Diuretics

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%

Diuretics

What's up guys a little random I guess but I was wondering what everyones favorite diuretics are And how far out are they started pre-contest. Also a friend was talking about having one or two glasses of wine the night before to increase vascularity any truth behind this? Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    What's up guys a little random I guess but I was wondering what everyones favorite diuretics are And how far out are they started pre-contest. Also a friend was talking about having one or two glasses of wine the night before to increase vascularity any truth behind this? Thanks
    If you're going to use a diuretic, just get some Dandelion Root and Uva Ursi. Diuretics are usually used the last 3 days pre-competition - definitely do NOT need to use them longer than this. And keep water intake normal (i.e. at least a galleon) - drinking less will cause your body to hold ONTO water . . . If you manipulate your nutrition re carbohydrates, sodium, and water correctly, then you don't even need to use a diuretic . . . Alcohol acts as a vasodilator, so yes, your vascularity would be increased - hence why many competitors have a small glass pre-competition. If you're going to drink it, have it on the DAY of your competition, not the night before . . .

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diuretics and AAS?
    By mcgee1516 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
  2. diuretics while on trenx and p-plex
    By purelife1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
  3. what diuretics?
    By nab0610 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4