Mr. Madds is competing!

Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last

  1. Ya you're right I don't, I just feel having goals will be good for me. Its like right now I'm not really working torwards anything and this will give me more motivation and help me feel more fufilled about what I'm doing. Not to say I'm not motivated or happy where I'm at, I'm just feeling like I'm wandering around aimlessly if that makes any sense. I know weights just a number, and I've heard I "look like I put on some size" even though I'm lighter - should I even be checking my weight really? Could I do this all from appearance in the mirror?

    I'm in southern California, and I'm willing to drive to a different county for this.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by smash1904
    Ya you're right I don't, I just feel having goals will be good for me. Its like right now I'm not really working torwards anything and this will give me more motivation and help me feel more fufilled about what I'm doing. Not to say I'm not motivated or happy where I'm at, I'm just feeling like I'm wandering around aimlessly if that makes any sense. I know weights just a number, and I've heard I "look like I put on some size" even though I'm lighter - should I even be checking my weight really? Could I do this all from appearance in the mirror?

    I'm in southern California, and I'm willing to drive to a different county for this.
    finally got to workout...
    1hr of stair climber

    close grip pull down 10/100, 15/90, 15/90
    machine rows 15/90, 15/90, 15/90
    90 degree lat raises 20/20, 15/25, 10/30
    lat raises 20/10, 25/10, 10/20
    leg lifts 80 reps.....

    workout as you can see was not the best... but I got my cardio in... hopefully I can get through this... last two days I ate cookies.... lol.. im so ashamed in myself... but im making sure to burn it off... tomorrow is no carbs to make up for that dumb move I made...
    im worn out lol.... sigh*
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    finally got to workout...
    1hr of stair climber

    close grip pull down 10/100, 15/90, 15/90
    machine rows 15/90, 15/90, 15/90
    90 degree lat raises 20/20, 15/25, 10/30
    lat raises 20/10, 25/10, 10/20
    leg lifts 80 reps.....

    workout as you can see was not the best... but I got my cardio in... hopefully I can get through this... last two days I ate cookies.... lol.. im so ashamed in myself... but im making sure to burn it off... tomorrow is no carbs to make up for that dumb move I made...
    im worn out lol.... sigh*
    I'm not looking forward to carb deprivation... I already know ima feel sluggish.

  4. yeah man im ready to get out of work... Im failing with these fat guys eating cookies and such..... argh!!!

  5. worked out my whole body playing catch up this week...
    workout was awsome, the pumps hurt.... such a big pump they turned into cramping.... and im drinking two,gallons of water... sigh... I went and bought two powerades, zero calorie ones... maybe that will help might have been low on magnesium. potassium im taking on the regular, so couldnt be that...
    •   
       


  6. worked out my whole body playing catch up this week...
    workout was awsome, the pumps hurt.... such a big pump they turned into cramping.... and im drinking two,gallons of water... sigh... I went and bought two powerades, zero calorie ones... maybe that will help might have been low on magnesium. potassium im taking on the regular, so couldnt be that...

  7. worked out my whole body playing catch up this week...
    workout was awsome, the pumps hurt.... such a big pump they turned into cramping.... and im drinking two,gallons of water... sigh... I went and bought two powerades, zero calorie ones... maybe that will help might have been low on magnesium. potassium im taking on the regular, so couldnt be that...
    oh and weight is 166.8 after working out..

  8. stupid phone sent my message,three times lol....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    worked out my whole body playing catch up this week...
    workout was awsome, the pumps hurt.... such a big pump they turned into cramping.... and im drinking two,gallons of water... sigh... I went and bought two powerades, zero calorie ones... maybe that will help might have been low on magnesium. potassium im taking on the regular, so couldnt be that...
    oh and weight is 166.8 after working out..
    As you are coming closer, how is confidence?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    As you are coming closer, how is confidence?
    its good... just worn out... I think I knocked myself out when I tried to go through the wall, metaphorically speaking... lol ill really feel the confidence when I get home. I have a hard time having confidence ag work... theres no mirrors or anything... just gym and weights... lol.... were saving money for.mirrors and others weights.. which only takes time.... im about to go to the gym... this morning is the start of something beautifulll... going home tomorrow at 1800.... cant wait... and straight to the gym I go...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    its good... just worn out... I think I knocked myself out when I tried to go through the wall, metaphorically speaking... lol ill really feel the confidence when I get home. I have a hard time having confidence ag work... theres no mirrors or anything... just gym and weights... lol.... were saving money for.mirrors and others weights.. which only takes time.... im about to go to the gym... this morning is the start of something beautifulll... going home tomorrow at 1800.... cant wait... and straight to the gym I go...
    worked outfor fifteen minutes had to come back to work...

    also going back out at 1800

    lat pulldown 50/40,30/70,20/80,15/90
    one arm rows 20/75,15/75,10/90,8/110
    back flys 20/30,20/45,20/60,20/45
    behind the neck pull down 20/60,20/60,20/60,20/60

    finishing up the rest later trying to make my 1800 workout lighter...

  12. Nice w/o.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Keep grinding, almost there!!!!

    How you liking the DermaTherm? I'm starting mine 2maro, recompin like it stole my bike
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Started DermaTherm tonight. Started PCT and really hoping this will help me keep this mid section as tight as it is now. I really just want to maintain during PCT and stay under be under 10% till January when I really start a tru cut.

    Stay with it Madd, all those reps should pay off when you show that back off.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Keep grinding, almost there!!!!

    How you liking the DermaTherm? I'm starting mine 2maro, recompin like it stole my bike
    its hott lol.... my skin feels like its tighter... it makes my.veins pop out in my chest... I think ots from the derma... not positive though...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Keep grinding, almost there!!!!

    How you liking the DermaTherm? I'm starting mine 2maro, recompin like it stole my bike
    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Started DermaTherm tonight. Started PCT and really hoping this will help me keep this mid section as tight as it is now. I really just want to maintain during PCT and stay under be under 10% till January when I really start a tru cut.

    Stay with it Madd, all those reps should pay off when you show that back off.
    Look forward to hearing more on your opinions.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by madds87

    its hott lol.... my skin feels like its tighter... it makes my.veins pop out in my chest... I think ots from the derma... not positive though...
    Haha it was warm when I put it on. It wasn't bad until I started to sweat a little at work, warmed up A LOT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Haha it was warm when I put it on. It wasn't bad until I started to sweat a little at work, warmed up A LOT.
    yeah dude... wear an under amour with it... talk about hott lol....

  19. tom ill catch up with updates sry fellas.. wirn out... getting some good rest tonight...
  20. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. 9/24 am and pm workouts
    am
    latpulldown 50/60,30/70,20/80,15/90
    one arm rows 20/75,15/75,10/90,8/110
    back flys 20/30,20/45,20/60,20/45
    behind neck pull down
    20/60,20/60,20/60,20/60

    pm
    pullups 15/fail,10/fail,10/fail
    hammer pulldown 20/140,20/140,20/90,20/90
    bentover row 15/135,12/155,10/155,8/155
    triset of
    push down rope 20/60,20/70,20/60,20/60
    diamond pushup 27/fail, 20/fail, 10/fail, 12/fail
    dips 10/fail, 5/fail, 4/fail, 5/fail
    superset of
    seated calves 20/90,20/105,20/105,20/105
    standing calves 20/200, 20/220, 20/200
    hr cardio stepper...

    9/25
    am hr cardio

    pm
    leg ext 20/90, 20/90, 20/90, 20/90
    superset of
    hack squats 20/135, 20/95, 20/95, 20/95
    leg ext 20/90, 20/90, 20/90, 20/90
    superset of
    lunges 20/50, 20/50, 10/90, 5/140
    leg ext 80/30, 20/45, 12/60
    superset of
    kickbacks 20/20, 20/20, 20/20, 20/20
    goodmornings 20/45, 20/55, 12/60
    leg lifts 50

  22. staying strong...
    was way to hungry last night so I upped my protein to 250... ive been eating nothing but tilapia... six meals a day... oatmeal I have after my cardio in the morning and the after my weighttraining in the morning or for the third meal depending if im working or not...

    erase is working great last night I saw new veins... pretty exciting...13 more days fellas!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Haha it was warm when I put it on. It wasn't bad until I started to sweat a little at work, warmed up A LOT.
    I also notice it hits hard after I stop the activity causing the sweating. I will go for a run with it on, mildly hot throughout run, sweating my ass off. As soon as I stop, Holy **** I am on fire.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by madds87
    staying strong...
    was way to hungry last night so I upped my protein to 250... ive been eating nothing but tilapia... six meals a day... oatmeal I have after my cardio in the morning and the after my weighttraining in the morning or for the third meal depending if im working or not...

    erase is working great last night I saw new veins... pretty exciting...13 more days fellas!!!
    Hell yeah! I ate a lot of tilapia in the last weeks. Then week before it was chicken, unseasoned, BLAH!!!!

    Good to see erase working, any pics?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Hell yeah! I ate a lot of tilapia in the last weeks. Then week before it was chicken, unseasoned, BLAH!!!!

    Good to see erase working, any pics?
    I feel better taking a pic in the morning... im up to my fourth meal now... kinda full from all the water...
    trainer told me to up my water to two gallons this week... my body is so bloated right now.. I hold water easily...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    I also notice it hits hard after I stop the activity causing the sweating. I will go for a run with it on, mildly hot throughout run, sweating my ass off. As soon as I stop, Holy **** I am on fire.
    lol yeah... and you think its a good idea to take your shirt off... nope!!! lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Hell yeah! I ate a lot of tilapia in the last weeks. Then week before it was chicken, unseasoned, BLAH!!!!

    Good to see erase working, any pics?
    chicken last week? why not tilapia? guess my trainer has that instore for me.... yuk... I think ill puke lol...

  28. I did the same, a lot of water the final 2 weeks.

    Yeah, chicken. I really don't know why it was chicken over tilapia. My trainer is as old school as it gets, probably why lol. Trust me, dry heaves were nothing out of the norm.

    I would cut my chicken as small as possible, scoop a mouth full and chew like a mad man while holding my breath and drink water to was is down. Worst was when I cut water having to eat it....bad bad memories.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  29. thats not even the last of my cooking lol.... had a late night getting food ready for tomorrow... off to bed now!!!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120926_235833.png
Views: 76
Size:  360.5 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20120926_235844.png
Views: 75
Size:  380.1 KB

  30. these pictures dont give me justice... and its so hard to actually see my vascularity in these pics...but this is my morning pic... really bloated from all the water... trainer said ill get that real thin skin on my last week...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mr.Cooper69, Is This A Good Pre-Workout Stack?
    By SquatOrTwat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
  2. Where is MR.50?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:12 AM
  3. Mr friend is an idiot, u agree?
    By strongman24 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 06:22 AM
  4. Is Jay Cutler going to win Mr. Olympia 2008 ?
    By ReaperX in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 07:13 AM
  5. Why Mr. Barker is King!
    By Hurleyboy05 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Log in
Log in