Hair Hair and more Hair

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wish I found the right answer... Been miserable so many times that i've pretty much given up. It isn't the pain of the removal, it's the pain once done. Naired my head once and thought I went through, Chernobyl.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    ...Naired my head once and thought I went through, Chernobyl.
    dude OUCH.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    any one ever use a product like this

it is a Norelco Body Groomer looks interesting but dont kno if it will actually work for below the belt.. personally this is what I use now
    I prefer the norelco body shaver. When I shave with a gillette, I get red bumps and ingrown hairs in places that get and stay sweaty, like chest, and the bend of my elbows. The norelco doesn't give me the red ingrown hairs since it doesn't cut as close as a straight razor. It gets it smooth enough, but for me, once a week is about all I need. It grows back quick yes, but I figured out it was entirely too much work to keep it baby butt smooth all the time, nearly impossible. Mow down the sweater with a typical hair clipper, get it short, then hit it with the norelco. Unless you are rubbing yourself down every day, the amount of stubble after 3 days won't take away the "look" of being shaved, meaning you can still see plenty of muscle definition. For a show, yes, you could shave up the night before and be fine.
  4. keeper

Speaking from experience, lasering is won-der-ful. It's pricey, but if you can afford it, it's so worth it. I've seen the red bumps from waxing, usually on thighs and tummies. They are caused by ingrown hairs and can actually cause scarring. When you are done with your laser therapy, an occasional touch up may be necessary, but for the most part, no more hair to fight. And the skin is as soft and smooth as a baby's butt.

5. thanks keeper
    •   

6. Ive looked into lazering. It averages $3000-8000 pending amount of hair and bodypart size.
    Its multiple sessions. One about every 4-6 months i think it was.
    If i EVER have the extra cash i will be doing it. Maybe my legs at least.
    I only shave my stomach and face. I use a womens bic disposable. I used to have issues but once you start doing it more and every 2-3 days then youre fine. Except my bellow belt area, it is just to sensitive and i get the bumps still.
    Also consider how you are doing it. With the hair, against, side ways and speed. I use Body wash by Aveeno, not shave cream. Its all natural and leaves my skin in awesome condition.

I hate my hair.

7. I use Veet and a exfoliating glove, it's very very effective and simple and I am a pretty hairy guy. They even have a milder one for sensitive skin and it works just as good as the regular one. It doesn't burn but is very very cold when applied. It does not smell anywhere near as bad as these products used to.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

8. Look into the Tria. It's a DIY hair removal laser that is FDA approved. My wife and I love it. About 5 treatments on the highest setting, and the hair is gone for good.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 05:54 PM
  3. 1test and weak hair.. help!!!!
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:35 PM
  4. Hair Loss and PHs, Totally Confounded by Age
    By MightyMouse69 in forum Anabolics