PowerChews during Contest Prep

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone seen PowerChews? They seem to have some new products coming out for BCAA, Creatine, Pre-Workout, and Glutamine. They're supposed to taste like candy, but no sugar (xylitol sugar alcohol is used I think).

I'm really interested because I'm in the midst of contest prep, and I have a terrible sweet tooth that can get in the way. If I could eat these as if they were candy (within reason of course), and get some nutritional/supplement benefit from it, that would be awesome!

Let me know if you think these would be a good way to deal with my sweet tooth during contest prep. Thanks!

www.powerchews.com

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone seen PowerChews? They seem to have some new products coming out for BCAA, Creatine, Pre-Workout, and Glutamine. They're supposed to taste like candy, but no sugar (xylitol sugar alcohol is used I think).

I'm really interested because I'm in the midst of contest prep, and I have a terrible sweet tooth that can get in the way. If I could eat these as if they were candy (within reason of course), and get some nutritional/supplement benefit from it, that would be awesome!

Let me know if you think these would be a good way to deal with my sweet tooth during contest prep. Thanks!

www.powerchews.com
I'd be 100% down that. If I knew about them when I was extreme dieting I would have used them for sure.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be 100% down that. If I knew about them when I was extreme dieting I would have used them for sure.
It does seem like a great thing to add, in addition to Walden Farms zero cal stuff! But at least PowerChews have some nutritional value!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
It does seem like a great thing to add, in addition to Walden Farms zero cal stuff! But at least PowerChews have some nutritional value!
Walden Farms saved my life lol

The powerchews would be great preworkout intra and even post. I would so most benefit pre and intra. I was posting about my ideas in other sports. basically take your power chews on the way to the gym with possibly even the power chew preworkout. Have a small amount of water just because most will want to. Then when you hit the gym you're not bloated and sick from tons of water. You feel good and are ready to hit it. Do a set pop a chew and repeat. I'd say go to 5 grams pre and post. A little higher than what is said but that would work even better for you and not getting water logged. After words take your shake as normal and your good to go. By the time your done you wont be sick from all the water durring the workout

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on the product. I like their syrup, bbq sauce, and strawberry spread, but the caramel, chocolate, and marshmallow spread were horrible and I threw them away.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
depends on the product. I like their syrup, bbq sauce, and strawberry spread, but the caramel, chocolate, and marshmallow spread were horrible and I threw them away.
I loved those. I mixed them into protein brownies and I made fluffernutter sandwiches.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I loved those. I mixed them into protein brownies and I made fluffernutter sandwiches.
Guess I may have been too hasty. I used them as dips but didn't try mixing them into things.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well competition time has come and gone, but I bought some chewable aminos and they do make a great low calorie snack that tastes like candy, plus the added aminos. I just had a couple right now actually!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Well competition time has come and gone, but I bought some chewable aminos and they do make a great low calorie snack that tastes like candy, plus the added aminos. I just had a couple right now actually!
Awesome. Pay has been slow lately do to lots of school stuff, but I will be picking some up to use between meals.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely very convenient! No mixing just chew on some good candy.. Get it, "good candy" LOL.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powerchew remind me alot of Labrada's new product, amino chews called HICA-Max http://www.labrada.com/moreinfo_hica.shtml. I have a couple tubs of them and keep one in my backpack for in between classes/convenience. Definitely nice to have. Might have to give the powerchews a shot.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think this would work out well milas.....i'm on a cut and also think the powerchews will help while calorie def and wanting that sweet goodness, but with these you'll also get added benefits

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powerchew remind me alot of Labrada's new product, amino chews called HICA-Max http://www.labrada.com/moreinfo_hica.shtml. I have a couple tubs of them and keep one in my backpack for in between classes/convenience. Definitely nice to have. Might have to give the powerchews a shot.
def interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to try the power chews since you have tried the other chews

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def interested to hear your thoughts if you get a chance to try the power chews since you have tried the other chews
I've heard tons of praise for NTBM so I'm sure it would be a good comparison. I'll definitely add my thoughts whenever I get around to buying some powerchews.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard tons of praise for NTBM so I'm sure it would be a good comparison. I'll definitely add my thoughts whenever I get around to buying some powerchews.
cool bro I'll be looking out for this.you've been around so I take your thoughts and review very seriously.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
As long as they taste good, this would be an awesome idea. I'd like to try some myself.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
It is also stated that the xylitol may actually also help in fat loss

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's the perfect kind of energy when you're in a cut it seems. I wish I had these, looking forward to receiving my order!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool bro I'll be looking out for this.you've been around so I take your thoughts and review very seriously.
thanks bro, I appreciate it. I like to keep my reviews direct and honest.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will really help out I think with satisfying my sweet tooth while on this cut, since I can't really indulge on anything for a while :yumyum:

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established

www.powerchews.com
bro sugar free jello is the most amazing thing while dieting.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro sugar free jello is the most amazing thing while dieting.
YES IT IS! I went through many boxes during prep, but I want some texture!

about2ba

Awards
Power chews are awesome. simply put, easy to use , no need for a shaker any more, they even got some sample tubes that hold 6 in a container and easily thrown in a gym bag with out worry. i got a connection to a distributor!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 5
Supplement Logs 0
taman6886 Supplement Logs 18
bowskie69 Supplement Logs 27
Colbert Supplements 4