- 09-28-2008, 04:40 PM
- 09-29-2008, 12:14 AM
05-03-2009, 01:35 AM
05-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Why are beta blockers banned? Could I get my BP meds switched to beta blockers to get huge quick or something?
05-05-2009, 03:53 PM
Some of the substances banned could be needed for legit medical reasons. They better have some sort of clause in there that if you break your femur and you need morphine they don't kick you out for life. Having to pass a poly-graph or urine test every 60 days to me just seems ridiculous. Don't people choose to participate in natural bodybuilding? Those who do, seem pretty vehement about their lack of any sort of 'help'. Seems over the top for athletes who dedicate their lives to being natural.
05-05-2009, 07:25 PM
05-07-2009, 04:44 PM
INBF/WNBF and WNSO/FAME
INBF and WNBF are the only organizations that drug test and polygraph every competitor at every show; a list of "banned substances" (and the period after which you've used them (if you have) before you can compete with them) can be found at http://www.californianaturalmuscle.o...Substances.pdf.
Although WNSO and FAME are not as rigorous re testing of athletes they DO perform drug tests, and their "banned subtsances" are along similar lines: http://www.lonestarweekend.com/Doping%20Control.pdf.
07-16-2009, 05:16 PM
Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEENhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
Current Training Log -
09-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 04-21-2004, 10:55 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2004, 06:58 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:55 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2003, 09:48 AM