2009 NGA Alabama Natural Open Championships

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
I am proud to announce that I am promoting a major natural bodybuilding event this summer in Birmingham, Alabama:

2009 NGA Alabama Natural Open Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Model Championships (Pro Qualifier), Hoover High School, Hoover (Birmingham), Alabama, Saturday, July 11th.

We will award four NGA Pro Cards, presented by Andrew Bostinto, President of the National Gym Association (NGA), to the Overall Men's and Women's Bodybuilding, Masters and Figure Champions.

We are introducing a new Class at this NGA show, Men's and Women's Fitness Model. As a bonus, the Cathi Larson Talent and Modeling Agency, one of our sponsors, will be back stage and in the audience, looking for new talent among the Bodybuilders, Figure and Fitness Model contestants.

The check-in location and host hotel are within a mile of the show venue.

Our goodie bags will be stuffed with workout gloves, tee-shirts and supplements. Gripads and Beverly International are two of the show's sponsors.

We will have a professional videographer and still photographer to capture every moment. The photographer will also be set up backstage for individual photos.

At check-in on Friday, a professional coach will conduct a clinic for Figure and Fitness Models to prepare them for their T-Walk and individual routines.

Birmingham is a cool city with lots to do (Civil Rights Museum, Barber Motorcycle Museum, Vulcan Park and great restaurants). For travelers, the Birmingham Airport is located in the city, about five miles from the venue.

For more information and registration, please visit our show web site:

www.NGAAlabamaOpen.com

Train Hard, Train Natural, and come to Birmingham to compete in the 2009 NGA Alabama Natural Open Championships.

Thank you.

Scott "Old Navy" Hults

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, after doing a very poorly put together show its nice to see a promoter who goes the extra mile!:head::head:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I am from birmingham too... I goto UAB. I will definitely check this out!

Old Navy

Old Navy

Awards
  • Established
Very cool, after doing a very poorly put together show its nice to see a promoter who goes the extra mile!:head::head:

Thank you. I have competed 27 times, including four times as a Pro. I have competed in some great shows and I have competed in some that I would never enter again. I'm trying to present a show that is "competitor friendly."

Old Navy