Hello

1. Registered User
    Answers

Hello

Any o ask u guys the to get solid lean mass and simetryc. What type of workout routine? Diet wise? Supplenments ( like roids, ... Etc. to reach my goal)
    Now Iam taking Tren E 300 on mondays and deca on tuesdays any wrong pls let me know , then will used Nolvadex as PCT
    Any advise plz ,,, thanx

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by abeldiaz
    Any o ask u guys the to get solid lean mass and simetryc. What type of workout routine? Diet wise? Supplenments ( like roids, ... Etc. to reach my goal)
    Now Iam taking Tren E 300 on mondays and deca on tuesdays any wrong pls let me know , then will used Nolvadex as PCT
    Any advise plz ,,, thanx
    I meant want to ask u
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  275 lbs.
    Answers

Run the Tren E every 5 days. How much deca are you running? Need weight and bf to determine what you should eat. What is your training split like now and how long have you been training like that.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Omg... You are on JUST deca and tren? Bro you had better get some test in there if you enjoy getting a hard on. How much deca you on? Wait what am I even saying??? If this is cycle number one you should be on test cyp or sust (or human grade test e) at around 200mgs every 4-7 days. That's it, that's all you need. Im sure you don't even NEED that but if you started I am sure you won't stop no matter what I say so please at least just stick with test.

Did you do ANY research at all before sticking yourself??
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?