Hair Hair and more Hair
- 11-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Ive looked into lazering. It averages $3000-8000 pending amount of hair and bodypart size.
Its multiple sessions. One about every 4-6 months i think it was.
If i EVER have the extra cash i will be doing it. Maybe my legs at least.
I only shave my stomach and face. I use a womens bic disposable. I used to have issues but once you start doing it more and every 2-3 days then youre fine. Except my bellow belt area, it is just to sensitive and i get the bumps still.
Also consider how you are doing it. With the hair, against, side ways and speed. I use Body wash by Aveeno, not shave cream. Its all natural and leaves my skin in awesome condition.
I hate my hair.
- 11-16-2009, 08:56 AM
I use Veet and a exfoliating glove, it's very very effective and simple and I am a pretty hairy guy. They even have a milder one for sensitive skin and it works just as good as the regular one. It doesn't burn but is very very cold when applied. It does not smell anywhere near as bad as these products used to.LG Sciences sponsored athlete
Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
- 11-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Look into the Tria. It's a DIY hair removal laser that is FDA approved. My wife and I love it. About 5 treatments on the highest setting, and the hair is gone for good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-02-2009, 01:11 PM
- By corndog in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:01 AM
- By comrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 01-01-2007, 06:31 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2006, 07:19 AM
- By big-j in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2005, 09:23 PM