Diuretics

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up guys a little random I guess but I was wondering what everyones favorite diuretics are And how far out are they started pre-contest. Also a friend was talking about having one or two glasses of wine the night before to increase vascularity any truth behind this? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up guys a little random I guess but I was wondering what everyones favorite diuretics are And how far out are they started pre-contest. Also a friend was talking about having one or two glasses of wine the night before to increase vascularity any truth behind this? Thanks
If you're going to use a diuretic, just get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi. Diuretics are usually used the last 3 days pre-competition - definitely do NOT need to use them longer than this. And keep water intake normal (i.e. at least a galleon) - drinking less will cause your body to hold ONTO water . . . If you manipulate your nutrition re carbohydrates, sodium, and water correctly, then you don't even need to use a diuretic . . . Alcohol acts as a vasodilator, so yes, your vascularity would be increased - hence why many competitors have a small glass pre-competition. If you're going to drink it, have it on the DAY of your competition, not the night before . . .

~Team APPNUT