Dexter Jackson, Mr. Olympia 2008, pussiest posing routine ever on stage?

bloodline26

bloodline26

Awards
Dexter Jackson, props for winning Olympia 2008 over JayCut, but there is no doubt you should change your song selection next time. That song is for makin babies, not flashing muscles up on stage. If I was a judge, you wouldnt have gotten my vote. I wouldnt want the Mr. Olympia promoting the sport through R & B music during routines.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Comments....

buster12

Awards
Hey pal have you ever been on stage? Theres nothing harder. I myself used a slow routine my first time and i was still dying up there. WE all cant pull off a Kai Greene out there. Im not a dex fan but as any bodybuilder could agree with you dont call someone a pussy for doing something that not alot of people can do. I dont mean this in a harsh way, i just feel its worth telling from another point of view.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That song is SOOOOO fukin weak!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?!?!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah" by "Lil' Jon & The East Side Boyz"

Nuff Said :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dexter Jackson, props for winning Olympia 2008 over JayCut, but there is no doubt you should change your song selection next time. That song is for makin babies, not flashing muscles up on stage. If I was a judge, you wouldnt have gotten my vote. I wouldnt want the Mr. Olympia promoting the sport through R & B music during routines.

YouTube - Dexter Jackson Mr. Olympia 2008

Comments....
I like Dexter but I totally agree. The part where he starts dancing/grinding, along with the purple trunks ... it was embarassing for us all.

chaser103

Awards
I like Dexter but I totally agree. The part where he starts dancing/grinding, along with the purple trunks ... it was embarassing for us all.
Remember, its not about what you like and what you prefer. It's up to the performer and what song he feels is best for him. You will hear that type of complaint from everyone.. from country music posing to R & B, to heavy metal. It's about Dexter, not someone sitting on the sideline.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
lol arm chair quaterbacks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he wasnt the only one that ran the weak R&B with some hip grinding. I was just like come on man its not like alot of women watch these comps so stop showing us your "movements" whatever tho Dex won i still dont think he was the best on stage tho. it was more of an award for all his dedication and consistancy imo and the fact jay came in off.....again.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
What do you want?

Honky tonk? :toofunny:

Speed Metal? :aargh:

Burl Ives? :afro:

The song was cheesy, but it's his choice, and him and that cheesy song won, so go figure.

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
Cheesy for sure, i cringed a bit but hell, he got the W.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not feeling it either but, he was and so were the judges. He got the big dub and Jay...F'in Chuck Norris

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I didnt see/hear it since i am at school with no speakers/headphones.
All i say is, he won. But thats why they give them that time, to shwo off their own style. If he was comfortable so be it.

Canadianguy

Canadianguy

Awards
the sports about having fun and showing off ur very hard work. however u wish to do that is up to. im sure dexter has done other types of routines. it gives it some variety. u wanna c everyone going up there doing iron man by ozzy?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
phil and branch ALWAYS have great songs
agreed. R&B puts me to sleep during these shows:yawn:, Ill even take the usual nicklesak that Jay always plays..lol.. not by much though