12 weeks out

blueacenut

blueacenut

Awards
I have this problem. I work in an italian restaurant and its really hard not to eat the food, I always end up eating it and it pisses me off. I eat very lean throughout the day unitl i get to work then everything goes to ****. any ideas on how i can stop. I am still about 15lbs heavy does anybody have any good diet techniques that they would be willing to share?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have this problem. I work in an italian restaurant and its really hard not to eat the food, I always end up eating it and it pisses me off. I eat very lean throughout the day unitl i get to work then everything goes to ****. any ideas on how i can stop. I am still about 15lbs heavy does anybody have any good diet techniques that they would be willing to share?
Don't eat **** food. I know it might be tough, but you just cant do it. Just imagine yourself failing at whatever it is you are trying to do. That might help. Sorry I cant be of more assistance, but this is a mental thing in it's entirety. Good luck man.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
dude i just did my first show this past november. u just simply cant eat it. will power bro, will power. self discipline. remember theres nowhere to hide in those posing trunks:) so u can cheat, but it WILL show on stage, ur choice.
its tough bro, i remember going insane everytime i would smell good food, **** by the last week out i would go crazy from the smell of regular old white bread, cuz i couldnt eat it.

just hang in there, ur 12 weeks out it only gets harder. not alot of people can do it man. but youve made the decisicion, so be one of the ones who can!