Oct. 25th Natural BB show - AnabolicMinds.com

Oct. 25th Natural BB show

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Oct. 25th Natural BB show

After 22 years, I will be getting back up on the stage again. I will be competing in a natural BB show in the NGA.

I will be competing in the 50+ Masters division and want to come in ripped to the bone.

Hopefully I will find the time to post some progress pics here and get some inspiration from others that are also competing.

This pictures below were taken a couple of days ago, so at 7 weeks out I think I am going to do well if I can maintain my current progress.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

NGA is no joke. Some of the strictest rules out there. Made me wait 7 years since I used Superdrol in April 06)(three months after Ifpa banned it) so I went to Ifpa/oco, which I talked to the president and I can compete in 2011,making me wait five years, if I don't break any of the rules from now in till then, which I dont think i will, never know though I could change my mind.That's what the polygraph is for. have you taken one?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    After 22 years, I will be getting back up on the stage again. I will be competing in a natural BB show in the NGA.

I will be competing in the 50+ Masters division and want to come in ripped to the bone.

Hopefully I will find the time to post some progress pics here and get some inspiration from others that are also competing.

This pictures below were taken a couple of days ago, so at 7 weeks out I think I am going to do well if I can maintain my current progress.

Great progress man! Hope things go smoothly, good luck!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Dang, I hope I look that good when I'm in my 50s. Nice work sir. Looking forward to the coming weeks.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

No, I have not taken a polygraph test before.

My understanding was the test was questioned towards injectable AS, testosterone, cheating the test and not some PH taken 4 or 5 years ago. There are banned substances that I know several of the past winners were using.

Maybe to eliminate any doubt I should go to the NPC, as I have used Epi as recently as last year, so that disqualifies me? But nothing now.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    No, I have not taken a polygraph test before.

My understanding was the test was questioned towards injectable AS, testosterone, cheating the test and not some PH taken 4 or 5 years ago. There are banned substances that I know several of the past winners were using.

Maybe to eliminate any doubt I should go to the NPC, as I have used Epi as recently as last year, so that disqualifies me? But nothing now.
    As far as I know NGA doesn't allow epi, you'll have to see if it's on the list by communicating with Jerry about this, Ithink his name is.(the owner).

If you are allowe3d to use epi than the ifpa/oco are stricter because they are banning it dec of this year. I never did it because Its not very well known and researched and as far as I'm concerned a "kitchen sink" supplement along with my choice to stay natural meaning nothing hormonal. that's just a personal choice for me and I don't mean to get touchy. whatever your personal values are that's fine. I'm strictly talking about natural bbing rules here.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Professional Member

why chance it? If you do all that prep for nothing id be pissed.

Go NPC, your in sic shape for the 50+ division youll hold your ground just fine.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    why chance it? If you do all that prep for nothing id be pissed.

Go NPC, your in sic shape for the 50+ division youll hold your ground just fine.
    Exactly, I am not going to chance it and am going to do an NPC show, the KentuckyMuscle.com in November.

Thanks to all for their reps, comments and support.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

Well you know I'm behind you! You look awesome and whatever show you do decide to do you should do very well! We have one here in Ohio in Oct as well.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well you know I'm behind you! You look awesome and whatever show you do decide to do you should do very well! We have one here in Ohio in Oct as well.
    Hi Crader... thanks for the support.

Is this an NPC show?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

I think it is. Its in Cleveland on the 4th I believe.

Edited to add it is a drug tested event
    NPC News On-Line
    Click on 2008 contests and go to 10-4 its Lakewood
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1ST Natural show Questions
    By Cooky32 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 06:46 PM
  2. Is Nolvadex illegal for Natural Show
    By BigChuckles in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16