post contest bloat

  1. post contest bloat


    How long does it take to completely get rid of the post contest water retention


  2. Quote Originally Posted by wpf 1 View Post
    How long does it take to completely get rid of the post contest water retention
    Depends on the individual and how long it takes you to get back into a regular eating and training regime. Provided that you get back into training well and don't go too overboard re food it'd be like any other time you'd have a high carbohydrate/cheat days and shouldn't take more than a few days to a week. The period WILL vary between individuals, though.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Depends on the individual and how long it takes you to get back into a regular eating and training regime. Provided that you get back into training well and don't go too overboard re food it'd be like any other time you'd have a high carbohydrate/cheat days and shouldn't take more than a few days to a week. The period WILL vary between individuals, though.

    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Dude, I went from a shredded 4% bf to looking like I was 30%. Now that I look back it was freakin horrible but it comes with the sport and happens to EVERYONE. It took me a good 3-4 weeks to get back to looking pretty shredded again. The worst mistake I made was worrying about it too much. So my advice to you is: Get back to eating right and training right AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and you will be back in shredded condition VERY SOON. Don't get frustrated and I know it's really hard to stop eating all those yummy carbs but just use your self-discipline and you will overcome that nasty isht . Just do this and you will be back in A++ shape in NO TIME. Just comes with the sport bro No biggie
    •   
       


  4. thanx my man i must say post contest gains are amayzing! strenght wise and muscle wise!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wpf 1 View Post
    thanx my man i must say post contest gains are amayzing! strenght wise and muscle wise!
    It's great that you are focusing on post contest gains! Yeah, it can really be an amazing time for lean mass gains if you play your cards right . Good to see that it's going good for you bro!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help with post contest rebound!
    By BigDick in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 08:20 PM
  2. Post Your Stash Contest---Win $300
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:55 AM
  3. Forgot to post these Contest Sales here before
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in