need help with my with my precontest cycle

B

bigboy sam

Awards
hi everyone im new here and need some advice bout my contest cycle, ive done various small cycles over the years but never for a competition, ive competed once before but it was all natural an now im looking at doing another one on the gear. Im bout 20 weeks out and my last cycle with test enanthate, dbol boldenone and prop was about 10 weeks ago an was wondering if i should do a bulk cycle for about 8 weeks or so then switch to a cutting cycle for the remainder as i want to come in thick cause i find it hard to get that thick dense muscle, as ive always had that long lean look or should i jus wait and do a 12 week cycle? Im 185cm tall and currently sitting on 195pounds with bout 8-9% body fat what do you guys think i would benefit more from and get bigger on? a longer cycle or would i jus stop growing and getting thicker once i switch? also how would i bridge these two to make it work? is my body more likey to respond less to the cutting cycle after the switch if i run aas for that long? as my receptors will be more fresh only 12 weeks out would i see better results and still come out thick on the gear assuming my diet is up to scratch an all so should i wait i mean 20 weeks is a longtime right? that is my main concern any input will be great thanks guys

B

bigboy sam

Awards
Im also gonna start some rp6 an cjc again in a few days all the way through please if i can get some input from some experienced competitors or even some one thats experimented alot with this stuff it would be most appreciated im heaps confused and dnt know where to start thanks in advance

G

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Im also gonna start some rp6 an cjc again in a few days all the way through please if i can get some input from some experienced competitors or even some one thats experimented alot with this stuff it would be most appreciated im heaps confused and dnt know where to start thanks in advance
Why dont you just eat at maintenacne and compete at a under 200 pound division, and cut 9 weeks out to retain mass. I take ghrp6, curretly cutting, it will definately help your maintenance cals, mine have been 300 over normal and I have still lost weight while retaining strength. I dont think you should get denser, to much water for that comp. I would do sarm s4, ghrp6 and cjc, t3, maybe something natural 7 keto.

T

thecatalyst

Awards
Its funny you posted the question. I had the same concerns 14 weeks ago. I have come in long and lean in early comps and wanted that thicker, grainy look this go round. I also was 9% bf then. Right now I am 6 weeks out. Here is what I have done so far:

20-10 weeks out - Test cyp 500mgs/week and Deca 300mgs/week
20-16 weeks out - 50mgs Dbol ed
10-6 weeks out - Test e 500mgs/week, EQ 300mgs/week, Tren e 300mgs/week, and Masteron e 300mgs/week

I started the cycle at 250 with 9% bf. I am now 255 with 6% bf and I look grainy and hard. I ate clean and cheated on weekends until 12 weeks out. Then I started dieting by cutting carbs at night but still cheating every weekend all weekend. I know it sounds crazy but without these cheats I would not have seen the results I have. As far as diet goes, if it isnt broken donmt fix it right? Here is what I plan on doing the last 6 weeks:

6-1 weeks out- Test prop 100mgs/eod, masteron e 300mgs/week, EQ 300mgs/week, tren e 300mgs/week
4-1 weeks out- anavar 50mgs/ed
2-1 weeks out- letro 2.5mgs/ed

Now since this is your second cycle I wouldnt recommend this for you. Just wanted to let you know that you can bridge a bulking to cutting cycle with some success.

GrowthMan1

GrowthMan1

Awards
Its funny you posted the question. I had the same concerns 14 weeks ago. I have come in long and lean in early comps and wanted that thicker, grainy look this go round. I also was 9% bf then. Right now I am 6 weeks out. Here is what I have done so far:

20-10 weeks out - Test cyp 500mgs/week and Deca 300mgs/week
20-16 weeks out - 50mgs Dbol ed
10-6 weeks out - Test e 500mgs/week, EQ 300mgs/week, Tren e 300mgs/week, and Masteron e 300mgs/week

I started the cycle at 250 with 9% bf. I am now 255 with 6% bf and I look grainy and hard. I ate clean and cheated on weekends until 12 weeks out. Then I started dieting by cutting carbs at night but still cheating every weekend all weekend. I know it sounds crazy but without these cheats I would not have seen the results I have. As far as diet goes, if it isnt broken donmt fix it right? Here is what I plan on doing the last 6 weeks:

6-1 weeks out- Test prop 100mgs/eod, masteron e 300mgs/week, EQ 300mgs/week, tren e 300mgs/week
4-1 weeks out- anavar 50mgs/ed
2-1 weeks out- letro 2.5mgs/ed

Now since this is your second cycle I wouldnt recommend this for you. Just wanted to let you know that you can bridge a bulking to cutting cycle with some success.
This p/c stack is pretty spot on to the guy who posed the original question.