My contest prep cycle

bwrestler31

Awards
I am doing a show March 27th. I am currently running test-prop and am going to run it until 4 weeks out. From there I would like to run either winny or anavar or maybe even clen to really dry up.

What do you guys think about this? Which option would be the best? Should I just keep my cycle of prop going right up to the show or is stopping 4 weeks out a good idea, and if I stop 4 weeks out, should I do PCT as planned, or wait until after the show when I finish the winny, var, or clen?

bwrestler31

Awards
bump... please help me out here guys. this will be my first show and im pretty unsure about what will make me hardest/dryest looking and when to stop the prop.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont really see any reason to drop the prop. mabye add in some tren and winstrol. some masternon would be nice to give you that real hard grainy look as well.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I agree, run prop up until the show. I would add in tren ace and winny for the last 4-6 weeks

bwrestler31

Awards
If I stay on up until the show I would be on prop for 17 weeks... That just doesn't sound like a good idea to me...

I'm thinking about getting off now, starting pct tomorrow. That way I am still 10 weeks out after pct is over and if I really need it I could do 2-4 weeks of prop and winny Right up to the show...

What do you guys think? Please, I know I have a delema on my hands and I'm not trying to get spoonfed here, but I really need some advice.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming since this isn't in the steroid section and I'm not talking about me using I can add in....

If you have 10 weeks left even after PCT if it makes you THAT nervous you could take a quick break if you'd like....Do you have any HCG on hand? You start using that if recovery is your concern or use it in your quick PCT to speed things up.

Also as stated above, adding Tren A atleast to your last 4-6 weeks would be a GREAT addition...If funds are do-able and you feel like, you could also add in some Masteron when you start the Tren 4-6 out.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If I stay on up until the show I would be on prop for 17 weeks... That just doesn't sound like a good idea to me...

I'm thinking about getting off now, starting pct tomorrow. That way I am still 10 weeks out after pct is over and if I really need it I could do 2-4 weeks of prop and winny Right up to the show...

What do you guys think? Please, I know I have a delema on my hands and I'm not trying to get spoonfed here, but I really need some advice.

dont come off...stay on the whole time. Switch to a long esther of test now and use that until 4-6 weeks out then switch to prop. Use HCG to keep the boys working during the long cycle. If you have some extra cash a prep coach can help you with these diet and cycle problems. You can get online training VERY cheap. PM me if you are interested i can give you some names.

bwrestler31

Awards
dont come off...stay on the whole time. Switch to a long esther of test now and use that until 4-6 weeks out then switch to prop. Use HCG to keep the boys working during the long cycle. If you have some extra cash a prep coach can help you with these diet and cycle problems. You can get online training VERY cheap. PM me if you are interested i can give you some names.
I am going to use test-prop up to 4 weeks out. Then I will switch to tren. I might also use masteron with the tren. What do you guys think about that?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
still dont know why you want to actually come off the prop....but that sounds fine. 4 months is a long time for prop....

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
I am surprised that no one has asked how much you are doing... I would like to know. Usually it is recommended to be doing a gram of prop/week about 6-8 weeks out. Some say to come off all anabolics 4 weeks out, some say come off only test, but prop does not bloat you so I don’t see any advantage of coming off. I personally would never run tren without test (unless you don’t want to have sex and like feeling run down), and prop being the test of choice. Its really not that long to be on prop and if you are going to come off, you should be off as long as you were on.... so... don't come off. Add in your tren and you should be fine.

bikerob

Awards
the prop could be dropped 2 weeks out if youre bloaty lke myself, or you can continue the prop s at lower dose while maintaing the tren and starting some letro at .25 mg 3 to 4 weeksout

mattbfc2009

Awards
bout 4 weeks out i would reduce the test to around 1ml (250mg give or take) and bring in some primabolan and stack that with winny or anavar
if you can afford it i would run hgh as it gets me ripped like a bitch , anavar is good for bringing out the veins

some ppl may disagree with me but it is the way i would run it