NGA Contest - Blood work and T/E Ratio

Billyc7

Awards
Hey all, I'm entering my first show on November 17th, the NGA 37th Annual Mt Rogers Championships. I have a question regarding the drug test.

Towards the end of April I started a cycle of CEL HDrol and I'm currently on PCT. For PCT I am taking Nolva and Purus Labs D-Pol, a natty test booster. The PCT dosing ends on June 29.

NGA will test to see that my T/E ratio does not exceed 6. Has this cycle significantly altered my T/E ratio? If it did, will the ratio be good to go by mid November? Should I go test it soon with blood work/ urine test to make sure im good to go for the show?

Thanks all!

Billy

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey all, I'm entering my first show on November 17th, the NGA 37th Annual Mt Rogers Championships. I have a question regarding the drug test.

Towards the end of April I started a cycle of CEL HDrol and I'm currently on PCT. For PCT I am taking Nolva and Purus Labs D-Pol, a natty test booster. The PCT dosing ends on June 29.

NGA will test to see that my T/E ratio does not exceed 6. Has this cycle significantly altered my T/E ratio? If it did, will the ratio be good to go by mid November? Should I go test it soon with blood work/ urine test to make sure im good to go for the show?

Thanks all!

Billy
You know that this is a natty comp right? And they do polygraphs before the show? Don't do a natural show if you've done **** on the banned substances list, you ruin it for the all the real natty athletes

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with the guy above me, theres a reason they have natural and untested. If your to big of a pu$$y to compete other ppl who use then dont compete.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
Before you start flaming him. Most natty use some form of grey area cause technically its not illegal and its not on the WAPA listing. He's worried about a test booster altering his test levels. Lots of nattys use test boosters.

TayTeg

TayTeg

Awards
For your answer your test levels should be leveled out well before November.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
im a gear head and IMO we should stay away from naddy comps...(unless yr there to watch)