What is the Fastest Way to gain weight/fat and bloated for a before picture?

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm planning on entering a contest in which the person who becomes the fittest wins a cash prize. Im entering the competition in like 4 days and want to know what is the fastest way to gain weight and look disgustingly fat for the before pic. What foods and drinks will get me bloated? What should i eat over the next couple of days? what should i eat right before they take the "before" pic? Thank You

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Anything with a lot of sodium and sugar will make you bloated.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Carbs, sugar, and sugar alcohol's, sodium.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
try anything with wheat , pasta , bread, ;oats will also fill you and takes a while to digest

A large chicken breast will keep your stomach full ;plenty of fluid.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Big bag od Doritos and 2 large milkshakes. Wash that down with half gallon of water and some rice. Take picture, purge. :lol:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
photoshop? Its what all the big companies use :thumbsup:

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what should i eat right before taking the picture

NapoleanComp

Awards
Your timeline isn't clear here, but I'd recommend just buying a 24 pack of mountain dew and drinking can after can nonstop until right before the shoot. Throw in some donuts and eat those nonstop too if you really want to **** your **** up.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
anything with gluten, especially regular pasta, white bread will bloat you. also drinking whole milk should give you a nice healthy bloat lol

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
try anything with wheat , pasta , bread, ;oats will also fill you and takes a while to digest

A large chicken breast will keep your stomach full ;plenty of fluid.
I don't think you understood the question.

he is trying to look fatter, not slimmer.

those are great suggestions for his upcoming diet though!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i accidentally do this all time.

avoid fiber like the plague ( you dont want that food escaping your stomach before the pictures!) and drink plenty carbonated sugar drinks. also pulling all nighters is a great way to look terrible and bloated!

Flexfx

Awards
Chinese food followed by cake & ice cream. Snack of Chip O'hoy throughout the day. Enjoy!

bboyflash

Awards
I had the same idea to look real outta shape, what worked for me was not only the seafood diet, I drank a gallon of milk throughout the day and drank beer at nite for a week....needles to say I looked it worked...also make sure you don't lift to help keep the cals