NGA Contest - Blood work and T/E Ratio - AnabolicMinds.com

NGA Contest - Blood work and T/E Ratio

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

NGA Contest - Blood work and T/E Ratio

Hey all, I'm entering my first show on November 17th, the NGA 37th Annual Mt Rogers Championships. I have a question regarding the drug test.

Towards the end of April I started a cycle of CEL HDrol and I'm currently on PCT. For PCT I am taking Nolva and Purus Labs D-Pol, a natty test booster. The PCT dosing ends on June 29.

NGA will test to see that my T/E ratio does not exceed 6. Has this cycle significantly altered my T/E ratio? If it did, will the ratio be good to go by mid November? Should I go test it soon with blood work/ urine test to make sure im good to go for the show?

Thanks all!

Billy

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyc7
    Hey all, I'm entering my first show on November 17th, the NGA 37th Annual Mt Rogers Championships. I have a question regarding the drug test.

Towards the end of April I started a cycle of CEL HDrol and I'm currently on PCT. For PCT I am taking Nolva and Purus Labs D-Pol, a natty test booster. The PCT dosing ends on June 29.

NGA will test to see that my T/E ratio does not exceed 6. Has this cycle significantly altered my T/E ratio? If it did, will the ratio be good to go by mid November? Should I go test it soon with blood work/ urine test to make sure im good to go for the show?

Thanks all!

Billy
    You know that this is a natty comp right? And they do polygraphs before the show? Don't do a natural show if you've done **** on the banned substances list, you ruin it for the all the real natty athletes
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree with the guy above me, theres a reason they have natural and untested. If your to big of a pu$$y to compete other ppl who use then dont compete.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Before you start flaming him. Most natty use some form of grey area cause technically its not illegal and its not on the WAPA listing. He's worried about a test booster altering his test levels. Lots of nattys use test boosters.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

For your answer your test levels should be leveled out well before November.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

im a gear head and IMO we should stay away from naddy comps...(unless yr there to watch)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. blood work and work outs
    By mylo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 09:41 AM
  2. Pre Contest Work Up Cycle To Hulk Up
    By Cooky32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 11:47 PM
  3. Blood Work
    By rb82 in forum Nutraplanet