Oct. 25th Natural BB show

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
After 22 years, I will be getting back up on the stage again. I will be competing in a natural BB show in the NGA.

I will be competing in the 50+ Masters division and want to come in ripped to the bone.

Hopefully I will find the time to post some progress pics here and get some inspiration from others that are also competing.

This pictures below were taken a couple of days ago, so at 7 weeks out I think I am going to do well if I can maintain my current progress.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NGA is no joke. Some of the strictest rules out there. Made me wait 7 years since I used Superdrol in April 06)(three months after Ifpa banned it) so I went to Ifpa/oco, which I talked to the president and I can compete in 2011,making me wait five years, if I don't break any of the rules from now in till then, which I dont think i will, never know though I could change my mind.That's what the polygraph is for. have you taken one?

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
After 22 years, I will be getting back up on the stage again. I will be competing in a natural BB show in the NGA.

I will be competing in the 50+ Masters division and want to come in ripped to the bone.

Hopefully I will find the time to post some progress pics here and get some inspiration from others that are also competing.

This pictures below were taken a couple of days ago, so at 7 weeks out I think I am going to do well if I can maintain my current progress.

Great progress man! Hope things go smoothly, good luck!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I hope I look that good when I'm in my 50s. Nice work sir. Looking forward to the coming weeks.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
No, I have not taken a polygraph test before.

My understanding was the test was questioned towards injectable AS, testosterone, cheating the test and not some PH taken 4 or 5 years ago. There are banned substances that I know several of the past winners were using.

Maybe to eliminate any doubt I should go to the NPC, as I have used Epi as recently as last year, so that disqualifies me? But nothing now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I have not taken a polygraph test before.

My understanding was the test was questioned towards injectable AS, testosterone, cheating the test and not some PH taken 4 or 5 years ago. There are banned substances that I know several of the past winners were using.

Maybe to eliminate any doubt I should go to the NPC, as I have used Epi as recently as last year, so that disqualifies me? But nothing now.
As far as I know NGA doesn't allow epi, you'll have to see if it's on the list by communicating with Jerry about this, Ithink his name is.(the owner).

If you are allowe3d to use epi than the ifpa/oco are stricter because they are banning it dec of this year. I never did it because Its not very well known and researched and as far as I'm concerned a "kitchen sink" supplement along with my choice to stay natural meaning nothing hormonal. that's just a personal choice for me and I don't mean to get touchy. whatever your personal values are that's fine. I'm strictly talking about natural bbing rules here.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
why chance it? If you do all that prep for nothing id be pissed.

Go NPC, your in sic shape for the 50+ division youll hold your ground just fine.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
why chance it? If you do all that prep for nothing id be pissed.

Go NPC, your in sic shape for the 50+ division youll hold your ground just fine.
Exactly, I am not going to chance it and am going to do an NPC show, the KentuckyMuscle.com in November.

Thanks to all for their reps, comments and support.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you know I'm behind you! You look awesome and whatever show you do decide to do you should do very well! We have one here in Ohio in Oct as well.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Well you know I'm behind you! You look awesome and whatever show you do decide to do you should do very well! We have one here in Ohio in Oct as well.
Hi Crader... thanks for the support.

Is this an NPC show?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it is. Its in Cleveland on the 4th I believe.

Edited to add it is a drug tested event
NPC News On-Line
Click on 2008 contests and go to 10-4 its Lakewood