Bulking advice - AnabolicMinds.com

Bulking advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Bulking advice

Hey guys, when you guys bulk up do you prefer clean bulking with minimal fat gains or do you like to gain really quick muscle with a little more fat involved, then after that just cut it all down. I'm bulking right now and I gained 2 lbs in one week and I already see a little bit of fat....(i'm eating all clean foods)

here is a pic of me now. btw what BF do you guys think I am?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

I'm 18, and I did a month of clean bulking, which just consisted of a lot of white rice and meat, and ground meat was my only source of fat mostly, sides from
    Whatever was on my steaks, and other meats, just gotta stay away from the chips and fast food. I use "muscle juice" 1250 cal shake, banana tasted good. Mix wasn't thick either like others. What I've been doing that I love is. 1c old fashion oats in a coffee grinder and 1-2 scoops of protein in a shake cup. The coffee grinder makes the oatmeal almost protein powder form, and drinks very smoothly the oats just slide right down. I usually do that shake morning and after my workout. If you like potatoes, add sweet/regular potatoes to your diet. Mainly I just watched my
    Sugar/sodium intake. Lifting wise, I usually did a 12-8-6-4 pyramid.if your not squatting I suggest start... I'm sitting at 191-193 right now. An I swear squatting definitely added some weight to me. Gotta squat to grow! Just gotta have good form no half ass baby squats, ass down face up, so you get a lot more outta it. Ehhh, there's my help definitely try the oatmeal in the coffee grinder, 300 cals + 70g carb + whatever your protein of choice offers. Only do this with chocolate. Tastes yummy.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Agreed with the squatting I have gained a lot of weight from increasing my squats from reps of 185 to now 300+ your legs can hold a lot of muscle weight. If you want to build lots of size you are going to gain fat it is something I have learned to deal with you do not have to gain too much but you will gain some just try to monitor it to make sure it doesnt get out of hand.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evandem27 View Post
    I'm 18, and I did a month of clean bulking, which just consisted of a lot of white rice and meat, and ground meat was my only source of fat mostly, sides from
    Whatever was on my steaks, and other meats, just gotta stay away from the chips and fast food. I use "muscle juice" 1250 cal shake, banana tasted good. Mix wasn't thick either like others. What I've been doing that I love is. 1c old fashion oats in a coffee grinder and 1-2 scoops of protein in a shake cup. The coffee grinder makes the oatmeal almost protein powder form, and drinks very smoothly the oats just slide right down. I usually do that shake morning and after my workout. If you like potatoes, add sweet/regular potatoes to your diet. Mainly I just watched my
    Sugar/sodium intake. Lifting wise, I usually did a 12-8-6-4 pyramid.if your not squatting I suggest start... I'm sitting at 191-193 right now. An I swear squatting definitely added some weight to me. Gotta squat to grow! Just gotta have good form no half ass baby squats, ass down face up, so you get a lot more outta it. Ehhh, there's my help definitely try the oatmeal in the coffee grinder, 300 cals + 70g carb + whatever your protein of choice offers. Only do this with chocolate. Tastes yummy.
    Are you using the new muscle juice formula? I tried the old version but it was basically straight sugar I couldnt stand it the new formula looks pretty good though.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

Are you using the new muscle juice formula? I tried the old version but it was basically straight sugar I couldnt stand it the new formula looks pretty good though.
    New yeah, lol it had like 100g of sugar I was like effff that.
    I pick things up... and i put em down...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice on Bulking
    By newbie09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. bulking need some help and advice
    By maddog28 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:58 PM
  3. Bulking advice?
    By itzgambino in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3