros, take out a little carbs from each meal. Start low like 5-10g, wait another week and see what happens, and keep repeating that process until 2 weeks out. Then "peaking" is whole other animal lol.
    Advanced Muscle Science/Forerunner Labs Sponsored Athlete
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM