Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

1. subd. Im doing my first comp oct 6th as well. lot of good stuff in this thread
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    subd. Im doing my first comp oct 6th as well. lot of good stuff in this thread
    In San Fran?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    In San Fran?
    Nope anchorage
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Nope anchorage
    Ah I see, there's one in San Fran same day. Thinking of also doing that show, but in physique

5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Ah I see, there's one in San Fran same day. Thinking of also doing that show, but in physique
    Good luck on physique bro!! I'm doing Europa Dallas in 3 weeks!
    •   

6. nice! physique you dont have to be as cut right?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Good luck on physique bro!! I'm doing Europa Dallas in 3 weeks!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ill be doing physique as well.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Yeah. No problem there.

Smash, I don't want it to seem like I'm saying you're wrong. Your suggestion of ECA/Benadryl cycle makes sense (just like with clen) I was merely stating, to myself. The advantage of doing that, to me, doesn't outweigh the benifits from getting the fat burning for contest prep.
    Haha well what myself and a lot of other people do isn't always what's recommended. Sure I run ephedra for a lot longer than 2 weeks at a time, doesn't necessarily mean I should. And I've read ephedra is like using a sledge hammer to nail in nails so the 2 on 1 off with benedryl is both healthier and makes the on time more effective. Running longer and increasing the dose is always an option, and if you're ok with what you're doing to yourself so be it. I was merely stating a recommended protocol cause that seems... ethical? I'd still stick with taking benedryl before bed for the duration, or that research chemical antihistamine that's a lot stronger than benedryl, so you at least have a little help/benefit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904

Haha well what myself and a lot of other people do isn't always what's recommended. Sure I run ephedra for a lot longer than 2 weeks at a time, doesn't necessarily mean I should. And I've read ephedra is like using a sledge hammer to nail in nails so the 2 on 1 off with benedryl is both healthier and makes the on time more effective. Running longer and increasing the dose is always an option, and if you're ok with what you're doing to yourself so be it. I was merely stating a recommended protocol cause that seems... ethical? I'd still stick with taking benedryl before bed for the duration, or that research chemical antihistamine that's a lot stronger than benedryl, so you at least have a little help/benefit.
    Yeah I know what you mean, I just re-read what I had wrote and thought "Ahh he might think I'm being a dick" didn't want that.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Yeah I know what you mean, I just re-read what I had wrote and thought "Ahh he might think I'm being a dick" didn't want that.
    jeez dick....

12. Haha no not at all, everyone here is pretty respectful for the most part, and I like the pool of information that gets put out. I think I learn more here than I did in college.

13. ok fellas.... got off from work about 1850 so now my training gets more serious lol.... got a dream water from walmart as I was getting some chicken and my crystal light green tea, love that stuff. this stuff actually kicks in hard lol.... im goofy.... and dont care about a thing... I actually feel like I took an ambien.... but im about to crash out tonight gotta be at the gym to do my hr cardio... then legs later that afternoon... ill post up my lifts tom. and ill weight myself when I wake up....

14. 170 this morning!!!! woot woot!!!

update: started pulsing epi last night... will be taking 40 mg monday wend and friday....

ok did legs today some hams but mostly quads, calves, and catch up on triceps.
    leg extensions 3x10
    alternating leg press 4x10,8,6,6
    leg extensions 3x6 heavy 20 light
    hack squats 4x10
    seated calves and standing calves 4x10 superset
    tricep kickbacks 3x10
    rope overhead cables 3x12,10,6

pump was unbelievable..... if I kept the pump that I had at the gym and was less fat I would win with no doubt in my mind... feeling good... four cups of green tea through the day....
    cleaning out my supplement cabinet. added in some zma... live juice.... glucosamine and msm...

15. you def see the difference this week... im keeping it at this calorie level... seems to be doing the trick....

Name:  ForumRunner_20120801_092420.png
Views: 121
Size:  339.8 KB

16. heres another one

Name:  ForumRunner_20120801_092640.png
Views: 138
Size:  369.1 KB

justhoping aftermy midsection my chest will start to loose the fat in it and rip up.... hoping the epiwill help that...

17. Coming a long nicely man, goal is to not peak to early so don't worry about anything yet. You've made great progress, keep at it!

18. right... im thinking I should be alright keeping the carbs right here... I was 173 this morning... I understand weight fluctuates.... but just saying ill keep carbs right here... see what happens in a week....

30 minutes on bike and 30 min brisk walk this morning....
    tbar rows 4x15,10,10,10
    lat pulldown 4x10
    bent over row 5x10
    pullups 3xfailure
    back fly machine 1x100
    super set:
    face cable curl and ez curl bar 10x10
    preacher curls 7x12,10,8,6,4,3,3
    increased weight every five lbs good heavy weight at last sets...

19. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    right... im thinking I should be alright keeping the carbs right here... I was 173 this morning... I understand weight fluctuates.... but just saying ill keep carbs right here... see what happens in a week....
    That's why I only weigh myself first thing Saturday mornings about 25min after my coffee, lol.

20. nice... yeah I try to avoid coffee cause it flushes me out so bad lol.... maybe before the contest lol

21. Looking good bro, epi should definitely help... Does anyone know if you can pulse ostarine?

22. I dunno.... ostarine Im not sure I would look that one up... sd epi and hdrol, and even pplex can be pulsed... anything thats a quick in your system ph...

23. The S4 would probably make a better pulse

24. s4 superdrol?

25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    s4 superdrol?
    S4 the SARM

26. oh jk.... nah.... I dont think so... why even pulse it?

so didnt post yesterdays workout and also have todays....

superset military press db 5x10
    half rep military press barbell(safety bars are at forehead level)

lateral raises burnouts (10lbs 10r, 15lbs 10r, 20lbs 10 r, 25lbs 10r. then break. that equals one set) 3 sets
    standing bb press 3x6
    smith shrugs 5x10
    behind the back shrugs 5x10
    machine shrugs (basically used a military press machine and stood upon the seat) 5x10

got my hr cardio in... which sucked yesterday because I worked all morning, and went straight to cardio for 30 min and passed out when I got home... after a 3hr nap woke up at 1200 and went back to the gym to do my workout. then cardio after.... I was worn out and slept awsome last night. felt great this morning for hams calves and abs.

leg curl 4x10 (on cable tower)
    high feet leg press 3x10 single leg these hurt so bad... cant do as much weight as normal....
    laying down leg curl 4x10
    shin deads (half deads) 3x5,3,3,1 max fail
    deadlifts 3x5,3,3,1 failure.

decline crunches 4x15
    superset with
    hanging leglifts 4x15

planned on getting on roller wheel but decided screw that lol....

standing and seated calve lifts 10x10 no break... just run back and forth... trying.to.burn out my calves... seems to be working.... especially with all the running im seeing a difference...

I woke up this morning looking freekin slim! lean gains diet is helping alot... I had venison last night as my last meal, with skillet green beans... its was amazing..... best meal I have had in about four weeks lol....

27. I had some venison in place of my lean red meat meal a few weeks back, man was it good. Gave me the worst gas for the rest of the day though lol

28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I had some venison in place of my lean red meat meal a few weeks back, man was it good. Gave me the worst gas for the rest of the day though lol
    haha gas? not me.... my stumach loved it...

29. trying to tighten up my chest and decided to come out to the gym today...
    cable crossovers 3x40
    machine flys 3x40
    incline cable flys 3x20
    wide grip bp 5x20 5th set could only get 13...

woke up this morning after no carbing it yesterday... but boosting my carbs today to 200. but woke up at 171.3 lbs and waist is getting smaller... awsome progress this week... first week of epi. now second week will be fun

30. some nice workouts
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM