Tanning Bed Question

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I assume precontest is the best area in which to post a tanning question.

When you tan, do you tan your junk?

Why or why not?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assume precontest is the best area in which to post a tanning question.

When you tan, do you tan your junk?

Why or why not?
I go in a level 2 stand up 3-6 times a week.

I cover my face with a towel for about 75% of the time im in the bed. I just don't want wrinkles on my face and during the winter months I don't want everyone to ask "where did you to why are you tan it's January" like fcuk off losers worry about yourself.

I take naked some times I put a sock on my c0ck. I did burned my Wang once it sucks but I was rubbing the tanning lotion... Nevermind

I tan after cardio or weights I've heard this is the best time because your pores are open.

I use cheap tanning brozer I buy from walmart. Works fine for me and I'm Irish / German.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I can't rep you but thanks. What you said is right in line with what I am doing so far.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't rep you but thanks. What you said is right in line with what I am doing so far.
No problem. If you don't whiten your teeth try it out. Nothing says "hey I'm awesome" like a golden face and bleach white teeth lol

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Butt nekid here except for a sock......

a big sock, like mind blowing big.

lol

I take the sock off for a few minuets toward the end.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Butt nekid here except for a sock......

a big sock, like mind blowing big.

lol

I take the sock for a few minuets toward the end.
Yup gotta cover the whole thing lol

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I never once covered up. He deserves to be just as tan as the rest of his cohorts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tan twice a month on the cheapest bed, not tanning lotion. Just enough have a light tan.

I cover my junk, I just put my sock over it, and I make sure its a clean sock too.

Im actually laughing now that I found out Im not the only one to come up with the sock method.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm originally from a tropical climate and used to surf all the time so I always had a nice tan; however, I'm now in a cold climate and I'm pale! I was recently looking into a tanning bed but had a few questions. What's the difference between levels and how long do you guys tan for? Do you have to use tanning lotion or can you just go at it bare?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm originally from a tropical climate and used to surf all the time so I always had a nice tan; however, I'm now in a cold climate and I'm pale! I was recently looking into a tanning bed but had a few questions. What's the difference between levels and how long do you guys tan for? Do you have to use tanning lotion or can you just go at it bare?
I always use a BROZER

I forget the levels but I go in a level 2 for 10-12 mins 3-6 times a week

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I tan nekkid as a jaybird! But I started out very slow...

thebiggerpict

Awards
i have very sensitive skin,, burn easy,, how long should i go in tan bed 4?? i wa sthinking 2-3 min untill i adapt ?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I am very fair skinned also.. I started at 4 minutes

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, I'm surprised at all the other sock users there are! I like to alternate between the bed and the stand up. In the stand up I use the sock method too. I also use a bronzer. However, after blowing a hundred bucks on tanning and only getting a slight tan, as I don't tan too easily, and then still having to apply tanner for the comp, I think I will save a lot of time and money next time and just do the spray tan again. They get you as dark as you want and did a great a job.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I tan 3-4x per week during contest prep on a level 3 bed... I think it's level 3, whatever the highest they have is. Domination is the lotion of choice. I alternate between stand-up and lying.

I tan very well and easily. I look like I'm dominican all said and done.
No sock here.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha cool. I'd look like a dam alligator

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
i have very sensitive skin,, burn easy,, how long should i go in tan bed 4?? i wa sthinking 2-3 min untill i adapt ?
same problem here, years ago. go with a tanning lotion that has a bronzer because that will help with the color pretty darn quick.

start with the lowest time in the booth that you go with, and also the lowest rated booth. ie: hollywood has 3 different types of stand up (where i first started going), and just pick the lowest one. go like twice a week with a few days between to build up your confidence in what's going on, and to avoid over exposure since you are light.

eventually you'll feel like working in a 3rd day, or upping the time a minute or so, or both, until eventually you've worked yourself up to "max" time (which can be 10 minutes depending on the booth). by this time though, you'll already be noticeably darker from the bronzer, and from your body's natural reaction to the UV exposure.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I can't find a sock big enough so I just use some sunscreen on the one eyed monster. I also put sunscreen on my face since I work outside and get a wicked farmers tan year round.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
People who joke around saying they have a big d1ck have small ones. I on the other hand have a small d1ck.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
little secret for ya, stop tanning 7-10 days away from your competition, tanning gives a slightly smoother appearance by drawing more fluid to your skin.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
People who joke around saying they have a big d1ck have small ones. I on the other hand have a small d1ck.
It's funny you say that, mine is tiny. But, I'm OK with it cuz it fits into more places :bigok:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
How did this thread go from tanning to penis size, or lack thereof? Time to go GTL! lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
How did this thread go from tanning to penis size, or lack thereof? Time to go GTL! lol
I wondered that also. Of course, I guess I can admit among friends that I was hoping that as mine got darker it would get longer. No luck so far. :ponder:

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I wondered that also. Of course, I guess I can admit among friends that I was hoping that as mine got darker it would get longer. No luck so far. :ponder:
If only it were true. I think there would be waiting lists to get into a tanning bed! :ponder:

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I do a sock on the ****. I cover my face more than half the time because the skin is more sensitive it needs less to tan and burns much more quickly. If people ask why I'm tan I tell them I go tanning I am not ashamed of my beauty.