What do you guys think of this cycle for precontest?

anabolicscuba

Awards
I've never competed before so I'm unsure how to run my cycle to prepare for one. Below is a sample of what I'm thinking of though. Unfortunately I dont have access to other compounds like masteron or tren so I'm hoping the winny the last 4 weeks will be enough to harden me up. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

HGH - 2 I.U. starting two months before AAS and used throughout cycle (i have a 6 month supply @ 2 I.U. a day)
Test Cyp - 500mg Week 1-10
Deca - 200mg Week 1-10
Armidex - 1mg tab EOD Week 1-10
HCG - 1000I.U. Week 1-10
Winny - 50mg EOD Week 6-10

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you dont give enouf information abo ut yourself and past cycle expirience. personally 1mg tab of arimidex EOD would kill my joints. i found my sweetspot to be aorund at .25mg- .50mg. remember you also need estrogen to grow getting rid of it completly with such dosage of adex migh hinder your gains, also since cyp takes several weeks to kick in i would use the hcg when it start kicking in and prob a lower dose.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've never competed before so I'm unsure how to run my cycle to prepare for one. Below is a sample of what I'm thinking of though. Unfortunately I dont have access to other compounds like masteron or tren so I'm hoping the winny the last 4 weeks will be enough to harden me up. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

HGH - 2 I.U. starting two months before AAS and used throughout cycle (i have a 6 month supply @ 2 I.U. a day)
Test Cyp - 500mg Week 1-10
Deca - 200mg Week 1-10
Armidex - 1mg tab EOD Week 1-10
HCG - 1000I.U. Week 1-10
Winny - 50mg EOD Week 6-10
I don't really have any other advice, except to say Winstrol is a KILLER on the joints - it tears me up worse than anything I have ever experienced. I still have a bottle of it, and can't bring myself to touch it.

anabolicscuba

Awards
You're right, I left off some crucial details. I'm 33, 5'9, 180 at somewhere between 11-13% body fat.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you let us know how it works bro

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Is the contest at the end of wk 10? I would drop the test 2 weeks out since its oil. U also need some clen, t3, ephedrine and lasix. Comps r tough on ur body when using drugs.What kinda show is it??

anabolicscuba

Awards
contest and other cutting drugs

This is the comp is the charlotte cup in NC. I think your'e right that I should drop the oil 2 weeks out. I also plan on using albuterol and maybe some ephedrine to help me slim down. I'll probably use a mild diuretic the last couple days too to dry out.