- 09-28-2008, 05:40 PM
- 09-29-2008, 01:14 AM
- 05-03-2009, 02:35 AM
05-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Why are beta blockers banned? Could I get my BP meds switched to beta blockers to get huge quick or something?
05-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Some of the substances banned could be needed for legit medical reasons. They better have some sort of clause in there that if you break your femur and you need morphine they don't kick you out for life. Having to pass a poly-graph or urine test every 60 days to me just seems ridiculous. Don't people choose to participate in natural bodybuilding? Those who do, seem pretty vehement about their lack of any sort of 'help'. Seems over the top for athletes who dedicate their lives to being natural.
05-05-2009, 08:25 PM
05-07-2009, 05:44 PM
INBF/WNBF and WNSO/FAME
INBF and WNBF are the only organizations that drug test and polygraph every competitor at every show; a list of "banned substances" (and the period after which you've used them (if you have) before you can compete with them) can be found at http://www.californianaturalmuscle.o...Substances.pdf.
Although WNSO and FAME are not as rigorous re testing of athletes they DO perform drug tests, and their "banned subtsances" are along similar lines: http://www.lonestarweekend.com/Doping%20Control.pdf.
07-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
09-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Flaw in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-28-2011, 10:08 AM
- By Psychabinol in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 13Last Post: 03-10-2010, 12:57 AM
- By JudoJosh in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 47Last Post: 03-01-2009, 10:26 PM
- By onimusha in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 71Last Post: 12-19-2008, 03:00 PM
- By Brolic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-03-2008, 06:56 PM