Bulking advice

matthew10113

Awards
Hey guys, when you guys bulk up do you prefer clean bulking with minimal fat gains or do you like to gain really quick muscle with a little more fat involved, then after that just cut it all down. I'm bulking right now and I gained 2 lbs in one week and I already see a little bit of fat....(i'm eating all clean foods)

here is a pic of me now. btw what BF do you guys think I am?

Attachments

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
I'm 18, and I did a month of clean bulking, which just consisted of a lot of white rice and meat, and ground meat was my only source of fat mostly, sides from
Whatever was on my steaks, and other meats, just gotta stay away from the chips and fast food. I use "muscle juice" 1250 cal shake, banana tasted good. Mix wasn't thick either like others. What I've been doing that I love is. 1c old fashion oats in a coffee grinder and 1-2 scoops of protein in a shake cup. The coffee grinder makes the oatmeal almost protein powder form, and drinks very smoothly the oats just slide right down. I usually do that shake morning and after my workout. If you like potatoes, add sweet/regular potatoes to your diet. Mainly I just watched my
Sugar/sodium intake. Lifting wise, I usually did a 12-8-6-4 pyramid.if your not squatting I suggest start... I'm sitting at 191-193 right now. An I swear squatting definitely added some weight to me. Gotta squat to grow! Just gotta have good form no half ass baby squats, ass down face up, so you get a lot more outta it. Ehhh, there's my help :p definitely try the oatmeal in the coffee grinder, 300 cals + 70g carb + whatever your protein of choice offers. Only do this with chocolate. Tastes yummy.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with the squatting I have gained a lot of weight from increasing my squats from reps of 185 to now 300+ your legs can hold a lot of muscle weight. If you want to build lots of size you are going to gain fat it is something I have learned to deal with you do not have to gain too much but you will gain some just try to monitor it to make sure it doesnt get out of hand.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm 18, and I did a month of clean bulking, which just consisted of a lot of white rice and meat, and ground meat was my only source of fat mostly, sides from
Whatever was on my steaks, and other meats, just gotta stay away from the chips and fast food. I use "muscle juice" 1250 cal shake, banana tasted good. Mix wasn't thick either like others. What I've been doing that I love is. 1c old fashion oats in a coffee grinder and 1-2 scoops of protein in a shake cup. The coffee grinder makes the oatmeal almost protein powder form, and drinks very smoothly the oats just slide right down. I usually do that shake morning and after my workout. If you like potatoes, add sweet/regular potatoes to your diet. Mainly I just watched my
Sugar/sodium intake. Lifting wise, I usually did a 12-8-6-4 pyramid.if your not squatting I suggest start... I'm sitting at 191-193 right now. An I swear squatting definitely added some weight to me. Gotta squat to grow! Just gotta have good form no half ass baby squats, ass down face up, so you get a lot more outta it. Ehhh, there's my help :p definitely try the oatmeal in the coffee grinder, 300 cals + 70g carb + whatever your protein of choice offers. Only do this with chocolate. Tastes yummy.
Are you using the new muscle juice formula? I tried the old version but it was basically straight sugar I couldnt stand it the new formula looks pretty good though.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Are you using the new muscle juice formula? I tried the old version but it was basically straight sugar I couldnt stand it the new formula looks pretty good though.
New yeah, lol it had like 100g of sugar I was like effff that.